Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161608
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48040
pyramider46370
bambino40768
CryptKicker37136
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2015, 02:41 PM   #46
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It was the great Greek scientists -- not Christians -- who originally formulated the theory for a geocentric universe.

Phrenology was "high science" in the 19th century.

Eugenics was an "esteemed science" during the early 20th century.

Neither Atheist nor scientists have yet to substantively explained how their notional "belief" that the universe was created from nothing is superior to the Christian notional belief that God initiated the spark of creation.

And those who pretentiously claim that their "beliefs" are always based on sound, scientific evidence are quick to ignore and obfuscate that there is absolutely NO biological -- scientific -- evidence to support their contention that gays are "born that way".
how do you explain your chicken dick? Everything you talked about has changed because of technology. Have you read the bible? It's an amalgamation of stories from earlier religions. Almost all creation stories are variations on a theme. It's not pretention. You are asking people to believe in a talking snake. In a burning bush that fucking talks. I'm just saying there is no evidence for any god, certainly no jesus. You can't use the bible as a basis for anything because it's just a book of stories. There's very little if any historical fact in it. If that's where you're going to start your argument, we're already done.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 02:41 PM   #47
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I haven't read thru the thread but let me guess: there's no substantive counterargument of Dr Carson's "people turn gay in prison therefore it's a choice" argument? Just a bunch of name calling? Am I correct?
So getting raped in prison means you're gay. Is that wtf Dr Carson was saying?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 02:47 PM   #48
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Thank you for your input Grand Wizard.

At least the GOP will never elect a candidate BECAUSE they are black but because they are a poor candidate.

I CONSIDER YOUR LAST STATEMENT TO BE DISTASTEFUL, IGNORANT, AND RACIST- PLEASE APOLOGIZE FOR ASSUMING THAT AFRICAN AMERICANS VOTED FOR OBAMA JUST BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 02:54 PM   #49
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Good luck with THAT, WE. JDIdiot is the biggest race baiter in the forum. I'm sure you've gathered that by now.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 02:56 PM   #50
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
how do you explain your chicken dick? Everything you talked about has changed because of technology. Have you read the bible? It's an amalgamation of stories from earlier religions. Almost all creation stories are variations on a theme. It's not pretention. You are asking people to believe in a talking snake. In a burning bush that fucking talks. I'm just saying there is no evidence for any god, certainly no jesus. You can't use the bible as a basis for anything because it's just a book of stories. There's very little if any historical fact in it. If that's where you're going to start your argument, we're already done.
You've made poultry genitalia is your special niche in life, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, so you do the 'splaining on that subject, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.

Geocentrism, phrenology, astrology, eugenics are all an inseparable part of your "science"; as such, they each represent the "talking snakes" and "burning bushes" of your religion, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 03:08 PM   #51
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
I CONSIDER YOUR LAST STATEMENT TO BE DISTASTEFUL, IGNORANT, AND RACIST- PLEASE APOLOGIZE FOR ASSUMING THAT AFRICAN AMERICANS VOTED FOR OBAMA JUST BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK
JD? Apologize? for an error he made?

if he did, his entire life would just consist of making up bullshit, and apologizing for it later! He also takes five minutes out of each day to choke on his own dick!
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 03:25 PM   #52
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Not about being pro gay. It's about being for equality. And that's just a stupid remark to make about prison being the reason people are turning gay.
Speaking of stupid remarks........
What the hell are you claiming ? - "prison being the reason people are turning gay" ?

I don't know where that came from, I sure as hell never said it.
If you crossed up my words with someone else inside your mind, then you are mistaken.
If you continue to claim that I said that then you are a liar.

Where i come from you are either with us or against us. So that would make the vast,vast majority of the left pro-gay.
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 04:05 PM   #53
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Wouldn't you allow that some considered it a reasonable thing to do, given the American history of racism? Black people weren't even allowed to vote or were even considered a full person when the nation was founded. So, the symbolism is powerful and it was so great an achievement to elect President Obama that some black people can be forgiven for voting for him because he was black. It isn't the same as white people voting for Romney because he would have been the 46th white guy to be President.
I think Hillary would have been if they hadn't stumbled upon this email thing and blown it out of proportion.
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women