Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > The Sandbox-West Texas
test
The Sandbox-West Texas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2015, 09:14 AM   #1
Brit
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 189309
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Random Question

Someone please help me understand if a client has a problem with a provider or vice versa do u A:Say what you have to say by letting him or her know what the problem was B:Write A Review Give Your No Reccomedation "& move the hell on of course there are plenty of more fish in the sea why dwell on one" C: Nag Whine & Complain Every Chance You Get?? Just wondering because I seem to have this going on when ive apologize MANY MANY times about not sticking to a agreement that happened beyond 6months ago and every chance this gentleman gets he's still brings it up can a person really stay pissed that long?
Brit is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 10:24 AM   #2
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

I don't want to get in the middle of anything, but....

Sure, a person can stay pissed that long. Especially when promises & agreements are made and then broken. Most if not all providers bitch about how precious their time is. What about how precious our time is? How many provider showcases state "Don't waste my time, I won't waste yours". But how important is our, the monger's time? Is it not just as important? IMHO, I think so. We spend time preparing (at least I do) for a session just as well. Everyone's time is important. So, when plans are made, certain things are agreed upon and it doesn't happen, fuck yea I'm pissed. My time has now been wasted...and of course hobby $$ as well. How I've handled it?

Both A & B above with a little bit of C sprinkled in, but the majority of C was done in PM once my point was made and said what I had to say.

A: I PM'd the provider AFTER the session that I wasn't happy and respectfully stated the reasons why.

B: Wrote a No Review with a very detailed and honest ROS.

C: Responded to the fucking White Knights of the world in the Review thread and ML until I'd said my piece and felt enough was enough. I also responded to all of the PM's I received from other mongers honesty with the facts....which I may add stated they had a similar experience, but didn't want to do a No Review and face the wrath.

Point is??? Follow through with your agreement and honor it or don't bother at all. Pretty simple I'd say....

A quote from your showcase: I WILL OVERWHELM YOU & EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS 100000%
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 11:20 AM   #3
Phrasing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 63

Hey brit! I guess my question would be, are you 100% sure that this gentleman is still talking about you? Maybe what he has set up has fallen through with other providers as well and it seems to be a common topic?

What about option D) don't let it bother you since you aren't being called out.

I truthfully haven't seen anything negative about you and a situation you are describing being 6 months ago and you not going through with it.
Phrasing is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 01:15 PM   #4
Brit
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 189309
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks guys for your response it was never a total yes on the request he asked me for BBBJCIM or course I said I dont do CIM buy was willing to try something new he came as he usually does well wen CIM was suppose to happen I jumped back but my thing Is this he was the VERY 1ST person to write my review and pointed out BRIT HAS A CUM PHOBIA so why make a big deal about something you knew could go 50/50 but thanks again guys xoxox Brit
Brit is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women