Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2015, 11:21 PM   #16
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAangel27 View Post
Personally, I think being reference friendly is just good manners. I do feel bad for the newbies that see provider and then try to use that girl as a reference with no luck.

If a girl has played to her strengths and knows what she brings to the table then feeling threatened by giving a reference shouldn't even happen. To borrow from the OP..."Know Your Brand".
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 07:35 AM   #17
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Every community has the need of it's members to ensure the safety of all. When a lady does not respond to our requests, then maybe those who wanna "run something" can concentrate on things of this nature and finally discover some solutions we all deem as actual problems as evidenced by the many concerns addressed on this board and have been for years now.

Rather than, focusing on the aspects of this biz the ladies have more than proven they have the capability to handle individually and for themselves as each desires. And whom, really don't need the gents to worry their "pretty little heads" with. LOL (no offense meant.....the last was a comment made about the ladies and if ya weren't involved, it won't make the sense to you that it will to those who participated)

Cause if we needed men to do that for us, we'd all get pimps. Internet pimps simply profit in a different way by rallying the crowd to behave in a manner they can profit from the ladies who do what they do, and the only difference is, they do none of the hands on abuse. At least that I'm aware. This kinda abuse did more damage than any beating I'd be willing to take. Just so ya know.

So yeah, let's discover a real solution for a change. Ya'll are obvious master minds and I believe you can actually make some positive impacts if ya really wanted. I have hope. Everyone has always told me I could, so I do. For once in my life, I'd like to see a gent do what I was always taught they are supposed to, protect and defend women from harm. This problem is harmful to our biz, therefore, it is harmful to the community. So, I'm asking for a real solution for all the ladies and the gents. Protect us from those who would harm our income by not responding to that which we need, in order to continue to provide the stellar services each of you desires.

We'd be grateful for a real solution that actually makes an effort to end the madness this type of problem causes and only increased because ya couldn't keep your hands outta our pockets either. Snowball effect of great advice you share so openly. Not my fault, I'm just pointing it out. I'm not angry, and don't wish to be erroneously painted as such, because you probably didn't realize ALL the ramifications of your good intentions of sharing how to negotiate with "just a little ass". I'm trying to tell ya what ya really did and appealing to any sense of compassion you might have. Do your fellow hobbyists and the ladies a real service for a change. Show me/us that what I've been taught but never shown, is actually something that is real.

I've behaved as expected, entertained many here and privately, tried to help anyone when asked, so now, as a Reputable provider, I'm asking not just for me, but for all concerned. It wouldn't hurt to also kill that link, but I'm not gonna ask that. You'll do what ya like and be perceived by the community as your actions show exactly what your intent is and what you're really about. A Respectable Hobbyist who actually is concerned for the greater good of all or an Internet Pimp who incites others to behave in manners that only cause problems already known, to actually multiply in nature. Problems which affect many gents you claim to give the best tips or advice to. It worked in ways ya never imagined, so yes, again I ask you to find a real solution to the problems you caused many.

Just a suggestion for a change we all can actually benefit from.....don't shoot the brilliant mind that connects dots and that's not easily intimidated. Recognize it for what it is.....and appreciate it's attached to a sexy dynamic woman who enjoys and is grateful to be able to fulfill your needs and desires in the manner I know is best for me to do so.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 09:11 AM   #18
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
Every community has the need of it's members to ensure the safety of all. When a lady does not respond to our requests, then maybe those who wanna "run something" can concentrate on things of this nature and finally discover some solutions we all deem as actual problems as evidenced by the many concerns addressed on this board and have been for years now.

Rather than, focusing on the aspects of this biz the ladies have more than proven they have the capability to handle individually and for themselves as each desires. And whom, really don't need the gents to worry their "pretty little heads" with. LOL (no offense meant.....the last was a comment made about the ladies and if ya weren't involved, it won't make the sense to you that it will to those who participated)

Cause if we needed men to do that for us, we'd all get pimps. Internet pimps simply profit in a different way by rallying the crowd to behave in a manner they can profit from the ladies who do what they do, and the only difference is, they do none of the hands on abuse. At least that I'm aware. This kinda abuse did more damage than any beating I'd be willing to take. Just so ya know.

So yeah, let's discover a real solution for a change. Ya'll are obvious master minds and I believe you can actually make some positive impacts if ya really wanted. I have hope. Everyone has always told me I could, so I do. For once in my life, I'd like to see a gent do what I was always taught they are supposed to, protect and defend women from harm. This problem is harmful to our biz, therefore, it is harmful to the community. So, I'm asking for a real solution for all the ladies and the gents. Protect us from those who would harm our income by not responding to that which we need, in order to continue to provide the stellar services each of you desires.

We'd be grateful for a real solution that actually makes an effort to end the madness this type of problem causes and only increased because ya couldn't keep your hands outta our pockets either. Snowball effect of great advice you share so openly. Not my fault, I'm just pointing it out. I'm not angry, and don't wish to be erroneously painted as such, because you probably didn't realize ALL the ramifications of your good intentions of sharing how to negotiate with "just a little ass". I'm trying to tell ya what ya really did and appealing to any sense of compassion you might have. Do your fellow hobbyists and the ladies a real service for a change. Show me/us that what I've been taught but never shown, is actually something that is real.

I've behaved as expected, entertained many here and privately, tried to help anyone when asked, so now, as a Reputable provider, I'm asking not just for me, but for all concerned. It wouldn't hurt to also kill that link, but I'm not gonna ask that. You'll do what ya like and be perceived by the community as your actions show exactly what your intent is and what you're really about. A Respectable Hobbyist who actually is concerned for the greater good of all or an Internet Pimp who incites others to behave in manners that only cause problems already known, to actually multiply in nature. Problems which affect many gents you claim to give the best tips or advice to. It worked in ways ya never imagined, so yes, again I ask you to find a real solution to the problems you caused many.

Just a suggestion for a change we all can actually benefit from.....don't shoot the brilliant mind that connects dots and that's not easily intimidated. Recognize it for what it is.....and appreciate it's attached to a sexy dynamic woman who enjoys and is grateful to be able to fulfill your needs and desires in the manner I know is best for me to do so.
Brain....hurt......
FoulRon is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 09:15 AM   #19
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoulRon View Post
Brain....hurt......
LOL! I hear ya! However, so does mine! I can't believe some of the things I read and people believe. Imagine being a lady around this joint....lol. Ijs
Old 01-09-2015, 09:46 AM   #20
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Brain....hurt......
Tell ya what, I'll break it down so it's easier:

"We Need to feel and be Safe, but can't cause some generous fella stopped the well oiled machine.

Saving a buck by posting tips is causing issues, lotsa issues!

We'd get pimps, but we got this! Don't need a man to tell us our worth!

Focus on problems you've caused by leading others astray, cause we're not only losing money by one way, but lotsa others, just so you can get your hobby atta boys! The service ain't what it used to be and ya pitted ladies against each other. Proud of yourself yet?

Get over yourself, lose the great advice, cause it turns out, it ain't so great! You hurt a bunch of guys too! Was that your goal?

Again, We got this, stop causing so many folks problems and clean up your mess

Be a real man and protect that ya brag about being such a wonderful part of"

How was that? And no, it wasn't aimed at you, unless you're the helpful mastermind who gave all these wonderful tips that are causing everyone issues?
Old 01-09-2015, 10:26 AM   #21
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
... it wasn't aimed at you, unless you're the helpful mastermind who gave all these wonderful tips that are causing everyone issues?
Where are these tips, Max? (No one ever gives me tips. Ever. Except for my uncle once. Don't bet the ponies, he said. That was his one tip for me. Crummy bastard.)

Share, Max. Please.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 12:04 PM   #22
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
Where are these tips, Max? (No one ever gives me tips. Ever. Except for my uncle once. Don't bet the ponies, he said. That was his one tip for me. Crummy bastard.)

Share, Max. Please.
Hidden in plain site! Unless they took 'em down? I ain't sharing, cause don't wanna deal with anymore wayward fellas, ijs. You are wonderful and not easily lead astray, if at all, but some yahoo will click the link and think he's found the sacred secrets to getting everything this little world has to offer.

Think I'll build my own site on how to treat these yahoos in return for all their wonderful advice and that has done so much damage. Nah, I know some don't mean or realize negative consequences of what they do and gents on ECCIE would never treat a lady as suggested there. Gotta tell ya though, I was more more than mortified by what I read and it certainly explained why things were getting outta hand. Ijs!
Old 01-09-2015, 01:37 PM   #23
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Tell ya what, I'll break it down so it's easier:

"We Need to feel and be Safe, but can't cause some generous fella stopped the well oiled machine.

Saving a buck by posting tips is causing issues, lotsa issues!

We'd get pimps, but we got this! Don't need a man to tell us our worth!

Focus on problems you've caused by leading others astray, cause we're not only losing money by one way, but lotsa others, just so you can get your hobby atta boys! The service ain't what it used to be and ya pitted ladies against each other. Proud of yourself yet?

Get over yourself, lose the great advice, cause it turns out, it ain't so great! You hurt a bunch of guys too! Was that your goal?

Again, We got this, stop causing so many folks problems and clean up your mess

Be a real man and protect that ya brag about being such a wonderful part of"

How was that? And no, it wasn't aimed at you, unless you're the helpful mastermind who gave all these wonderful tips that are causing everyone issues?
Took me minute, but realized it was aimed at me. I'm still a bit in the newbie camp myself. But if I'm ever up your way again, I'll go through whatever screening process you want to put me though.
Old 01-09-2015, 01:49 PM   #24
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Took me minute, but realized it was aimed at me. I'm still a bit in the newbie camp myself. But if I'm ever up your way again, I'll go through whatever screening process you want to put me though.
I apologize if ya thought for a moment it was you. Thanks hon....the Ladies appreciate those who will!! More than ya know! The true Hobbyists rock our worlds!
Old 01-11-2015, 08:00 PM   #25
fine dimes21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

My thoughts exactly Worldtraveler.
I wondered that myself I am sure it is true to a certain extent. Your comment applies to the gals actually pm the ladies he has see to see if he is okay on screening sites. Why would they give the guy an okay if he wasn't okay. I literally don't hobby much as compared to other guys even though I have references, screening is harder for me because I hobby off and on, despite being in the hobby for 5 plus years. From a standpoint from a guy's pov, guys aren't waiting 3 to 4 days for screening to see someone and not pass bc references wouldn't reply and I would want to know to avoid seeing her again, the one ref that didn't respond, that isn't cool. Most guys are finding the gals that can screen fast and set something up timely. I don't mind safety and screening but it can be frustrating and disappointing when you have refs and they won't respond.
fine dimes21 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 09:16 PM   #26
Old-T
Valued Poster

A few ladies PM’d me and asked me to repost something here that I had posted a while back. I can’t find the original words, but this is pretty close. It is some basic rules I have found make references a little easier. As with any “formula” it isn’t foolproof, and I am sure others have ways to improve it.

Step one: Make sure any lady I see has a reason to remember me. Positively, of course. A small by unusual gift. Dinner at a memorable restaurant. Or even something noteworthy worn or said. Long story leading up to it, but once I brought a lady a box of jell-o, carefully wrapped and with a bow. Not sure I would advise that in most cases, but I guarantee you the lady remembered me years later.

Step two: When I later want to use that lady as a reference, the first thing I do is write to HER, before writing to the new lady I am trying to meet. It does four things: confirms that she is still active, refreshes her memory about who I am, lets her know to expect a referral check, and confirms that the reference is OK with me. If it is going to be a short turn request (anything under a week) it gives me an opportunity to let her know that as well. I also say who is likely to contact her for a reference.

Step three: Assuming the intended reference is still available to be used, only then do I write to the prospective new lady and pass the reference information: name, web site/web presence, and preferred method of contact with appropriate e-mail address, etc.

Most ladies will let me know when they have been contacted for a reference, and a quick thank-you note back to them is polite—and never hurts for the next time.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 10:07 PM   #27
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quote:
I apologize if ya thought for a moment it was you. Thanks hon....the Ladies appreciate those who will!! More than ya know! The true Hobbyists rock our worlds!
Maxi, that was supposed to say, "wasn't aimed at be".
Updated the iPad and the new keyboard covers half the screen. Sometimes can't see a thing I'm typing, and have to go back and edit. Guess I missed it on the proofread.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women