Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2015, 12:18 AM   #1
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8
Question If I wanted to move to another country...

I did get my health insurance at a much lower cost and a better plan. I will thank him for that and hope the courts or the republicans don't change that on me.

But I must admit that not only were any dreams of hope and change in my government dashed, but Obama has reversed himself on so many policies I am not happy with the rest of his presidency currently. Only in a parallel universe will we know if he was the lesser of two evils.

Thanks to Edward Snowden, we have some transparency that strikes fear in the heart of American's and what they stand for. The domestic spying via the dragnet style of information gathering is ripe for abuse and is already being abused by local police for warrant-less wire tapping.

Except for the Affordable Care act which I directly benefited from, I am very disheartened by the state of our our government and more specifically it leaders in all the different branches. The extremely stupid and wacko legislators simply prove elections are bought and it is so hard to fathom these people got elected in their various districts and even worse, re-elected.

If I wanted to move to another country that didn't have such stupid officials and stupid laws, where is the ideal place to pick up and move to if one has the money to retire on or at least live comfortably until I re-establish a new business elsewhere? a hobby tolerant country would be preferred. I don't want to spend ridiculous amounts of time in jail and get caned just because I got horny.
Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 01:12 AM   #2
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Costa Rica
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 02:24 AM   #3
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

So you're okay with NSA spying on Americans, IRS targeting citizens because of politics, the price of electricity going up because of regulations against coal and oil, the price of meat going up because of the price of gasoline, the price of gasoline going up because the number of permits for drilling on PUBLIC land has gone down and all the rigs were run out of the Gulf of Mexico after the BP leak, that we traded away five top officers in Al Queada for one deserter, that the US allowed four Americans to die in Benghazi, and that the administration lied to the American people in order to win an election. You're okay with all of that because you have a TEMPORARY rate decrease in your health insurance (the others be damned who had to spend more).
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 05:30 AM   #4
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire View Post

I did get my health insurance at a much lower cost and a better plan. I will thank him for that and hope the courts or the republicans don't change that on me.

But I must admit that not only were any dreams of hope and change in my government dashed, but Obama has reversed himself on so many policies I am not happy with the rest of his presidency currently. Only in a parallel universe will we know if he was the lesser of two evils.

Thanks to Edward Snowden, we have some transparency that strikes fear in the heart of American's and what they stand for. The domestic spying via the dragnet style of information gathering is ripe for abuse and is already being abused by local police for warrant-less wire tapping.

Except for the Affordable Care act which I directly benefited from, I am very disheartened by the state of our our government and more specifically it leaders in all the different branches. The extremely stupid and wacko legislators simply prove elections are bought and it is so hard to fathom these people got elected in their various districts and even worse, re-elected.

If I wanted to move to another country that didn't have such stupid officials and stupid laws, where is the ideal place to pick up and move to if one has the money to retire on or at least live comfortably until I re-establish a new business elsewhere? a hobby tolerant country would be preferred. I don't want to spend ridiculous amounts of time in jail and get caned just because I got horny.
What else does Obama need to give you to get you to stay?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 06:40 AM   #5
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I always likes Italy.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 07:04 AM   #6
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

this shows up the difference in stark contrast

I have often heard dims remark about and wonder why do these people vote against their own interest, "these" meaning middle class conservative voters, as if we too should vote ourselves a paycheck and benefits

conversely, I have always wondered how a segment of dim voters could vote for their own interests and be "me first-ers" when it hurts the country

I say a segment because the dim party is made up of master manipulators, swami's, radical environmentalists, anti-capitalists, racial disharmonizers and all manner of anti-americans, in addition to the me-first-er types
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 07:05 AM   #7
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Don't forget you can get married to your life partner now.

Obamacare has sent my insurance premiums, co pays and deductibles through the roof. When the elevated tax kicks in next year, there will be significant political blowback even in the states are benefiting from it (like California).

I asked this back in 2008, what specifically did Obama promise that he has not delivered to you?

I don't even remember him promising to install a single payer system.

Hope isn't a strategy, change isn't a plan.

If you leave, which I hope you don't, take some Democrats with you. Perhaps they will fundamentally change another country.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 07:59 AM   #8
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
So you're okay with NSA spying on Americans, IRS targeting citizens because of politics, the price of electricity going up because of regulations against coal and oil, the price of meat going up because of the price of gasoline, the price of gasoline going up because the number of permits for drilling on PUBLIC land has gone down and all the rigs were run out of the Gulf of Mexico after the BP leak, that we traded away five top officers in Al Queada for one deserter, that the US allowed four Americans to die in Benghazi, and that the administration lied to the American people in order to win an election. You're okay with all of that because you have a TEMPORARY rate decrease in your health insurance (the others be damned who had to spend more).
no. that is not what i said. I am very unhappy with the domestic spying and many other broken promises. Nor did come to do battle over the minutiae over whose fault was exactly whose in some of those situations.
Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 08:03 AM   #9
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
no. that is not what i said. I am very unhappy with the domestic spying and many other broken promises. Nor did come to do battle over the minutiae over whose fault was exactly whose in some of those situations.
Don't even try to have a convo with JDJIZZYNUTS. You can't fix stupid.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 10:42 AM   #10
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
You have your question answered at post #3, you won't have it any other way for asking the WRONG question HERE.

Just wondering if you feel remorseful now....
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 10:54 AM   #11
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

If you wanted an answer to your question; and didn't want to get into the weeds on political minutiae, perhaps repost this thread with the Sandbox or Diamonds and Tuxedo crowd?

Just saying...............

Quote:
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 11:27 AM   #12
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
this shows up the difference in stark contrast

I have often heard dims remark about and wonder why do these people vote against their own interest, "these" meaning middle class conservative voters, as if we too should vote ourselves a paycheck and benefits

conversely, I have always wondered how a segment of dim voters could vote for their own interests and be "me first-ers" when it hurts the country

I say a segment because the dim party is made up of master manipulators, swami's, radical environmentalists, anti-capitalists, racial disharmonizers and all manner of anti-americans, in addition to the me-first-er types

Excellent post
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 12:57 PM   #13
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Excellent post
It's simple human nature.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net