Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60283
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41346
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35747
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2015, 05:25 PM   #31
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

You can always explain a burner phone by saying you found it (as long as you keep it locked). Just throw it away. An app on your phone? You own it, no matter how you slice it.
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 07:20 PM   #32
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanOfThis View Post
than to hide a whole other phone. How does that work?
For me? I put my burner phone in MY car glove box. Wife has NEVER, EVER looked in there in all our 20+ years of marriage.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 07:56 PM   #33
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 224566
My ECCIE Reviews

Great question! When I do host at my place, I normally wear a light body spray, nothing too heavy, and I almost never wear lipstick, lip gloss if anything. I also try to have a fresh towel waiting in the bathroom for my gentleman callers and they are always welcome to use my shower if needed. I even have an ironing board lol. ;-)
naughtyangel4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 07:58 PM   #34
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I fired my SO.....

That's how I do it.
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 11:25 PM   #35
finsbury
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoulRon View Post
Finsbury admits to being caught or almost caught a half-dozen times, and we should take his advice?
Because I was caught dumb ass! Did you really just write this? Learn from my mistakes!!!!! That is why I was chiming in.

Learn from history or it is doomed to repeat itself. I'm telling you the things i have done that work and the things that don't work. It was all so easy in the decade after cell phones were developed but before smart phones took off. You have to be sharp now and not just "I'm going to be home late from work." They can see every single freaking place you have been on your smart phone, when you emailed someone, when you texted someone, if you updated your Facebook, etc. So there is no more out of service range excuse.

Google voice worked great until I upgraded to the new iPhone and didn't have my notifications turned off. Got caught even while the phone was locked!!!

Then I turned the notifications off but was paranoid that if a girl was familiar with it then she would ask to see it. So I just started deleting it when I wasn't actively using it. I promise you it is easier to hide an app than an entire other phone.

Girl was suspicious so looked at my phone while I was sleeping. Lesson: change my password on a regular basis if I'm paranoid.

My password lock was set to delay by a few minutes. Left my phone sitting while I went out and girl got to it before the lock set in. Have since set to auto password lock immediately.

Left my email signed in on a girls computer once. be careful of that shit.

Had a girl over who managed to leave 2 long black hairs lying around my bed. Was slyly picking them up when the girlfriend came over the next day.

They can put tracking on your car, have small hidden cameras, all kinds of shit these days. That is why I voted to just keep it out of town or something. It's just too hard if a girl wants to find out she will. Maybe hook up with someone at work if that is an option...can meet face to face, escape for lunch and leave your phone at the office, etc.
finsbury is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 02:40 AM   #36
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

^^^ no offense, but you would probably be a lot more at peace being single.
Old 01-12-2015, 11:04 AM   #37
CaptCroakers
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Everyone gets busted eventually. Even Bin Laden got busted. Key is to have a plan when that day comes
CaptCroakers is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 03:13 PM   #38
finsbury
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille Fox View Post
^^^ no offense, but you would probably be a lot more at peace being single.
Really? You do realize that 90% of the people who put their dick inside of you on a daily basis are cheating on someone don't you? The other 10% are too ugly to get laid any other way.
finsbury is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 04:22 PM   #39
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

^^ and how does that increase or decrease your personal peace of mind?
Old 01-21-2015, 04:31 PM   #40
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by finsbury View Post
Because I was caught dumb ass! Did you really just write this? Learn from my mistakes!!!!! That is why I was chiming in.

Learn from history or it is doomed to repeat itself. I'm telling you the things i have done that work and the things that don't work. It was all so easy in the decade after cell phones were developed but before smart phones took off. You have to be sharp now and not just "I'm going to be home late from work." They can see every single freaking place you have been on your smart phone, when you emailed someone, when you texted someone, if you updated your Facebook, etc. So there is no more out of service range excuse.

Google voice worked great until I upgraded to the new iPhone and didn't have my notifications turned off. Got caught even while the phone was locked!!!

Then I turned the notifications off but was paranoid that if a girl was familiar with it then she would ask to see it. So I just started deleting it when I wasn't actively using it. I promise you it is easier to hide an app than an entire other phone.

Girl was suspicious so looked at my phone while I was sleeping. Lesson: change my password on a regular basis if I'm paranoid.

My password lock was set to delay by a few minutes. Left my phone sitting while I went out and girl got to it before the lock set in. Have since set to auto password lock immediately.

Left my email signed in on a girls computer once. be careful of that shit.

Had a girl over who managed to leave 2 long black hairs lying around my bed. Was slyly picking them up when the girlfriend came over the next day.

They can put tracking on your car, have small hidden cameras, all kinds of shit these days. That is why I voted to just keep it out of town or something. It's just too hard if a girl wants to find out she will. Maybe hook up with someone at work if that is an option...can meet face to face, escape for lunch and leave your phone at the office, etc.
Fin, sorry, didn't mean to pinch a nerve.
Yes, knowing what went wrong is very helpful. Thanks for sharing some of the things to be careful about. If what your doing now has worked for a couple of years, please. Share what is working as well.
Key takeaway here is "be paranoid, not stupid".
FoulRon is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 06:52 PM   #41
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Yep, fin is not the sharpest knife the drawer. He clearly needs to take his own advise.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 06:55 PM   #42
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
Avoid even the hint of suspicion. In theory at least. I myself have fucked the monkey on this one but nevertheless it is the way to go. If she's looking, she will find. Convince her she doesn't need to look; it takes a lot less time and precision than erasing your tracks.

Keep in mind I have the benefit of not being a prominent community member.

I don't hobby if my SO is available to spend time with me. This is respect as much as it is safety but the idea is to not even need a story because she is busy. In addition, I don't hobby if I don't have clean up time to shower and change at home, if not do laundry.

This is budget driven consciousness. With enough money this shouldn't be an issue.
lol, why not just tell her the truth you pussy
Guest042416 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women