Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60273
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2015, 10:27 AM   #1
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 139802
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I saw this on facebook and it pissed me off

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...11&pnref=story

Shocking video of police/prostitution sting
JessicaKnightly is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 10:33 AM   #2
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Yes, pisses me off in several ways.

"Everybody goes to jail" ... increasingly, that seems to be the unofficial motto of Police State America.

I'll bet the guy was responding to a real bargain he found on backpage!
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 10:37 AM   #3
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

People please never mention sex acts while handing cash to a lady. It's best to leave a white envelope in plane sight without mentioning it. And be careful, do your research. This kind of thing is really sad. Ruining a man's life for a victimless crime.

Oh wait, the man in this video is a victim.

So sad
Old 01-17-2015, 10:41 AM   #4
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Good advice!!

That's why I stay off Facebook!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 10:46 AM   #5
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
That's why I stay off Facebook!!
Did you watch the video? You don't have to be on facebook to see it. This is an important video to warn people of what not to do to stay out of jail.
Old 01-17-2015, 11:25 AM   #6
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

It's a shame dollars are not spent more wisely by those we vote in office. Wonder what it cost to pay all those involved and all that technical equipment, just to bust some guys for paying for a blowjob? Smh. What's really ironic, is there are those who partake, yet participate in legal proceedings against others who do. Vicious cycles and appeasing the hypocritical masses. Smh.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 12:09 PM   #7
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

If she takes the money out of your hand, you better get the hell out of there quick.
jwood is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 12:46 PM   #8
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly View Post
People please never mention sex acts while handing cash to a lady. It's best to leave a white envelope in plane sight without mentioning it. And be careful, do your research. This kind of thing is really sad. Ruining a man's life for a victimless crime.

Oh wait, the man in this video is a victim.

So sad
Once again: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MENTION MONEY OR SEX ACTS TO BE ARRESTED IN A STING. YOU WILL BE ARRESTED FOR SHOWING UP. THIS GOES FOR THE GUYS AND THE GALS.
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 01:19 PM   #9
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Love View Post
Once again: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MENTION MONEY OR SEX ACTS TO BE ARRESTED IN A STING. YOU WILL BE ARRESTED FOR SHOWING UP. THIS GOES FOR THE GUYS AND THE GALS.
Who's to say I'm not just fucking a man for free? This is a free country and sex is not illegal. If I show up and there is no mention of money, who's to say I expected to get paid?

And after he leaves, to my surprise, I find an envelope with money someone must have dropped.

But, I do agree that anyone can get arrested for just being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Even if you are not doing anything illegal, you can be arrested.

Now being convicted is another matter all together. They have to prove you were doing something illegal and if they have it on tape, everything you say can and will be used...
Old 01-17-2015, 01:41 PM   #10
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Who's to say I'm not just fucking a man for free? This is a free country and sex is not illegal. If I show up and there is no mention of money, who's to say I expected to get paid?

And after he leaves, to my surprise, I find an envelope with money someone must have dropped.

But, I do agree that anyone can get arrested for just being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Even if you are not doing anything illegal, you can be arrested.

Now being convicted is another matter all together. They have to prove you were doing something illegal and if they have it on tape, everything you say can and will be used...
I regret to say that I think Holly is correct. This is not a free country; it is a "soft" police state. Sex may not be illegal, but that doesn't matter.

Being convicted is a foregone conclusion, because the "justice" system is fully corrupt. Lying is Officer Porky's primary activity (with scarfing donuts and shooting domestic pets in a close race for second place). There's video evidence that you didn't mention sex and money in the same sentence? No problem; it'll disappear if it's inconvenient to the unholy cop / prosecutor alliance.

If the cops go to the trouble of setting up a motel-room trap and you show up, you're theirs, regardless of whatever you did or didn't actually do. That's just the way it is, here in the former "land of the free."
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 01:49 PM   #11
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Did you watch the video? You don't have to be on facebook to see it. This is an important video to warn people of what not to do to stay out of jail.
I don't have a facebook page and I can't see it unless I join. Just saying......
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 02:16 PM   #12
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
I don't have a facebook page and I can't see it unless I join. Just saying......
That's strange because I was able to see it on a computer that doesn't have facebook logged in and it still came up.

I tested it on multiple devices where I'm not signed into facebook and it worked for me. Sorry you can't see it.
Old 01-17-2015, 02:31 PM   #13
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Holly is a wise woman, and she speaks the truth. Notice she didn't say convicted, just arrested. If you are smart, and get a good lawyer, and SHUT THE FUCK UP, you just maybe will be able to beat the charge in court.

But, if you show up in the middle of a police prostitution sting, you WILL be going downtown.

Even if you beat the rap, you'll still have some 'splainin' to do to the wife and boss. The three best tools you have to beat this are homework, sticking with well reviewed ladies, and situational awareness.

Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 04:37 PM   #14
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:

Exactly, providers fuck me for free all the time. They are intrigued by my legendary 1.3" of dangling death. I have been careless about dropping envelopes for the past twelve years or so. Actually, the ladies to be paying me for the tainted adventure I provide.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 03:00 PM   #15
Bijou Neko
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 246228
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Truth. And while we're on the topic, asking "are you a cop?" is utterly useless. Officer Porky is allowed to lie and commit illegal acts in the course of an "investigation", so yeah, if you show up you'll be arrested. If it gets to the point of him walking into your incall, you'll be arrested. Now, if you play your cards right (and have proper legal assistance), "arrested" doesn't have to mean "convicted", but it ALWAYS means "in for a world of hurt and hassle". So play safely and mindfully, loved ones!
Bijou Neko is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women