Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163199
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36949
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-20-2015, 08:13 AM   #1
Sinful Pleasure
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 245708
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Clearing the Air about Johnnydrama

Hello all! Hope this finds all of you having a wonderful morning with lots of anticipated hobby endeavors for the upcoming week!
I need to post a formal apology for a member that I mistakenly implied that he may not be who he says he is. Johnnydrama contacted me via pm last week requesting an appointment. He only had one review, and very few (if any posts). Typically I would do further screening than that. Being in a rush and a need to take care of it, I agreed to see him without properly screening or even thinking twice about it. Very poor decision making on my part, I agree. Well as I was enroute to a session before "Johnny's" we spoke on the phone to agree on an arrival time and the area to which I would be going. He stated that he is in North Dallas (635/35). It was a rather pleasant phone conversation, and we seemed to hit it off.
Then he is pm'ing me about specific requests for the anticipated session. I dont really care to discuss details of bcd activities prior to meeting and I advised him of this.
My session was running way over and I quickly shot him a text to advise him that I would be later than expected. He sounded upset, not rude or demeaning or anything of that nature, but I could tell he wasn't pleased with it. When I finally left the current session, I checked the Request and ISO forum (just a weird habit I have picked up), and I see that he has posted an ISO for an outcall to Irving. At this point red flags are going up all over the place for me. I seriously thought he could very well be LE. And, I guess the simple fact that I was that close to going to visit him it seriously spooked me. So I posted on his thread more or less advising the ladies to screen heavily and be very cautious with this guy. Obviously, he was confused as to why I did this. I didn't respond to his calls, texts, or emails that night as I
was mentally drained. The following morning I thought about the situation, and decided to reach out to this member. I explained to him my reasoning for my actions the night before. I also told him that if I was wrong about him, then I will post a formal apology.
I agreed to meet with him off the clock (no money exchanged. nothing illiegal therefore THIS GIRL DOESN'T GET ARRESTED THAT DAY)
If I was right then I am free to warn the ladies going forward.
Now... all that being said, he is not affiliated with any law enforcement agency. We had a great evening. Johnny is in fact a sweetheart, who is actually really sexy! I highly recommend the other ladies to go see him should they have the opportunity.
I hope this in some way makes things right and he will not have to endure any backlash from my false insinuations.
Be safe everyone! Continue to have a ball!
xoxoxo
Steph
Sinful Pleasure is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 10:03 AM   #2
Richardtx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Very nice. Glad it worked out for both of you....well maybe more for him. Lol! Jk.
Richardtx is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 11:28 AM   #3
Sinful Pleasure
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richardtx View Post
Very nice. Glad it worked out for both of you....well maybe more for him. Lol! Jk.
The working of things out was mutually gratifying indeed!
Old 04-20-2015, 11:58 AM   #4
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Posting taint photos would have explained all of this a lot quicker.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 02:07 PM   #5
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Yes, Johnnydrama got a fantastic deal with a fantastic session for free. Steph is very good BCD!
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 03:47 PM   #6
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

glad it worked out and you apologized as you promised.. from your tale, I can see how you became cautious.. I assume there was a good reason for the request for Irving?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 10:53 AM   #7
Sinful Pleasure
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
glad it worked out and you apologized as you promised.. from your tale, I can see how you became cautious.. I assume there was a good reason for the request for Irving?
The outcall was to Irving the whole time. Initially he told me 635 & 35. Which i assumed as N Dallas or Addison. In reality, he was using that as a reference point. He is just a couple if exits a way from there on the Irving side. Just a big mmisunderstanding on my part. My fault for being too much in a hurry and not reading my mssgs clearly.
Old 04-21-2015, 11:04 AM   #8
Reverseheadstock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Very nice. Now please make a horrible inaccurate assumption about me so you can smear my name all over your...
Reverseheadstock is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 11:21 AM   #9
johnnydrama
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10
Smile Aww ❤️❤️❤️👋✌️✌️💪💪👌👍

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyStephTx View Post
Hello all! Hope this finds all of you having a wonderful morning with lots of anticipated hobby endeavors for the upcoming week!
I need to post a formal apology for a member that I mistakenly implied that he may not be who he says he is. Johnnydrama contacted me via pm last week requesting an appointment. He only had one review, and very few (if any posts). Typically I would do further screening than that. Being in a rush and a need to take care of it, I agreed to see him without properly screening or even thinking twice about it. Very poor decision making on my part, I agree. Well as I was enroute to a session before "Johnny's" we spoke on the phone to agree on an arrival time and the area to which I would be going. He stated that he is in North Dallas (635/35). It was a rather pleasant phone conversation, and we seemed to hit it off.
Then he is pm'ing me about specific requests for the anticipated session. I dont really care to discuss details of bcd activities prior to meeting and I advised him of this.
My session was running way over and I quickly shot him a text to advise him that I would be later than expected. He sounded upset, not rude or demeaning or anything of that nature, but I could tell he wasn't pleased with it. When I finally left the current session, I checked the Request and ISO forum (just a weird habit I have picked up), and I see that he has posted an ISO for an outcall to Irving. At this point red flags are going up all over the place for me. I seriously thought he could very well be LE. And, I guess the simple fact that I was that close to going to visit him it seriously spooked me. So I posted on his thread more or less advising the ladies to screen heavily and be very cautious with this guy. Obviously, he was confused as to why I did this. I didn't respond to his calls, texts, or emails that night as I
was mentally drained. The following morning I thought about the situation, and decided to reach out to this member. I explained to him my reasoning for my actions the night before. I also told him that if I was wrong about him, then I will post a formal apology.
I agreed to meet with him off the clock (no money exchanged. nothing illiegal therefore THIS GIRL DOESN'T GET ARRESTED THAT DAY)
If I was right then I am free to warn the ladies going forward.
Now... all that being said, he is not affiliated with any law enforcement agency. We had a great evening. Johnny is in fact a sweetheart, who is actually really sexy! I highly recommend the other ladies to go see him should they have the opportunity.
I hope this in some way makes things right and he will not have to endure any backlash from my false insinuations.
Be safe everyone! Continue to have a ball!
xoxoxo
Steph

Thanks Steph . I am so glad you got to see the real me and you're so kind in person and I thoroughly enjoyed our mutual chemistry and I surely don't mind that you share the details lol. It was a lovely evening and I'm glad I had a decent effect on your pleasure.

There are very few real girls on here that are real and down to earth and SexyStephTX is one of those rare gems!

Johnny
johnnydrama is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 11:59 AM   #10
Sinful Pleasure
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydrama View Post
Thanks Steph . I am so glad you got to see the real me and you're so kind in person and I thoroughly enjoyed our mutual chemistry and I surely don't mind that you share the details lol. It was a lovely evening and I'm glad I had a decent effect on your pleasure.

There are very few real girls on here that are real and down to earth and SexyStephTX is one of those rare gems!

Johnny
Thanks sweetie! Very much lookin forward to round 2!!
Old 04-21-2015, 12:01 PM   #11
Sinful Pleasure
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock View Post
Very nice. Now please make a horrible inaccurate assumption about me so you can smear my name all over your...
Lmmfao!!! This guy is a. Complete jerk! Stay away ladies!!

(Does that work?!?? You ready??)

JUST KIDDING ALL!! DESPITE MY EFFORTS I HAVE NOT MET THIS ONE! YET.
Old 04-21-2015, 06:17 PM   #12
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

SexySteph, You are a class act. I will certainly make an effort to see you the first chance I get. Thanks for raising the bar
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 09:07 PM   #13
Sinful Pleasure
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
SexySteph, You are a class act. I will certainly make an effort to see you the first chance I get. Thanks for raising the bar
Thank you sweetheart! I do believe in honesty and admitting when your wrong and then making it right. Basic human decency. If only more of the world shared these beliefs.
And, im ready when u are!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women