Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162403
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41310
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 04-01-2015, 10:05 AM   #1
LittleWit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Default Is just me? discounts

Girls advertise great specials or discounts but they don't say the discount or special, you have to call to find out the "special".

Why would girls want calls or PMs asking for discounts?

Feels kinda like a care dealership move.
I would hate to call a girl and she says her deal is XXX.XX for an hour and you then you say oh ok no thanks. It's like saying i want to see you but you ain't worth that.
LittleWit is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 10:36 AM   #2
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Leaving things open for negotiation. Not only that, but a specific special one man denies, another will jump on. She doesn't have to settle with the rate plastered on her ad, instead she can alter her discount to maximize earnings.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 10:56 AM   #3
Billy Babitt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
Leaving things open for negotiation. Not only that, but a specific special one man denies, another will jump on. She doesn't have to settle with the rate plastered on her ad, instead she can alter her discount to maximize earnings.
Eva, interesting answer. However, I think what some ladies forget is that many gents dwell on one click simplicity. (Or maybe two clicks...one on your ad one on your showcase...) Of course I'm not opposed to sending a polite PM, mentioning the ad and inquiring about rates. However, the stigma around discussing donations and/or services makes this a dicey area.

I would think that making it simple to determine the "special" would help bookings rather than detract...but then again, you all know what works best for your business model.

BB
Billy Babitt is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 11:16 AM   #4
pashunfroot
Valued Poster

I've read many posts, rants, flames and drama filled threads where negotiation is a no-no, and now I hear some are open to it. maybe when posting an add, it's noted that its a fixed special or a YMMV special. Some providers are very clear up front, others its a gray area.
It would make it easier, rather then start another post where providers slam guys for bargaining etc.
pashunfroot is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 11:33 AM   #5
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

EVERYTHING is negotiable if you allow it. There are no rates set in stone that a provider has to charge for the services she offers. A provider who is firm on her own set rate needs to say that on her showcase/ad, and if she offers a special rate, reflect that in her current ad, her showcase on the appropriate line and for how long it is for.....pretty simple, so no discussion is necessary.

The providers who flame a guy for trying to negotiate her donation, especially when she is not offering any specials have every right to do so because if she was, she would notate that in an ad or her showcase, if she has good TCB skills. And guys, do not let one of the first question you ask her, "are you offering any specials?", at least pretend to not be a cheap ass, even if you really are, and show some dignity.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 11:39 AM   #6
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Babitt View Post
I think what some ladies forget is that many gents dwell on one click simplicity.
Me. Just give me a fucking number (pun intended).
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 11:55 AM   #7
OldGrump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Good suggestions. I prefer the "special" be stated. I don't like to go silent after hearing it isn't special enough for me. It makes me feel like I'm being rude.

Most of us prefer not to negotiate. We want to book a session at a price you have stated is satisfactory with you. Not one that has "cheapskate" swimming in your brain while we hope for GFE.
OldGrump is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 01:19 PM   #8
pashunfroot
Valued Poster

right thats all i am saying... post it when there is something available, take it off when there isn't
pashunfroot is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 01:53 PM   #9
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

and im the guy that never negotiates or looks for specials....
Duthgar1976 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 03:54 PM   #10
doublebogey49
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGrump View Post
Good suggestions. I prefer the "special" be stated. I don't like to go silent after hearing it isn't special enough for me. It makes me feel like I'm being rude.

Most of us prefer not to negotiate. We want to book a session at a price you have stated is satisfactory with you.
I have always been a little uncomfortable when an ad says "contact me for my special rate", since my hobby understanding is that I should never directly discuss money with a provider. And I, too, prefer to not to negotiate and to have an understanding that the price is satisfactory for both of us.
doublebogey49 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 04:08 PM   #11
ktiix
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleWit View Post
Girls advertise great specials or discounts but they don't say the discount or special, you have to call to find out the "special".

Why would girls want calls or PMs asking for discounts?

Feels kinda like a care dealership move.
I would hate to call a girl and she says her deal is XXX.XX for an hour and you then you say oh ok no thanks. It's like saying i want to see you but you ain't worth that.
I haven't dealt with a lot of Eccie ladies so I can't say with any measure of certainty, but think about it like this.

If you were watching a commercial for Tacos, and you were really hungry for tacos. The commercial was for Taco Barn, and they're good. They are 15 minutes from you though, and their prices are about the same as Taco Slut which is about 5 minutes from you and those tacos are good too. You're thinking now that you should hit up Taco Slut while you're watching the Taco Barn Commercial BUT in the commercial it says something like "Try our New Hellfire Taco, or New Specials every day." It doesn't really matter what it is because the human mind is very easy to manipulate when in a state of desire. You DESIRE the tacos it doesn't matter where from, you would ordinarily just go to the closer or better place, or weigh them out in equal measure depending on your preference. But with the whisper of a promise you go to Taco Barn. Turns out the special is for burritos and damn it you want a f'n taco! It doesn't matter, you're there now. You buy their taco, and eat it and forget all about the time you could have saved by going to Taco Slut.

Basically the call for special rates is an enticement to initiate contact. The rates aren't posted for a lot of reasons, perhaps they aren't so special at all? Perhaps the lady doesn't want to irritate someone who just recently spent more. Perhaps those who have better reputations get better rates, maybe it's not exactly for all visitors, maybe it's only for multi-hour sessions or something. But once you call, and talk and get past the awkward initial first contact chances are you are more likely to ride the ride You're already in line for vs. the one you still have to go look for.

It is marketing, it's a smart marketable move. The success of it depends on who is doing it, how they are doing it, and how good they are at it.
ktiix is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 04:26 PM   #12
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Rates and location location location KISS.
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 05:33 PM   #13
Sinful Pleasure
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 245708
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktiix View Post
I haven't dealt with a lot of Eccie ladies so I can't say with any measure of certainty, but think about it like this.

If you were watching a commercial for Tacos, and you were really hungry for tacos. The commercial was for Taco Barn, and they're good. They are 15 minutes from you though, and their prices are about the same as Taco Slut which is about 5 minutes from you and those tacos are good too. You're thinking now that you should hit up Taco Slut while you're watching the Taco Barn Commercial BUT in the commercial it says something like "Try our New Hellfire Taco, or New Specials every day." It doesn't really matter what it is because the human mind is very easy to manipulate when in a state of desire. You DESIRE the tacos it doesn't matter where from, you would ordinarily just go to the closer or better place, or weigh them out in equal measure depending on your preference. But with the whisper of a promise you go to Taco Barn. Turns out the special is for burritos and damn it you want a f'n taco! It doesn't matter, you're there now. You buy their taco, and eat it and forget all about the time you could have saved by going to Taco Slut.

Basically the call for special rates is an enticement to initiate contact. The rates aren't posted for a lot of reasons, perhaps they aren't so special at all? Perhaps the lady doesn't want to irritate someone who just recently spent more. Perhaps those who have better reputations get better rates, maybe it's not exactly for all visitors, maybe it's only for multi-hour sessions or something. But once you call, and talk and get past the awkward initial first contact chances are you are more likely to ride the ride You're already in line for vs. the one you still have to go look for.

It is marketing, it's a smart marketable move. The success of it depends on who is doing it, how they are doing it, and how good they are at it.

I'm not sure that you should eat at a place called "Taco Slut". Taco Barn, maybe, but def not Taco Slut.
Sinful Pleasure is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women