Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162509
Yssup Rider60329
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41465
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35833
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2015, 06:59 PM   #1
Olivia Belle
Account Disabled

User ID: 182742
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Possibilites of visiting

Hey there guys gals!

I just looked at the thread line up and it seems as if your city is a popular place to be! ;-)

I am looking for my next place to visit, I just got back from dallas and didn't do so well. I don't want to let that detour me from visiting other cities though.

It seemed the problem in Dallas was my reviews along with hagglers (prior to going there I only had my one review from 2013) I now have two new reviews but still that isn't a lot. Denver doesn't use this board much. I am reviewed on Denvers local forum theotherboard but I guess this hold no merit in other cities??

My question is, will my two reviews hold up in another city with my denver rates? Would you like to see me near you within a couple of months?
I would love to come visit but if the majority of gentlemen won't feel comfortable then I should probably wait (who knows how long that will be though).

Ladies I would like your feedback as well.

Thanks guys ttys
Olivia Belle is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 08:14 PM   #2
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia Belle View Post
Hey there guys gals!

I just looked at the thread line up and it seems as if your city is a popular place to be! ;-)

I am looking for my next place to visit, I just got back from dallas and didn't do so well. I don't want to let that detour me from visiting other cities though.

It seemed the problem in Dallas was my reviews along with hagglers (prior to going there I only had my one review from 2013) I now have two new reviews but still that isn't a lot. Denver doesn't use this board much. I am reviewed on Denvers local forum theotherboard but I guess this hold no merit in other cities??

My question is, will my two reviews hold up in another city with my denver rates? Would you like to see me near you within a couple of months?
I would love to come visit but if the majority of gentlemen won't feel comfortable then I should probably wait (who knows how long that will be though).

Ladies I would like your feedback as well.

Thanks guys ttys
Hey Lovely lady! Don't feel so bad, I moved back here from Dallas..the fact was- I made more money here than I did Dallas! I was able to raise my rates to suffice the amount I was used to making a month... Believe it or not, the hdh's can make plenty of income here, however, I keep my inexpensive rates the same for my long-time local clientele. It's only fair. Anywhoo girl, lol, you treat these gents good, they are more concerned with quality rather than your rates (you are a touring companion)... you are reputable...SPEAKS VOLUMES Baby.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 08:58 PM   #3
ICTguy32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

there are several nice guys here in Wichita who enjoy the company of a gorgeous woman behind closed doors
ICTguy32 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 08:51 AM   #4
Olivia Belle
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
Hey Lovely lady! Don't feel so bad, I moved back here from Dallas..the fact was- I made more money here than I did Dallas! I was able to raise my rates to suffice the amount I was used to making a month... Believe it or not, the hdh's can make plenty of income here, however, I keep my inexpensive rates the same for my long-time local clientele. It's only fair. Anywhoo girl, lol, you treat these gents good, they are more concerned with quality rather than your rates (you are a touring companion)... you are reputable...SPEAKS VOLUMES Baby.
That's good to hear. I got pretty good feed back from Dallas when I posted to but then everyone got scared or something. lol I am still doing research but am glad that quality is better or quantity thats my kinda city
Old 03-19-2015, 08:52 AM   #5
Olivia Belle
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICTguy32 View Post
there are several nice guys here in Wichita who enjoy the company of a gorgeous woman behind closed doors
With the current amount of reviews I have ??
I know everyone wants to make sure they aren't getting scammed, so is 3 reviews enough for you to feel comfortable?
Old 03-19-2015, 10:53 AM   #6
pgriffin
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Being on ECCIE is almost enough for me to realize you are not a Backpage scammer come to town do review special and we will get you more reviews.
pgriffin is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 10:54 AM   #7
pgriffin
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Especially if you stay active on the thread... Like gem
pgriffin is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 11:23 AM   #8
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks pgriffin hun! And also the reviews you have are from good review boards. You'll have no problems here. In fact i bet I see like 3-4 reviewsof you up immediately after you visit. Jmo

Good luck girlie!
Gem
Old 03-19-2015, 02:25 PM   #9
BBQ-Guy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 117

Absolutely Sugar, come to Wichita for a few days and then to KC
BBQ-Guy is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 03:59 PM   #10
Olivia Belle
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgriffin View Post
Especially if you stay active on the thread... Like gem

Like gem??

I learned that the hard way. Dallas was my first trip so I didn't know I should be more talkative prior to landing this way you guy get to see my personality.

Old 03-19-2015, 04:01 PM   #11
Olivia Belle
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
Thanks pgriffin hun! And also the reviews you have are from good review boards. You'll have no problems here. In fact i bet I see like 3-4 reviewsof you up immediately after you visit. Jmo

Good luck girlie!
Gem

Hi GEM! lol

I sure hope so. is 411 an active board there as well? Or is there another board that you guys use often?
Old 03-19-2015, 08:17 PM   #12
LongTimeMonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

You are absolutely stunning and your reviews on tob are exemplary. As suggested, do a review special, you shouldn't have a problem.
LongTimeMonger is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 09:08 PM   #13
Olivia Belle
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeMonger View Post
You are absolutely stunning and your reviews on tob are exemplary. As suggested, do a review special, you shouldn't have a problem.
What do you guys feel about the weekends?

Ladies??
gents??

Is friday/saturday type deal or sunday/ monday I'd love to visit both cities in a weekend ?
Old 03-20-2015, 12:58 AM   #14
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Hey sexy lady! I would definitely post some ads on 411 board! Seriously there is only 20 some ladies here...You're guaranteed to do well hun, touring HOT ladies usually do

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women