Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161608
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48040
pyramider46370
bambino40768
CryptKicker37136
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2015, 09:10 AM   #16
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Giving President Obama the Peace Prize for " just showing up" is like giving a driver in the Indy 500 the win for just cranking his engine.

The Nobel Committee simply cheapened the entire meaning of the award in their zeal to jump onto the Obama Bandwagon.

The Obama Bandwagon that blames America, the most t free Country on the Planet, for all the Worlds problems.

I can't imagine what Dr. Martin Luther King, a man who made the ultimate sacrifice in bringing harmony among and understanding among the races, would think of this smarmy little Demagogue.

We have regressed from...."I have a dream of when a man will be judged not by the color of his skin but by the content of his character" to............"vote for me and I will give you a free phone".
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 09:11 AM   #17
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Giving President Obama the Peace Prize for " just showing up" is like giving the a Auto Racer the win for just cranking his engine.

The Nobel Committee simply cheapened the entire meaning of the award in their zeal to jump onto the Obama Bandwagon.

The Obama Bandwagon that blames America, the Most free Country on the Planet, for all the Worlds problems.

I can't imagine what Dr. Martin Luther King, a man who made the ultimate sacrifice in bringing harmony among the races, would think of this smarmy little Demagogue.
We aren't the most free country on the planet, but whatever. And to think we're blameless as far as problems of the world go, is truly naive. To own up to those problems is not to hate america. It's called being intellectually honest.

We aren't even in the top 10

http://www.ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?Article_ID=24945
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 09:57 AM   #18
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
We aren't the most free country on the planet, but whatever. And to think we're blameless as far as problems of the world go, is truly naive. To own up to those problems is not to hate america. It's called being intellectually honest.

We aren't even in the top 10

http://www.ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?Article_ID=24945
Quote Tony Blair.....

http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/blair.asp
Old 03-05-2015, 10:24 AM   #19
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Why do I give a shit about Bush's British Butt Buddy?
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 10:55 AM   #20
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Why do I give a shit about Bush's British Butt Buddy?
Tony Blair is a member of the British Labour Party.
Old 03-05-2015, 11:49 AM   #21
andymarksman
Valued Poster

And co-sponsor of "Operation Iraqi Freedom."
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 12:16 PM   #22
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Giving President Obama the Peace Prize for " just showing up" is like giving a driver in the Indy 500 the win for just cranking his engine.

The Obama Bandwagon that blames America, the most t free Country on the Planet, for all the Worlds problems.

I can't imagine what Dr. Martin Luther King, a man who made the ultimate sacrifice in bringing harmony among and understanding among the races, would think of this smarmy little Demagogue.

We have regressed from...."I have a dream of when a man will be judged not by the color of his skin but by the content of his character" to............"vote for me and I will give you a free phone".

I love the way the conservabots try to invoke MLK as being part of, and a believer in, their bizarre agenda. I guess it is a lame attempt to lend some sort of credibility to the argument but frankly, it just makes you look silly.

Try to wrap your mind around the immutable concept that MLK didn't agree with much of anything you and the rest of the clown posse spew these days.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TMW2010-09-08colorlowres.jpg (128.4 KB, 12 views)
timpage is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women