Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2015, 02:33 PM   #1
funluvin4
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5
Exclamation Filtering BP girls for setups

Hi guys i was wondering if there were any novice guys who have
avoided a setup when meeting girls off bp.

I've met alot of gems and alot of girls for rather good deal
just dont want to run into "blue"

I figure wording is very important like if they have one of those dumb
pictures that says "my services are for time and companionship and entrapment blah blah" they are usually ok

Or what about "no AA"
i figure in that case its not a setup because why would "they" care
who they capture.

Let me know your thoughts guys hoping to get some good feedback.
funluvin4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 03:24 PM   #2
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Just look for the ones that have been reviewed here.

If you see their ad run for a few weeks it may be safe.

But just like girls here, on BP they can turn you in in a second if they need to.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 06:40 PM   #3
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

If you can't find any reviews then try posting in the ISO forum to ask for info on the lady. Most gents in San Antonio are willing to share info. Make sure you do your homework first or it makes you look dumb/lazy.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 12:47 PM   #4
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

gotta be out of your mind to see a bp girl without doing your homework. being setup is one thing but you don't even know if you are going to end up with an expensive back rub or someone who put up fake pics.
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 12:59 PM   #5
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

When dealing with BP girls, I have to have a second source of info on a girl I'm interested in. This can be a review, word of mouth, presence on another premium site like P411. Unless little head is doing 100% of the thinking, I always harken back to the immortal words of Ronald Reagan-- "Trust but verify"
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 01:14 PM   #6
luddite2k
Account Disabled

I ALWAYS check check check. I google the phone # and or email and see what pops up. Hopefully a reliable review somewhere. I check here and TER. The most fun check is seeing where the pictures are from. Right click on a picture and select "copy image location"" or whatever your software says to the equivalent. (I don't use windows). Then go to google, select images, then click the little camera to the right in the search box. The search box will say paste image URL. So just right click the search box and paste. Search and you'll see all the places that picture is used. I laugh at ones that come from professional model sites or even Facebook pages. Unless I see links to her ads....no go. Many use pics of different girls at the same time and crop off the face. A tricky bunch on BP, but yes, you can find a legit gem or two if you're careful.

Happy & safe hunting!
luddite2k is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 10:34 AM   #7
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

Getting arrested is the least likely of the bad things that can happen!

There are girls who post fake pictures.

Sometimes they ask for the fee, put it away (or give to another girl in the next room) and then say that's the "entry fee" and it'll be $200 more for a quick hand job.

There are sometimes pimps hiding in the shower or under the bed.

Then the hidden pimp sneaks your wallet out...sometimes they just steal the money, but other times they copy your address and show up at your house later blackmailing you.

Other times they take your car keys and ransack your car while you are with the provider.

(and if you think you were smart leaving your driver's license at the office, did you remember that your proof of insurance is in the glove box? If you risk driving to an appointment without your license or your insurance card, they can still get your real name and address by copying your license plate and later plugging that info into a computer database.)

There are sometimes "boyfriends" who bang on the door five minutes after you enter and ask "What are you doing in my room?" and forcing you out.

You could end up pistol-whipped or even killed!

Etc etc.

Oh, and the "No African American" wording you think of as a positive, is generally agreed to be used by ladies who have African American boyfriends or pimps who are only jealous of guys of their own race.
HoneyRose is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women