Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
test
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162725
Yssup Rider60438
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48471
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36157
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2015, 02:26 AM   #16
wantsome
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluEyeAngelCass View Post
Hi wantsome. Im sorry I flipped out on you the other day. Ive been getting harassing text messages from someone claiming to be a eccie member. they got really bad that day but they day after that they finally stopped. And like Betroth0 said: Striking a nerve like that could just ruin the experience for the guy they see right after that. Cassandra
It's all good..
wantsome is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 09:06 AM   #17
iggy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Cassandra

I dont kno what this BarbieDoll's story is or what game she running, however Cassandra
( cassie ) posted on Bk Pg Yesterday.

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...angel/14382511
iggy is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 09:16 AM   #18
Betroth0
Registered Member

Hello again all. Loki I hope you brought enough to share and pass to the left. LOL. This thread has been started as a ruse to find out if this guy that has been texting Cassandra is really on this site or not. And so it seems he IS on here and followed this thread being that he hasn't texted her since my last post. Flared tempers were used to entice a rise out of this guy, but instead I guess he got the point. Nothing pertaining to this site and his username can be proven at this time, and whenever it can be that information will be given to the administrators. Although my methods may be unethical, they get the job done. And this guy now knows that a professional of a different sorts will be watching.
You want a fish use bait, you want a prostitute use money, you want a stalker... use a thread.
Mr. Wantsome, you're a good sport. Loki, pass that shit already! Moderators/Administrators, feel free to close this thread if you wish.
Betroth0 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 09:22 AM   #19
Betroth0
Registered Member

Iggy, the Cassandra that you linked to is the Cassie pertaining to this thread, and barbiedoll is just using it to advertise. Thank you for pointing that out.
Old 02-06-2015, 09:24 AM   #20
hagen kanon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

she will respond texts that the best way to reach her ...i know she s a big fan of sleeping at day ( what girl doesnt ) but she will respond u ...cassandra its such nice lady .. ur time with her would be amazing
hagen kanon is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 09:53 AM   #21
Betroth0
Registered Member

Hagen kanon... Thanks for your answer to the original question posted in this thread, but if you read a couple of posts back, you'll find the true reason behind it. But yes, you are dead on about her.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women