Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
test
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60204
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41246
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2015, 12:36 AM   #31
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Well said Flyboy....
Guest070916 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 08:58 AM   #32
wantmore1111
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyboyNY View Post
Trish If I could let me offer you some advice. If you notice you never got points or had the threats of points until you became popular and active. I have been on these boards since before ASPD was formed. I was one of the first members there and one of the first to move here when they absorbed ASPD. I say all that only to say that I believe I have the experience to advise you. The only thing you need this board for is a place to post ads and a place for guys to write reviews so more people will be interested. The rest is really just there if you need a past time. I do not see any outing happening but it doesn't matter. The rules are there and have been selectively enforced for some time now. I am one of the most active hobbyists here but as you can see I post very little anymore. I post enough to keep BCD credit and will help someone out if I can. The more you post and the more you expose yourself the more you will come under attack. Give up your quest to find the answer because it will not be given to you. Keep a low profile and use the board to your advantage. Other than highwayman because he is new the mods are not here to help you.
+1

Stay under the radar
Keep quite
Most of us would not of found you without this forum
That would be sad
wantmore1111 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 09:22 AM   #33
J.J. Walker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Imagine SAB board participation drove her sales volume. Drama is money, and lively entertainment. Keep posting boo
J.J. Walker is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 11:41 AM   #34
FlyboyNY
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Probably true JJ. But i think she was trying to figure out why all of a sudden she was a target of management. Just tried to enlighten her about mods and why they are mods.
FlyboyNY is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 01:53 PM   #35
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

User ID: 186938
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.J. Walker View Post
Imagine SAB board participation drove her sales volume. Drama is money, and lively entertainment. Keep posting boo
In HookerLand I have found that any press even if bad press still gets those dicks through the door :-)
Amber Does is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 02:38 PM   #36
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Did you receive any points/warnings concerning outing from staff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl View Post
No I didn't ,but I have a mod implying in open forum that I have outed an individual and could be receiving a ban or other repercussions. I'm not sure how she has come to that conclusion but I would like an explanation to make things clear to all involved ..
Then quit worrying about it.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 05:46 PM   #37
J.J. Walker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Does View Post
In HookerLand I have found that any press even if bad press still gets those dicks through the door :-)
Just log on, post like a renegade. Say all kinds of wild shit, fascinating or mindless. The results will follow wich is undeniable !! Good to hear u got it goin on boo
J.J. Walker is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women