Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48429
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41476
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2015, 01:35 AM   #16
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

I would like to think those prefer QUALITY over QUANTITY . . .

At one point, I had a NO REVIEW POLICY.
Since it's against the Rules to advertise that or post it in my Ad's, I made it clear in the appointment/session.

My reasoning is/was based on being an active Provider for 10 years now and I have plenty up to date "Quality" Reviews. I have some listed on another site and I just don't feel it's necessary to be Reviewed as often.
I have felt the need to keep my activities private while I've been involved in a relationship or arrangement, out of respect for that individual.

However, now, if asked, I have allowed some recently.

berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 06:12 AM   #17
fine dimes21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Good points Skout, no such thing as utr if you are advertising. And the sugarbaby topic, my thoughts as much as I like to have one. I haven't entertained it seriously bc if I was lookng for one, it wouldn't be on any of these boards or screening sites, or sites designed for sugarbabies. I rather have a sb than hobby now in this day and age.
The providers & Sb idea don't mix. The sugarbaby gal has to be truly out of the hobby and I would say the same for a hobbyist unless he has so much disposable income so have many sugarbabies. Again that is how I view it.

That is my mindthought too Berkleigh. I prefer quality time vs quantity. Given the time I have been in the hobby, I should have seen 100s of gals and not really the case, so for the gals that screen with a strict criteria makes it impossible for me to be screened. I don't mind, hobbied long enough not to make a fuss and just move on and be polite about it. It is often why I don't hobby much.

It doesn't affect my view as long as there is consistency and all one wants to present themselves.
I have seen Sexxysabrina and I will say this, one of the nicest, cutest and coolest gals I have met, did a long time date with her awhile back. One of the few gals given her age is on top on tcb/screening and communication. You really don't find that very often given gals in that age range, all over the place (ymmv), no offense, just stating my views. They usually have bookers/screeners given the apparent reasons as been discussed.
She handles her own business and takes care of it very well. I admire her for being able handle her own business and nice to know I am talking to her directly.
fine dimes21 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 07:01 AM   #18
deuceswilld83
Premium Access

Encounters: 95

it varies......if i see a ton of reviews or a large span of time and they are all yes with good service I may still see that provider but ill be sure to schedule an early morning appt. or if its a ton of reviews in a short period of time ill probably pass

but if theres a provider who has been around for years with few reviews ill for sure skip
deuceswilld83 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 10:24 AM   #19
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

I believe my point was overlooked by Skout; some providers have a target market of discreet gentlemen, the non-serial hobbyist, or UTR hobbyists...I'm confused how the topic was switched to qualifications of a UTR provider.

Some ladies feel that with tons of reviews, they will not attract their desired clientele. The savvy provider wants to maximize the chances of an enjoyable date, so ladies filter the kind of clientele they click with to avoid burnout. Those that click best and enjoy their time with lurkers, non-serial (career) hobbyist have tendencies to not desire documentation on every, single sexual encounter.

A provider does not have to be UTR herself to attract generous lurkers, discreet hobbyists, or even UTR men. She does however, need a certain imagery to pique their interest and to tap into that market, or any market she desires. Oftentimes, countless reviews counter this.

Phew. In a nutshell, providers who limit or do not permit reviews do so typically for attracting certain clientele, discretion on how many gents they see, and to veer away from being a "kiss n tell" imagery. I promise I didn't pull this out my rear end, or just guessing
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 10:37 AM   #20
gladius82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

A large number of good reviews over a long period of time are a good sign. And several good reviews over a short period of time can be good as well.....eg. Florince....a newbie who is now UTR.

I don't post EVERYTIME I see a provider unless it is 1) my first time with her. 2) a provider I have seen has added to her menu.

I don't post about my ATF because that would be too repetitious and not add anything new to the information I have already posted.
gladius82 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 11:02 AM   #21
Skout
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
I believe my point was overlooked by Skout; some providers have a target market of discreet gentlemen, the non-serial hobbyist, or UTR hobbyists...I'm confused how the topic was switched to qualifications of a UTR provider.

Some ladies feel that with tons of reviews, they will not attract their desired clientele. The savvy provider wants to maximize the chances of an enjoyable date, so ladies filter the kind of clientele they click with to avoid burnout. Those that click best and enjoy their time with lurkers, non-serial (career) hobbyist have tendencies to not desire documentation on every, single sexual encounter.

A provider does not have to be UTR herself to attract generous lurkers, discreet hobbyists, or even UTR men. She does however, need a certain imagery to pique their interest and to tap into that market, or any market she desires. Oftentimes, countless reviews counter this.

Phew.
I don't think I missed Eva's point at all. On the contrary, I appreciate what she's saying and repeat my suggestion of implementing a no review policy if that's the image a provider wants for her business. In fact, she could refuse to see clients who post too many reviews for her taste.

For instance, she could compare my P411 okays to the number of my reviews and see that I'm least likely to report every encounter to the boards. If a potential client has a triple-digit review count, she would do well to pass on him. The review count game goes both ways and a provider would service her image well by being selective in the clients she sees.

Skout is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 04:48 PM   #22
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

IMO, if a lady is buzy and things are going well, I wouldn't think she would need or want more reviews. And, she wouldn't post a lot of ads or replies to iso's. Butt, read my sig line
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 05:44 PM   #23
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I think there is some serious tap dancing going on. Some of these guys are thinking that some see as many guys as she can schedule or hours in the day. Do you really want to be number 7 in the line?

That is exactly the reason I don't see girls that blow into Dallas for three days. I don't want to see the new flavor of the month.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 07:33 PM   #24
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30
Default Curious

Originally Posted by dtx/tn
But I will admit that if the pattern of reviews is too many in a short period, I may move on to another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim. View Post
I'm curious to know, why is that?
I've got same question as Slim. What does this matter? I like to view recent reviews and more the better hoping that someone I trust will be in the mix. Some of the review have to be by 30 year old virgins or some pathetic sack that rarely gets to touch a female. Some of the reviews are just complete BS.

Although, the worst experience, bar-none, was with a provider with over "142 positive review". I was sickened by the experience.
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 07:38 PM   #25
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30
Default Visitors

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ. View Post
I think there is some serious tap dancing going on. Some of these guys are thinking that some see as many guys as she can schedule or hours in the day. Do you really want to be number 7 in the line?

That is exactly the reason I don't see girls that blow into Dallas for three days. I don't want to see the new flavor of the month.
Yeap, I agree. I never visit a "visiting" provider. I did that once and I'll never do it again.
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 11:35 PM   #26
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleup View Post
Yeap, I agree. I never visit a "visiting" provider. I did that once and I'll never do it again.
Most of us don't write reviews unless asked. We are even less likely if someone just wrote a review. What does it tell you when the flavor of the month had 4 reviews in a day? How many guys did she see? If you were one, how far down the list were you? We joke about sloppy seconds. What about 8th or 9th?
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 06:02 AM   #27
fine dimes21
Valued Poster

My thoughts exactly. I try to see the full gauntlet of reviews and read them all and see if there are any discrepancies. They will come out and someone will say it eventually. Make take a few reviews but you will be able to get a better picture once more reviews come out. Maybe the gal got better experienced or such.
It is one thing I learned when in doubt stay on the sidelines.

Quote:
But I will admit that if the pattern of reviews is too many in a short period, I may move on to another.

I've got same question as Slim. What does this matter? I like to view recent reviews and more the better hoping that someone I trust will be in the mix. Some of the review have to be by 30 year old virgins or some pathetic sack that rarely gets to touch a female. Some of the reviews are just complete BS.

Although, the worst experience, bar-none, was with a provider with over "142 positive review". I was sickened by the experience.
fine dimes21 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 07:41 AM   #28
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

I try not to look at the amount of reviews she has but more into the frequency of the reviews she has. I hate the mental feeling I am left with sometimes thinking there was a guy in here 15 mins before I was. Nothing I can do about that...

If a girl with 100 yes reviews spread out over 2 years vs a girl with 15 mixed reviews spread out over 1 month are my options, I'm going with the girl with the 100 reviews. I figure the longer you have been around, the better your craft.
DFW_Ladies_Man is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 08:26 AM   #29
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I look at WHO reviews her. There are some "reviewers" here that I find highly questionable. And having one of them in her review portfolio is a red flag.

The key is smart research not just who has X-number of reviews.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 10:45 AM   #30
dtx/tn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I tried (poorly) to articulate a response to this...
Quote:

...with this. It's not a hard and fast rule for me and others may have better reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtx/tn View Post
Well, I totally get the nature of this profession. I get that a provider may see several clients a day, etc, etc. and I tend to overthink these things. If I can be blunt, I just prefer not to be, like, the 15th guy that day and risk suffering through an acute case of cockbreath. This is really more in my head than something I have actually experienced.

Some providers have really mastered this illusion but others, particularly the more inexperienced ones, have not.

Also, new providers sometimes achieve burnout quickly (tons of closely grouped reviews being a leading indicator of burnout) and could very well become robotic (and then leave the profession shortly thereafter). I think someone may have already mentioned this in another post.
dtx/tn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women