Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2015, 08:07 AM   #16
TheFlash8
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenHawk73 View Post
The yellow fever shot is probably going to knock your dick in the dirt if you havent had it before. They use live virus, so just plan on getting sick for a day or so. Its not bad, but still. Make sure you got tylenol and you dont plan on doing anything for a couple days after you get the shot.

Also look into meningitis, and the Hep A / B shots. And while you are at it, get a flu shot too.
Lol awesome. Cant wait have my dick in the dirt lol. All these immunizations! ! I should be alright though. Thanks chicken hawk
TheFlash8 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 09:15 AM   #17
ChickenHawk73
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Flash,

Where are you going for your immunizations? Do you already have something set up? If not, I know a place you can go that specializes in travel vaccinations and will give you anything and everything for where you are going and kind of brief you on the risks and can also suggest any other shots outside the normal ones.

Biggest thing really, malaria. Malarone and Deet man. There is also shirts you can buy, and fabric spray for the clothes.
ChickenHawk73 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 11:27 AM   #18
TheFlash8
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenHawk73 View Post
Flash,

Where are you going for your immunizations? Do you already have something set up? If not, I know a place you can go that specializes in travel vaccinations and will give you anything and everything for where you are going and kind of brief you on the risks and can also suggest any other shots outside the normal ones.

Biggest thing really, malaria. Malarone and Deet man. There is also shirts you can buy, and fabric spray for the clothes.
My doctor does, just have to get around to setting up an appointment! I still have a couple months until departure so there's no rush. and that sounds awesome, what place does that??

Cool, cool. I do not like mosquitos lol
TheFlash8 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 12:22 PM   #19
ChickenHawk73
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Passport healthcare. They have placed all around DFW. I know there is one in Grapevine and 1 in Plano for sure since I have been to both.

My rec....If you have a couple months before departure, and you dont already have atleast started the Hep B series, get on it. It is a series of 3 shots spread out over like 6 months. Initial shot, then I think 3 months later, #2, then I think it is next 3, or six. Cant remember.

Also, get your shots now so you have plenty of time to make sure no adverse reactions.
ChickenHawk73 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 09:12 PM   #20
ftango4
Valued Poster

Been there many times for work. Depends on on what you're into. Big place. Safari in Tanzania and Serengeti. Great beaches all over, too many to mention.Google. Of course South Africa is great. Sun City's yesterday's news and pricey but if you are in the area and feel like partying check it out.

Last but not least, depending on how adventuresome you're feeling, The Sudan. And more specifically within Sudan, Khartoum. Spend a few days, you'll meet some interesting folks. Kinda dicey so watch your step. Good luck
ftango4 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women