Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41243
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2015, 09:46 AM   #1
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160830
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default In the paper

http://journalstar.com/legislature/p...0f367e714.html

I agree 100% that this needs to be dealt with and abolished the problem is that LE doesn't target the right people they target us independent ladies that do this because we want to.
I don't believe they get as many trafficked or under age girls as they claim. They arrests independent girls of age and use those numbers to make it look like they are doing something so they can keep getting the funding.
Ms.Lady Y is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 09:57 AM   #2
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160830
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I also seen on the news where they are talking about taking the girls that are underage and putting them in juvenile detention (re victimize them) instead of foster care because they run away when put in foster care. That is just plan wrong. These girls need to be put with people that understand where they have been, not with people that have never even gotten a traffic ticket.
The way LE is going about all of these is just going to make it worse on everyone, especially the victims.
Ms.Lady Y is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 12:10 PM   #3
I like rice
Premium Access

Encounters: 56

I think they just need to legalize things and require a certification just like a plumber/doctor/lawyer/cabby etc. Pass a safe sex awareness test, pass a health/std screen and away you go. Then just require a std test ever 6 months to keep current. Gals could be independent or work in a brothel type place. Guys who want to stay above the law will see those folks and that will choke out some of the bad guys/gals in the industry. It will also allow the police to have targeted stings toward kids and folks not certified. And when the girls do their STD screens the doctors will have a chance to screen for girls who are doing this unwillingly so we curb that as well.
I like rice is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 01:39 PM   #4
MuffDiver1975
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y View Post
http://journalstar.com/legislature/p...0f367e714.html

I agree 100% that this needs to be dealt with and abolished the problem is that LE doesn't target the right people they target us independent ladies that do this because we want to.
I don't believe they get as many trafficked or under age girls as they claim. They arrests independent girls of age and use those numbers to make it look like they are doing something so they can keep getting the funding.
I agree completely Lady Y. Did you notice the last two stings in CB only one individual was a minor. One out of the roughly 30 arrested. Clearly if they want to stop the underage trafficking, they need to go after the pimps and lock them up for good.
MuffDiver1975 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women