Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2015, 06:07 PM   #1
peesnuts
Registered Member

Default What Would You of Done??

So just curious of what others would of done in this situation.

I made an appointment with a well reputable provider today. I will begin with this is a provider that has many reviews(none lately though last about a month ago) very reputable on this site along with p411. She was kind in quickly responding and quickly verifying me to be able to try and see each other upon the time that I had available. Since it was a provider I had never seen before I left with adequate time in arrival to not be late. In doing so I arrived roughly 30 min early so decided that I would pass by the location so that I would know where it was and would just hang out somewhere nearby till it was go time. So when I pull down the street of the location I notice a police car driving down the street as well. The officer pulls by the location in the other direction pulls a u turn and comes back down towards the direction I was going. So this kind of threw up a red flag on my end so I decided to inform the provider what had happened. After explaining what had happened to her and that it threw up a red flag on my end she responded that it had then thrown up a red flag on her end as well. She then called me to further discuss the situation, discuss if there was anyway for us to prove to each other there was nothing to be scared of, and then she made the decision that it was probably just best that we canceled the appointment due to each other being nervous before even seeing each other. After all this I was very disappointed that I was unable to see this provider. I had really been wanting to see her for a while and had defiantly built my hopes up on the drive over. So after we canceled and I was driving home my little head was telling me do anything possible to go back and see here you pussy and my big head was telling me good move probably better you got out of there.

My question is what would you have done?
1. Not said anything to the provider and just went on with the appointment?
2. Mentioned it like I did but continue with the appointment?
3. Mention it and cancel like we did, with hopes of rescheduling later?
4. Just got the hell out of there and never talked to her again?

Thanks in advance everyone for the responses.
peesnuts is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 06:16 PM   #2
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

You did the right thing. Both of you made contact after seeing the same issue and assessed the situation and came to the conclusion to not continue. No harm, no foul, no NCNS or angry party on either side.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 06:17 PM   #3
FootLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

I think I would have pulled over somewhere (but not near the Provider's place). Then act like I am listening to the radio or looking in the glove box for something. See what the cop does. Have an explanation ready for what I am doing in the neighborhood. It was probably unrelated to you.

It was correct for you to cancel if both sides were nervous.
FootLong is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 06:37 PM   #4
blasphemouse
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I don't think canceling was necessary. If she is a verified provider with reviews that are fairly recent, and reputable, you had no worries. If I stopped cause I saw red and blue lighted cars everytime I went to see a provider, I won't be able to see a provider in medical or airport areas. I take it you got the gitters, but it's not like you were seeing a BP unknown Russian roulette.

I guess it's good to mention it to her though and see what she feels about it. It is up to her at that point if she wants to continue or not. If she wanted to reschedule, then that's her call and I'd be okay with it. If it didn't bother her, cool. Get on back with the getting it on.

I guess what I'm trying to say is if all this took place at the exact location of the incall, I may call her, see if she's okay. Tell her what's transpired, see what she'd like to do given new circumstances and let the chips fall in place.
blasphemouse is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 06:48 PM   #5
Guest070517
Account Disabled

Encounters: 58

# 1 you should have driving right by the cop with 1 phone in 1 hand --texting away -- the other phone glued to you head talking away.. see if the guy WAS paying attention.... OK enough shit..

ALL good points.. it has happened to me twice & called the provider and canceled. But as mouse says.. long time provider should have been OK.. this provider should respect that you called & offer to reschedule

BUT GO WITH you gut...99% of the time it is RIGHT... better safe than sorry -- and able to play another day!!
Guest070517 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 06:58 PM   #6
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

My very first non brothel experience was in Austin off BP. I set it up, get to the location and park, start to text for apt #, a cop pulls in directly behind me perpendicular blocking me in . He doesn't see me, and I'm still trying to get apt #, the provider assures me that it has nothing to do with her. In this time the cop pulls away. So I get # and start looking for the building, find it and that dumb cop is right there. So I'm shitting my pants, and just keep driving while calling the provider. Once again she is assuring me the cop has nothing to do with her. But by this time the cop is behind me following, so I leave apt complex and make a turn on a side street. He follows. I make another turn, he goes straight. So I head back to complex, call provider explain what had happened, saw her, and 4 yrs later hear I am.
Turns out the complex was right across from a college, and cops pull in to fill out police reports.
Moral of the story, you probably just got freaked out and the cop had nothing to do with it.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 07:01 PM   #7
tpepsi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

If you're not in jail, there's always tomorrow! Don't sweat it.
tpepsi is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 07:08 PM   #8
snoogins70
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootLong View Post
I think I would have pulled over somewhere (but not near the Provider's place). Then act like I am listening to the radio or looking in the glove box for something. See what the cop does. Have an explanation ready for what I am doing in the neighborhood. It was probably unrelated to you.

It was correct for you to cancel if both sides were nervous.
+1
snoogins70 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 07:11 PM   #9
OldYeller
Resident Greekipedia

Encounters: 142

Man, there are a lot of cops out there and they have to drive around... If the cop didn't follow ME or pull me over - and the cop didn't pull into her incall, I would have just gone with #1 and seen the gal. IF they are after you or her, they were being too obvious. I'll bet my paycheck that the cop didn't have any interest in you or her.

Having said that - if your gut says No, the answer is Hell NO!!
OldYeller is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 07:15 PM   #10
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 101

I was coming out of a session when I was walking to my car there was a police car behind my car. Police man was standing outside his car. Not knowing what was going on. I figured if he was after me I was already fucked (twice). Lol. Ask him what was going on. He said all cool was serving a warrant on back of apt complex he had to watch in case guy ran.

Scared shit out of me, called provider told her we both laughed.
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 07:17 PM   #11
Driver420
Gaining Momentum

If it was a sting you would have not seen the cop. Also if you were pulled over you don't have to answer any questions exercise your rights
Driver420 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 08:35 PM   #12
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Should have manned up and seen the lady.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 09:31 PM   #13
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

I once saw a very well known provider and while we were getting started we heard sirens outside and we convinced ourselves that it was an ambulance. Later as we're getting hot and heavy at it there was a knock on the door. The person outside was the maid and the provider yelled for her to come back later. I'm thinking WTF? We just got the room a few minutes ago, at least let us get the sheets dirty. We took a short break to compose and laugh it off, then enjoyed the rest of the session uninterrupted.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 10:21 PM   #14
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by peesnuts View Post
My question is what would you have done?
1. Not said anything to the provider and just went on with the appointment?
2. Mentioned it like I did but continue with the appointment?
3. Mention it and cancel like we did, with hopes of rescheduling later?
4. Just got the hell out of there and never talked to her again?

Thanks in advance everyone for the responses.
Something similar happened to me my second month seeing providers. I went with the second option.

I pulled up to the apartments a provider had her incall at and she was guiding me by phone to her room at the apartments. The apartments were like a maze and a pain in the ass to manage through. I was driving around, talking to her on the phone as shes guiding me, and I see a cop parked at the location in the front entrance. I freak out and I told her over the phone about it, I dont think she understood it, but eventually I made it to her room and we both shared a lulz about it when I finally got to see her and had my fun.

It worked out well though because I saw her several times thereafter.
savak is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 11:36 AM   #15
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Assuming you're talking about a business or apartment complex, not a motel/hotel. If so - #1.

I keep an "emergency kit" in my vehicle: it's just a folder containing brochures and a couple of blank applications I got from my Life Insurance agent, kept in my attache. If stopped by police and queried, my answer is that I'm looking for a prospective client's apartment. But, oh, by the way officer, I'm running early for my appointment and so I have a few minutes if you'd like to discuss financial security for you and your family. What do you say, officer, have a few minutes?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women