Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2015, 09:00 PM   #61
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I'll go you even one better Grace - Sassy, A LOT of the providers I see enjoy my company so much we frequently go way over like 15 mins to an hour and don't even expect to be a compensated for it, but I always take care of my girls...The point is, they love the good sex that much and I am a regular and they keep me coming back.

In the real business world Sassy it's about keeping your clients, trying not to lose a single one, and exceeding their expectations. If you exceed their expectations, man, the battle is over, you got 'em.

You're young, stubborn and foolish. You and Lily Blake think being mouthy and combative on here proves something. You're right, it does, it proves you're classless Hookers with the NEXT TOP MODEL/COURTESAN attitudes and probably don't have near the repeat clientele that LADIES with more class and professionalism have.

Most Gents on here stay away from the ladies who TOUR alot, carpet bombing different cities, because we know these are the ladies whose service SUCKS and they can't establish a solid client base in one city.

But what do I know, I'm just a FUCKTARD who could be tapping you once a week, finds you physically attractive, but doesn't, why? I DON'T SEE WOMEN WITH SHITTY ATTITUDES AND WHO BOAST ABOUT SETTING ALARM CLOCKS and think that's not clockwatching.

I just wasted a few minutes writing this, knowing full well, you don't give a fuck and never will...You're too young and foolish to know good, smart people on here are trying to help you. All you and the Lily Blake types care about is the money and all y'all are is frustrated little hoes writing your whiny ass drama threads because you hate flatbacking and suckin dick for a living, but it feeds your TOP MODEL/COURTESAN COMPLEXES and egos that deep down every man wants to fuck you...Guess what, wanting to fuck you and doing it are proving to be two different things.

Sorry for the wasted RANT, you don't give a SHIT!! Never have, never will.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 09:15 PM   #62
Bridgette Ann
RETIRED

User ID: 144934
My ECCIE Reviews

Ewwww that nasty baby wipe. *shutters*
Bridgette Ann is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 10:50 PM   #63
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann View Post
Ewwww that nasty baby wipe. *shutters*
booking guys so close together...time for a wipe, but tyrell is happy with the cash.
so sad for the guys that expect a freshly showered girl....just nasty IMHO, and a freekin alarm....really???....hoodrat
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 08:01 AM   #64
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

well this thread went south on her real fast. Well she's been offered advice///not much else anyone can do now.
DFW_Ladies_Man is online now   Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 11:21 AM   #65
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
Not only have I NEVER used an alarm... neither my phone NOR my clock are in the bedroom.

Its called having an ounce of class and taking care of your clientele. There is enough time between my sessions that in the event that gent does happen to go over, I still have time to TAKE A FRICKING SHOWER and redo my hair and touch up my makeup if need be. As close as you are running yours.. I'm not sure if you even have time to use a nasty baby wipe.

+1.. I can't believe Sassy actually thinks every girl is the same in-n-out hooker who barely has time between appointments and who uses a timer.. And FYI Sassy, it IS considered clockwatching when you actually set a timer or your phone to notify you when your clients' time is up. Yeah, you're not physically checking the time but your phone is doing it for you... So not professional and i'm sure you have driven a lot of good guys away with this nonsense way of conducting business

As many have said before, you are a gorgeous lady and if you handled your business better and stop treating your clients like they're going through a revolving door maybe you will do well here one day. Good luck.
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 11:54 AM   #66
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.treat69 View Post
+1.. I can't believe Sassy actually thinks every girl is the same in-n-out hooker who barely has time between appointments and who uses a timer.. And FYI Sassy, it IS considered clockwatching when you actually set a timer or your phone to notify you when your clients' time is up. Yeah, you're not physically checking the time but your phone is doing it for you... So not professional and i'm sure you have driven a lot of good guys away with this nonsense way of conducting business

As many have said before, you are a gorgeous lady and if you handled your business better and stop treating your clients like they're going through a revolving door maybe you will do well here one day. Good luck.
+10000 It's good to hear this from a Providers point of view- hopefully Sassy will take advice from Grace and Sweet Treat and learn from this, but for some reason I doubt it- seems like she has the McDonald's approach to her business- get them in and out as quick as possible. I avoid ladies who I have an inkling that they schedule literally back to back with no time in- between- hygiene has got to be an issue- I just find it very disgusting that a provider wouldn't shower immediately after a session, but merely run and get some baby wipes and have the next guy walking through the door 5 mins after the the previous guy just walked out- not cool!
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 12:13 PM   #67
lda523287
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
I'll go you even one better Grace - Sassy, A LOT of the providers I see enjoy my company so much we frequently go way over like 15 mins to an hour and don't even expect to be a compensated for it, but I always take care of my girls...The point is, they love the good sex that much and I am a regular and they keep me coming back.

In the real business world Sassy it's about keeping your clients, trying not to lose a single one, and exceeding their expectations. If you exceed their expectations, man, the battle is over, you got 'em.

You're young, stubborn and foolish. You and Lily Blake think being mouthy and combative on here proves something. You're right, it does, it proves you're classless Hookers with the NEXT TOP MODEL/COURTESAN attitudes and probably don't have near the repeat clientele that LADIES with more class and professionalism have.

Most Gents on here stay away from the ladies who TOUR alot, carpet bombing different cities, because we know these are the ladies whose service SUCKS and they can't establish a solid client base in one city.

But what do I know, I'm just a FUCKTARD who could be tapping you once a week, finds you physically attractive, but doesn't, why? I DON'T SEE WOMEN WITH SHITTY ATTITUDES AND WHO BOAST ABOUT SETTING ALARM CLOCKS and think that's not clockwatching.

I just wasted a few minutes writing this, knowing full well, you don't give a fuck and never will...You're too young and foolish to know good, smart people on here are trying to help you. All you and the Lily Blake types care about is the money and all y'all are is frustrated little hoes writing your whiny ass drama threads because you hate flatbacking and suckin dick for a living, but it feeds your TOP MODEL/COURTESAN COMPLEXES and egos that deep down every man wants to fuck you...Guess what, wanting to fuck you and doing it are proving to be two different things.

Sorry for the wasted RANT, you don't give a SHIT!! Never have, never will.
Classic.
lda523287 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 09:48 PM   #68
Ava Sweets
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 193171
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

who said i didnt have time to shower? lmmfao yal are too funny hygiene has NEVER been a issue thanks
Ava Sweets is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 10:00 PM   #69
Ava Sweets
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 193171
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

but yes ill take some of ur advice into consideration
Ava Sweets is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 02:05 PM   #70
Charlotte Breeze
Account Disabled

User ID: 213975
My ECCIE Reviews

Now, I am not even going to say anything about the timer because one of my favorite massage places of all time uses them, so I know it doesn't ruin everything! Lol!

BUT! Have you ever thought of making a playlist? Sorry if it's been said before, but having a playlist for each length of time you offer provides the same results without being as jarring. How long do you want to hang out at the club after the music stops? ;-)

If the guy was late, he was late, and you were nice for giving him the "entire" session (assuming it was 30mins?). If I am late, I give him the time I wasted to ensure that he has a full appointment. If he's late... Well... I'm sorry babe but I/she might have somewhere to be and you just kind of have to offer to make it up to her or settle for the time you have left. At this point all cries of "clock watcher" have to be taken with a grain of salt, IMO. It's one thing if all goes smoothly, but when different schedules are matched and then skewed, sometimes things just can't go according to plan. Tis the life of sneaking around ;-)

Sorry if any of this was mentioned before, I just skimmed, and hate to see a lady attacked in such a way over a simple fix :-)
Charlotte Breeze is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 02:25 PM   #71
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful_Sassy View Post
but yes ill take some of ur advice into consideration
+10000 that's the right step to take- no doubt you are a gorgeous provider, but have the great personality to go along with your looks- good luck to you.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 04:26 PM   #72
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Ummmmmmmmm I don't use a a timer and I don't appreciate you getting on here saying the every provider who says they don't use one is a liar.

Remember, it those very girls you as calling liars and pissing off are the very ones you might be needing a ref from.

Shitting in your own back yard is a very dumb and foolish idea.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 04:54 PM   #73
nicholas linnear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Sassy , I've always thought you're fine as hell. Let me be your guinea pig. Make a playlist ( Sade, John Legend, Luther Vandross, Jenhe Aiko) Let's kick it till the music stops. Canjana? (Korean for "ok?")
nicholas linnear is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women