Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > The Sandbox-West Texas
test
The Sandbox-West Texas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2015, 06:23 AM   #1
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Musinex or Allergra?

It is just un attracted to blow your nose in front or a gentlemen.
Whats even worse fluid dripping from your nose when your knelt above him ready to caress his body.

I NEVER KNEW I HAD ALLERGIES TILL I HIT AMARILLO. What the hell gives ?!
Longview has more trees the West Texas I would figure they would kick my ass at home..
It took me 4 days to get right but for future reference what should I take to knock it out in 1 or 2 or to avoid it all together.
My eyes watered like water falls I could not wear eye make up at all.
sneeezing came at 3 at a time and felt like my ribs would crack with each one

Amarillo I love visiting you but to stay in a hotel and just use it for a klinnex disposal is not my idea of a good time.

FYI.............. I AM WORSE THAN ANY MAN SICK Whining moaning and down right bitchy But it' is all over now I hope......
SO WHO ELSE SUFFERS AND WHAT THE HELL DO YOU TAKE WHEN IT COMES A ROARING?
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 06:52 AM   #2
greaton
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Zyrtec D, pseudoepedrine, actifed, or ask your pharmacist.
greaton is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 08:24 AM   #3
oldpun
Premium Access

Encounters: 93

You have to remember that Amarillo has two allergy seasons. The bad one is from early December to mid February. The worse one is the rest of the year. There are a couple of otc allergy pills available now that work pretty well, but you need to start taking them a couple of days before you get here.
oldpun is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 10:26 AM   #4
busternutzs
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

Long story made short.

If you suffer from allergies in Amarillo and are planning a trip to Amarillo. Buy some Allerga or Zyrtec and start taking it daily a week in advance to control the symptoms before they start.
busternutzs is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 11:43 AM   #5
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by busternutzs View Post
Long story made short.

If you suffer from allergies in Amarillo and are planning a trip to Amarillo. Buy some Allerga or Zyrtec and start taking it daily a week in advance to control the symptoms before they start.
Exactly, best way to go. Get ahead of the game before you get there. I use Zyrtec myself.
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 01:56 PM   #6
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

I sure will do that for sure hell Im still taking stuff at night. I really hate taking pills but that was horrible. Seems like the older I get the more crud that creeps in.. THANKS FOR THE INFO...
Been to that city severel times never did it get me like this time. Bet I will be popping the allergy pills before hand.
DAMN I LOVE THIS BOARD ..THANK YOU SO MUCH
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 02:03 PM   #7
kami405
Account Disabled

User ID: 241069
My ECCIE Reviews

I suffer from extreme allergies.
I stack two different types of over the counter meds...the store brand is fine....loratadine and cetrizine.
Take at least two days before you travel..just in case the area is heavy with allergens.
Mucinex is more for a cold with mucus. Build up.

Good luck..they are no fun!
kami405 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 09:51 AM   #8
shortstroke35
Account Disabled

I think Kami is allergic to sex.....it makes her tits swell and her nipples hard!!!
shortstroke35 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 11:57 AM   #9
Guest081115-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 103786
My ECCIE Reviews

Musinex helps effectively with allergies, mucus and congestion.
Guest081115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 08:57 AM   #10
Tex9401

Encounters: 3

Those are good. I used Arm&Hammer Simply Saline Nasal Mist when I am traveling, and Neti pot Nasal rinse when I am home. These items flushes pollen, dirt, dust, and nasal congestion from nasal and sinus passages. I do it in the morning when I get up. Then, I do it again during day, and again before I go to bed. They are drug-free. On the NetiPot, you have to use distilled or drinking water from the store, not tap water since it has numerous chemicals added to the water and that water will mess up your nasal passages when you do nasal rinse.
Tex9401 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 01:36 PM   #11
oldpun
Premium Access

Encounters: 93

I got told I should do a more thorough reply and I don't want to get in trouble so here goes. Keep in mind that I am not a doctor, but I do have a medical background so take what I say with a grain of salt. As always you should consult your physician or pharmacist for what is best for you.

There are two types of "allergy pills" available otc at this time. Antihistamines like benadryl treat the symptoms of allergies. The pills Allegra, Zyrtec and Claritin stop the symptoms from occurring. All of these are now OTC and come in generic form. Flonase is a steroidal nasal spray that stops allergies, it is OTC but I don't think it is available in generic yet.
Which is best for you? It is hard to say. Sometimes you just have to try until one works for you. The good thing about the stop allergy pills is that they usually do not cause drowsiness. Benadryl and those usually do cause drowsiness, but sometimes you need something like that to get a good nights sleep.

As to why the Cajun Queen reacted so strongly, it is probably just the fact that the native grass pollen that is blowing around out here is so different than the tree pollen she is used to that it sent her immune system into overdrive. West Texas with the dry air, multiple pollen sources and almost constant wind is an allergy sufferers worse nightmare.
oldpun is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women