Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41310
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2015, 02:18 AM   #1
doveryai
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 288701
Default Licensed Massage Therapists

If a provider says they are a LMT how can you be sure if you don't know their name? I can't tell from the states regulatory agency what if any consequences there are for LMTs and their practice if they also hobby.
doveryai is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 06:45 AM   #2
Little Caesar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

If I'm looking for a real LMT (for the ONLY purpose of a therapeutic massage to cure an ache in my back or neck) I can verify their status with the state licensing agency. On their web site they have a list with name, business address and LMT number.

But, if you're asking about a "supposed" LMT who's using a different name here or on BP to provide something more than massage, there's really no way to check if she's really an LMT. They want their real name and their hobby name separate for obvious reasons, and you have to respect that.

If a lady on eccie or BP is advertising she's an LMT, or "licensed therapist" and her name is not on the state's registry, then she's either 1. "stretching the truth" or 2. is truthful but is using a hobby name for privacy. Either way, there's no way to tell that I know of. Some use the term RMT...I'm not sure if "registered" massage therapist is the same as LMT or if it's an older term or what.

Either way, there are some ladies here that give excellent massages before or after the extra goodies. I have no idea if they are true LMTs, but I know they are very skilled in what they do. And sometimes I've had better massages from an eccie lady than some non-provider LMTs.
Little Caesar is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 07:20 AM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

LMTs would be putting their licenses at risk by providing extras.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 07:59 AM   #4
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

LMT's who provide extras will NOT give you their license name/number. It is a great way to LOSE said license.

RMT in Texas is essentially someone who has gone through school (maybe) and may have been licensed at one time but is not currently licensed either by choice or by loss (hey, it happens in this business). ORRRR.. they come from a state that considered all licensed people to be RMT's. ORRRR... they went to school, but didn't finish.. but did registered with the national students board.

In the scope of the hobby-- I don't provide any massage other than a basic Swedish. I don't do deep tissue or any other special modalities because I don't have your full health info on file. I also avoid relatively minor injuries that I wouldn't avoid in a normal practice for the same reasons.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women