Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2015, 02:37 PM   #1
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default Martin O'Malley speaks the truth.

I like this Democrat:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...es_902431.html

Key quote:
--------------------------------
"Martin O'Malley, a likely Democratic presidential candidate, took a shot this morning at Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush, saying that the presidency is not a "crown" and need not "be passed between two families." Of course Clinton's husband Bill Clinton was president. And Bush's father, George H.W. Bush, and brother, George W. Bush, were both president."
---------------------------------

Yay!! I've said it before and I will say it again, this country's political system is sick with nepotism.

On a related note, I previously posted that I wouldn't support Scott Walker because he did not complete college and I did not want to give ANY edge to the Democrats in what will likely be a close election.

Well, I may have to walk that back a bit. He appears to be able to beat back every attack the Dems throw and him and he seems to be a better candidate than I thought.

I like him and Rand Paul and a couple of others, maybe. Of course, Rand Paul isn't really clear of the nepotism thing, but at least his dad was just a representative.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 03:08 PM   #2
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
I like this Democrat:
So do I!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 04:43 PM   #3
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

He also said he wanted to join Obama in sucking off the Iranian terrorists. A lot can happen in a little under two years, and if any terrorism occurs against an American or ally that can be linked to Iran within that time, all these people supporting Iran now are going to be dead on arrival in '16.

I don't think the Iranians can refrain from doing something evil for two whole years.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 06:37 PM   #4
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I like this Democrat:

Key quote:
"Martin O'Malley, a likely Democratic presidential candidate, took a shot this morning at Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush, saying that the presidency is not a "crown" and need not "be passed between two families." Of course Clinton's husband Bill Clinton was president. And Bush's father, George H.W. Bush, and brother, George W. Bush, were both president."

Yay!! I've said it before and I will say it again, this country's political system is sick with nepotism.

On a related note, I previously posted that I wouldn't support Scott Walker because he did not complete college and I did not want to give ANY edge to the Democrats in what will likely be a close election.

Well, I may have to walk that back a bit. He appears to be able to beat back every attack the Dems throw and him and he seems to be a better candidate than I thought.

I like him and Rand Paul and a couple of others, maybe. Of course, Rand Paul isn't really clear of the nepotism thing, but at least his dad was just a representative.
Yeah, he has a good point. He seems to be much more down to earth than most Democrats.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 06:43 PM   #5
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
He also said he wanted to join Obama in sucking off the Iranian terrorists. A lot can happen in a little under two years, and if any terrorism occurs against an American or ally that can be linked to Iran within that time, all these people supporting Iran now are going to be dead on arrival in '16.

I don't think the Iranians can refrain from doing something evil for two whole years.
Nah, he said he thought it would be better to try to cut a deal with Iran than going to war with them. You trying to turn that into "support" for Iran is just ridiculous bullshit that nobody with an IQ above room temp takes seriously. It's the same absurd logic that has people calling the POTUS a Kenyan, a Muslim, a terrorist. It's just not real, it cheapens the discussion and it makes you look precisely like what you are....a non-thinking simpleton who lacks enough brain-power to formulate a position that arguably advances the ball in terms of US interests.

No offense.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 06:51 PM   #6
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
I like this Democrat:

Key quote:

I don't know what to think about O'Malley. He has presidential gravitas if you ask me...unlike your boy Walker....who comes across as being in over his head the past month or so.

But, since when can the governor of a liberal northeastern state like Maryland become President?

Don't get me wrong. I would love to see O'Malley, and Jim Webb, make the Dem primary's a race.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 10:41 PM   #7
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
But, since when can the governor of a liberal northeastern state like Maryland become President?
You're kidding, right?

If Obama can get elected, anyone can.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 10:51 PM   #8
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Yeh... But Timmy's TIT's are amazing... just ask him
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 11:38 PM   #9
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Haven't seen a lot of support for Jeb here. Can't say the same about Hillary.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 01:03 AM   #10
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Haven't seen a lot of support for Jeb here. Can't say the same about Hillary.
We all need to rally around different candidates on both sides of the aisle. Neither one of those two is worth a shit. Jeb is to wishy washy and Clinton is on the hot seat for what could be criminal wrong doing. They both need to be tossed to the curb. Besides nepotism is not in the best interest of any of us.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 05:30 AM   #11
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

O'Malley???

You have to be kidding. right? Isn't he the one who said "Wi FI is a human right"?

Whirlaway is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women