Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70649
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453190
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48301
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2015, 01:33 PM   #46
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devon Derriere View Post
Its my business and i see who i want. Majority of my guys are clients who prefer being discrete and utr.
Actually, Devon is a perfect example of the provider's saying no provider is ever "overpriced".

Devon ' s rate is higher than many in the Oklahoma area, because she uses that as one of many deliberate choices to weed out her clientele, so that she sees only those she wants to see. I have seen her many times, and feel I get my money's worth so I don't consider her "overpriced". To be clear, I also see other ladies in Oklahoma with lower rates, perhaps a bit more often because of the price difference, but I have no problems with her chosen rates and gladly pay her higher rate because I get a service worth every penny.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 02:02 PM   #47
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default ok. you said it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
Actually, Devon is a perfect example of the provider's saying no provider is ever "overpriced".

Devon ' s rate is higher than many in the Oklahoma area, because she uses that as one of many deliberate choices to weed out her clientele, so that she sees only those she wants to see. I have seen her many times, and feel I get my money's worth so I don't consider her "overpriced". To be clear, I also see other ladies in Oklahoma with lower rates, perhaps a bit more often because of the price difference, but I have no problems with her chosen rates and gladly pay her higher rate because I get a service worth every penny.
You have over 60 reviews and just guessing you hobby more then what that number suggest. I think that number is way above average for a reviewer!
I'm going to say you are a habitual hobbyist and assume she lied about not meeting with habituals.

Why would she say she doesn't see habituals? I'm sure Devon is a great pro provider and beautiful too. Why generalize and lie? I bet most of the guys she does meet hobby more then I do and I'm a habitual.

Getting back on topic, yes it all works when done right!
Question was does it work, yes it works. Some ladies just don't like the whole Idea but that's not the point.
It all has its place and time. Just like the upsell on services or provider.
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 02:10 PM   #48
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples View Post
I'm going to say you are a habitual hobbyist and assume she lied about not meeting with habituals.

Why would she say she doesn't see habituals?
Not by HER definition of "habitual" which I read to mean, those who "habitually " try to get over by booking 30 min and stay for an hour, or constantly try to renegotiate price.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 02:13 PM   #49
Guest052616
Account Disabled

User ID: 157003
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You have over 60 reviews and just guessing you hobby more then what that number suggest. I think that number is way above average for a reviewer!

Why would she say she doesn't see habituals? I'm sure Devon is a great pro provider and beautiful too. Why generalize and lie? I bet most of the guys she does meet hobby more then I do and I'm a habitual.

Getting back on topic, yes it all works when done right!
Question was does it work, yes it works. Some ladies just don't like the whole Idea but that's not the point.
It all has its place and time. Just like the upsell on services or provider.

Thank you redleg.

Buff sir, Redleg is one of the few i still see since i implemented my new policies. And he doesnt post a review EVERY single time he sees the same lady. As you can go back and read, i didnt say ALL habitual hobbyist were hagglers.. and he is one of the few that prove that. Infact i just see him as a hobbyist, not so much habitual. I STILL see those ones that i had a passionate, non haggling, connection with.. but they are very few and they were regulars from before i started this. So, no, i did not lie. I implemented several new policies starting this year and it has weeded out haggling, drama, those that lack discretion, etc. But even with those new policies, there are regulars that ive continued to see because they DONT do that stuff stated above.

Again, i dont see u as a habitual hobbyist. You can see 5 providers a week and id never know as you dont post a review EACH time you see one, even if its one you have seen a dozen times.
Guest052616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 02:26 PM   #50
fishboy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesmo888 View Post
if you are a heavy volume hobbyist then saving a little does help

what confuses me is when providers advertise a price on their profiles on p411, eccie, website etc that are all different. do you just pick the lowest one or do you average them ? lol.. I think providers should double check their rates are consistent or things can get confusing
I've had that happen twice out of only eight goes at this game and both times it worked in my favor as I got the lower price (and provider was happy I found the mistake) and grandfathered me. I wasn't actually digging for the lowest it just happened that I started where it was lowest and then in reading reviews found a discrepancy. Didn't hurt that she is top shelf too physically and mentally!

Other time I actually think gal was a bit new and playing a sliding scale
Which ended up still being a good deal for me but that was also because I liked what I got

I only had one clock watcher out of eight (which fricking killed it for me) and that is pretty good but that is a whole 'nother thread!!! Not looking for free time (but also have been totally blown away at how much I have been given! Thank you ladies) but can't stand the "oh crap somehow I gotta blow in five minutes!" feeling one bit. I understand there are schedules to keep but this happened when I know there was nobody else coming. Anyway despite her ncredible physical beauty and sex machine drive I will not be back - unless I wanna just walk in and pound the kitty for the entire time just to make me feel better but I'm not like that. I prefer 1.5-2 hour sessions always for drinks and chit chat before play time but that does get pricey so sadly might not be able to do that forever unless my fortunes change soon ;-)
fishboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 02:27 PM   #51
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Default is fucking a habit or hobby?

Quote:
Thank you redleg.

Buff sir, Redleg is one of the few i still see since i implemented my new policies. And he doesnt post a review EVERY single time he sees the same lady. As you can go back and read, i didnt say ALL habitual hobbyist were hagglers.. and he is one of the few that prove that. Infact i just see him as a hobbyist, not so much habitual. I STILL see those ones that i had a passionate, non haggling, connection with.. but they are very few and they were regulars from before i started this. So, no, i did not lie. I implemented several new policies starting this year and it has weeded out haggling, drama, those that lack discretion, etc. But even with those new policies, there are regulars that ive continued to see because they DONT do that stuff stated above.

Again, i dont see u as a habitual hobbyist. You can see 5 providers a week and id never know as you dont post a review EACH time you see one, even if its one you have seen a dozen times.
So after just barely implementing new policies you are quickly culling most habituals by your own words?
I don't consider haggling drama, now some people get dramatic but it shouldn't be if were all grown up about it.
The guy you used as example earlier did you state you contacted him? You know the 1/2hr guy.
Old 02-14-2015, 02:45 PM   #52
Guest052616
Account Disabled

User ID: 157003
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So after just barely implementing new policies you are quickly culling most habituals by your own words?
I don't consider haggling drama, now some people get dramatic but it shouldn't be if were all grown up about it.
The guy you used as example earlier did you state you contacted him? You know the 1/2hr guy.

No, i did not contact him. He contacted me for an appt. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and learned a lesson from it. Other than that, im done with explaining. I gave my own opinion on my experience. I am able to be picky and choose who i will and will not see. My screening doesnt just weed out possible LE and dangerous guys... So far my policies have made this year a wonderful year filled with gents id see again and again. You are not a provider so you have no idea the BS, time wasters, hagglers, cheap asses and drama that we get from guys.

I wish you a happy valentines day. My apologies if my own experience offended ya.
Guest052616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 02:54 PM   #53
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Default wow.

Quote:
No, i did not contact him. He contacted me for an appt. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and learned a lesson from it. Other than that, im done with explaining. I gave my own opinion on my experience. I am able to be picky and choose who i will and will not see. My screening doesnt just weed out possible LE and dangerous guys... So far my policies have made this year a wonderful year filled with gents id see again and again. You are not a provider so you have no idea the BS, time wasters, hagglers, cheap asses and drama that we get from guys.

I wish you a happy valentines day. My apologies if my own experience offended ya.
You think that shit only happens to providers? This is a two way street honey.
Glad you figured out how to be a better provider.
Old 02-16-2015, 06:38 AM   #54
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 06:42 AM   #55
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:

I believe it!
Still Looking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women