Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162355
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41248
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2015, 03:37 PM   #1
HBG Platinum
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 99729
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Are we meeting??

When I'm contacted with a date and time to meet, I make a safe assumption we are meeting; Especially when I was contacted prior to the meeting day. I understand things happen, but come on...........Is it so difficult to have a little respect to understand the effect it has on me when you wait until the last minute to cancel? Apparently so.

I can't wrap my head around the number of last minute cancels I've had since I've been here in Wichita. This was never a problem on the East Coast. KS is my home now and it's horrible. I am a good provider and it's my pleasure to please. So what gives???
HBG Platinum is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 03:50 PM   #2
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Dumb question, did you report them in the ladies only section?

If you feel strongly they could have done a better job canceling early, Call them out! if they're members!?

Other then that I feel yah, seems it goes both ways though!

Are they members? Be honest about east though can't be getting all nostalgic about a place I suppose you left willingly.
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 03:57 PM   #3
HBG Platinum
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples View Post
Dumb question, did you report them in the ladies only section?

If you feel strongly they could have done a better job canceling early, Call them out! if they're members!?

Other then that I feel yah, seems it goes both ways though!

Are they members? Be honest about east though can't be getting all nostalgic about a place I suppose you left willingly.
Nostalgic? I was stating a fact. I'm not here to argue with you or anyone else. Members.....I will consider doing that. TY.
Old 01-30-2015, 06:58 PM   #4
Guest100615
Account Disabled

Encounters: 49
Cool :(

I feel the same way when a provider cancels on me so I understand your frustration.

I have a 2 strike your out policy. I understand shit happens and sometimes you have to cancel but you do it twice in a short period then I will no longer schedule with that provider.

Sorry your move to the ICT is frustrating.

Give it time, some of us mongers keep our appointments.
Guest100615 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 08:00 PM   #5
HBG Platinum
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for your positivity. KS itself isn't a bad place. I like it because it is a different pace than the East Coast. I don't cancel on clients......I also understand sometimes things happen, which is why I haven't outed the handles of any members yet.......I posted to see what feedback I would get hoping it would help. Than you so much. And I like mongers that keep appointments
Old 01-31-2015, 01:38 PM   #6
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Things do happen on both ends. I can deal with cancellations.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 02:15 PM   #7
JackJohnson
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
Exactly, its the nature of the business. If you want more stability in your business relations, then I would move to another line of work. I don't see how posting something that says, "Why don't people keep their appointments" followed by a "back East this wasn't a problem" Maybe you should work back East?

So, in essence you're calling out the City of Wichita/Midwest because you think they engage in bad practices, which you didn't see in the last part of the country you worked in. That doesn't seem to be a very good business practice.

Maybe people in Wichita have more distractions like butter churning, the locusts invaded, the dust bowl obscured our vision on the way to appts with you, or a cow got into the way. LOL. When you ask a rhetorical question...

JackJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 01:27 PM   #8
pgriffin
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
I like the sound of that. 😈
pgriffin is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 07:42 PM   #9
Guest100615
Account Disabled

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackJohnson View Post
Exactly, its the nature of the business. If you want more stability in your business relations, then I would move to another line of work. I don't see how posting something that says, "Why don't people keep their appointments" followed by a "back East this wasn't a problem" Maybe you should work back East?

So, in essence you're calling out the City of Wichita/Midwest because you think they engage in bad practices, which you didn't see in the last part of the country you worked in. That doesn't seem to be a very good business practice.

Maybe people in Wichita have more distractions like butter churning, the locusts invaded, the dust bowl obscured our vision on the way to appts with you, or a cow got into the way. LOL. When you ask a rhetorical question...

I had the issue with the cows for sure but I have not been distracted by churning butter and was not around when the dust bowl obscured vision.

Nothing can distract me from making an appointment with a quality provider.
Guest100615 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 06:04 PM   #10
usa kansas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixShot View Post
I feel the same way when a provider cancels on me so I understand your frustration.

I have a 2 strike your out policy. I understand shit happens and sometimes you have to cancel but you do it twice in a short period then I will no longer schedule with that provider.

Sorry your move to the ICT is frustrating.

Give it time, some of us mongers keep our appointments.
Had a provider do the second strike today,in Topeka.Wasted most of my afternoon.It was a long drive home.
usa kansas is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women