Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162503
Yssup Rider60328
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41463
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35829
Mojojo33117

Old 03-07-2015, 03:41 PM   #1
stoney3
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15
Default House of Cards Season 4 Predictions? [potential spoilers of S3]

Anyone here a House of Cards fan? I'd like to know what you guys think will happen next season. I don't want to rant to an empty audience, so I welcome anyone to go first. I put a spoilers warning, so you can feel free to talk about what has happened.

Also, from what I've seen of the British version, it was pretty similar as far as Season 1 went. Since I'd only like speculation, not spoilers of Season 4, please don't guess off the British version (which I haven't watched all of) or the novel.
stoney3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 09:44 PM   #2
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Except the election process is different between the US and the UK. I imagine that FU will run for president despite claiming otherwise. It will come down to how he pulls it off and what are his subordinates doing all this time. That one woman is looking to be the VP. Who will the first lady fuck? Will anyone ever link Zoe or the Congressman to Frank whether they can prove it or not? I initiated someone else last night and they thought that HOC was great.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 11:17 AM   #3
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Except the election process is different between the US and the UK. I imagine that FU will run for president despite claiming otherwise. It will come down to how he pulls it off and what are his subordinates doing all this time. That one woman is looking to be the VP. Who will the first lady fuck? Will anyone ever link Zoe or the Congressman to Frank whether they can prove it or not? I initiated someone else last night and they thought that HOC was great.
you seem to have not watched all of season 3?

FU is seeking the nomination, he is running already
you can't ever prove zoe, the evidence is lacking, even if they get the deleted text messages, so what..."reasonable doubt" is all over that case, as we have seen the footage of her death and you can't see him
same with peter Russo, no proof

Im interested in Remy, and what happens with AMERICA WORKS!
and why claire turned into a wuss; she couldnt even get to be ambassador without FU. She's just a "pretty" face(much better with dark hair) she fucked up by not being there for FU
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 02:04 AM   #4
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

He is not officially running. He is like Hillary Clinton, we all know she is running but she hasn't announced yet.

The questions about Zoe and the Congressman....in Hollywood you never introduce a gun into the plot unless you going to use it two acts later. They just can't let Zoe go. Someone will talk to some reporter who will quietly investigate and flip over some stones. Of course, I never said that they would convict him of anything. We still have those debates over all the dead people around the Clintons.
Old 03-09-2015, 03:08 AM   #5
Masqurade
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

FU will run for president against Claire... All drama and last will sort out things with her
Masqurade is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 11:45 AM   #6
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

What? His wife? Are you kidding?
Old 03-09-2015, 12:39 PM   #7
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
He is not officially running. He is like Hillary Clinton, we all know she is running but she hasn't announced yet.

The questions about Zoe and the Congressman....in Hollywood you never introduce a gun into the plot unless you going to use it two acts later. They just can't let Zoe go. Someone will talk to some reporter who will quietly investigate and flip over some stones. Of course, I never said that they would convict him of anything. We still have those debates over all the dead people around the Clintons.
I do like the storyline with the computer hacker and Doug.....
Zoe didnt come up in S3? that wasnt introduced, that was a plot line until S2 and it seemed to run it's course as was morphed into the computer hacker/rachel thing.
which seems dead now? or not..that will come up s4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masqurade View Post
FU will run for president against Claire... All drama and last will sort out things with her
no, her lack of experience would come into play....
am I the only one who keeps waiting for FU to call her "Buttercup"?
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 01:12 PM   #8
stoney3
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
am I the only one who keeps waiting for FU to call her "Buttercup"?
Haha. I'd like to hear that.

I think it's pretty obvious that Frank is running for president, just needs to win a few more caucuses.

I don't see the Zoe or Rachel thing coming back up. I'm surprised the hacker is still alive.

I have also been wondering if Claire will challenge Frank in some way. I agree she has a lack of experience, but what if she went with Dunbar as VP? But like Jackie Sharp said, Dunbar needs a southerner with a Penis. But there's been enough dialog that foreshadows Claire running for President.
stoney3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women