Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2014, 06:50 AM   #31
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Does anyone else think that it is disturbing that Tampon thinks that dead people are this funny?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Since "floating bodies" have now been found in the area with identifiable wreckage from the aircraft, he should be laughing his ass off.....
There you have it folks. Two peas from the same Idiot pod.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 07:06 AM   #32
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
Next to the other one?
You will note that only 3-4 days after the plane hit the water, floating debris has been found, as well as bodies. This has been the case (debris has been found) with every large commercial aircraft that ever crashed in the water for the last fifty years, as far as I know. Hence, you are unable to exclude the idea that Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 of 8 March 2014 was in fact hijacked and diverted.
I agree the idea is highly unlikely, almost laughably so. However, somebody needs to find the parts somewhere. Or, find that plane at the bottom of the ocean, fully intact - or one just like it.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 07:13 AM   #33
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Does anyone else think that it is disturbing that Tampon thinks that dead people are this funny?
What dead people? Your theory is the plane has been hijacked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I'm glad someone else noticed his "sense of humor"!

Since "floating bodies" have now been found in the area with identifiable wreckage from the aircraft, he should be laughing his ass off.....

!!!!!
We were laughing about JD, COG's and any other Conspiracy theory wacko's. .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
This has been the case (debris has been found) with every large commercial aircraft that ever crashed in the water for the last fifty years, as far as I know. .
Were these planes hijacked too?

http://news.optuszoo.com.au/2014/03/10/lost-planes-that-vanished-without-a-trace/

What happened to Flying Tiger Line Flight 739 in March 1962 remains one of world’s most enduring aviation mysteries.
The US military flight was chartered to transport more than 90 military personnel from Guam to the Philippines but it never arrived at Clark Air Force Base.
More than 1300 people were involved in a US military search for the wreckage but nothing was found. ...

It is the vast expanse of ocean between Florida and the islands of Bermuda and Puerto Rico that cannot shake the legend.
In the first half of the 20th century several planes and boats disappeared in the Carribean region, including a pair of British South American Airways passenger jets in 1948 and 1949.
More than 51 passengers and crew were lost in the Star Tiger and Star Ariel incidents which happened almost a year apart.
No wreckage was ever found from the Tiger which was lost on January 30 1948 or the Ariel, last heard from on January 17 1949.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 07:32 AM   #34
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Sad part of trying to find downed planes or in this case to recover the bodies, is the huge amount of trash floating in our oceans.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 10:37 PM   #35
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
That's the beauty, I don't have to prove anything. You see I didn't attack anyone's position. So PROVE that I am wrong and then prove that you are right. Should be simple if all the facts are on your side.
What the fuck? Didn't you read what I wrote in the first post? The burden of proof is on you to offer some proof of your idiotic idea about a hijacked airliner being hidden on a dirt runway.

It doesn't depend on whether you attacked anyone's position or not. If you propose some ridiculous idea, you have to back it up with evidence.

So no, we don't have to prove your idea is wrong if it is ridiculous on its face. Instead, YOU have to provide realistic proof of how it could have happened.

So, start explaining how terrorists overcome 250+ passengers, somehow land the plane where no one - including radar systems - can see it land, kill all the passengers and hide their bodies, and keep the plane hidden for the best part of a year.

Quote:
By the way, I'm impressed that you knew what I was talking about.
Too bad you didn't.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 10:48 PM   #36
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
You will note that only 3-4 days after the plane hit the water, floating debris has been found, as well as bodies. This has been the case (debris has been found) with every large commercial aircraft that ever crashed in the water for the last fifty years, as far as I know. Hence, you are unable to exclude the idea that Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 of 8 March 2014 was in fact hijacked and diverted.
I agree the idea is highly unlikely, almost laughably so. However, somebody needs to find the parts somewhere. Or, find that plane at the bottom of the ocean, fully intact - or one just like it.
Actually, I take the 3-4 days as more proof that the Malaysian plane is at the bottom of the Indian Ocean.

We knew exactly what route the AirAsia plane was flying. Unlike the Malaysian plane, it didn't drop below radar and fly for hours. It asked to change altitude to get above a storm and within 5 minutes it was gone.

Yet despite the fact that we knew about where it went down, it still took over 3 days to spot any debris. We only had to search a couple of hundred square miles and it still took a long time.

Now, the Malaysian airliner dropped to low altitude (below radar) and apparently flew for hours. So, it could have gone for over a thousand miles in any direction. That means that a over million square miles would have to be searched.

Also, if the Malaysian flight simply ran out of fuel while at low altitude and glided down at a shallow angle and low speed into the ocean, there is a good chance it remained mostly intact and sank. Just like the airliner that landed in the Hudson River.

And that is probably why we never found it.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 11:46 PM   #37
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You know what's we really need?

We need JDIdiot to start another thread on this topic, spun in such a way that would support the "shrub and cover" theory he's still trying to defend.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 07:28 AM   #38
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
What dead people? Your theory is the plane has been hijacked!

We were laughing about JD, COG's and any other Conspiracy theory wacko's. .

Were these planes hijacked too?

http://news.optuszoo.com.au/2014/03/10/lost-planes-that-vanished-without-a-trace/

What happened to Flying Tiger Line Flight 739 in March 1962 remains one of world’s most enduring aviation mysteries.
The US military flight was chartered to transport more than 90 military personnel from Guam to the Philippines but it never arrived at Clark Air Force Base.
More than 1300 people were involved in a US military search for the wreckage but nothing was found. ...

It is the vast expanse of ocean between Florida and the islands of Bermuda and Puerto Rico that cannot shake the legend.
In the first half of the 20th century several planes and boats disappeared in the Carribean region, including a pair of British South American Airways passenger jets in 1948 and 1949.
More than 51 passengers and crew were lost in the Star Tiger and Star Ariel incidents which happened almost a year apart.
No wreckage was ever found from the Tiger which was lost on January 30 1948 or the Ariel, last heard from on January 17 1949.
Reasonable answers, and they offer good points, but I did request the last fifty years.
However, I will concede that 1962 is close enough. Thanks for your answer.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 07:58 AM   #39
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Mighty off-white of ya!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 09:38 AM   #40
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote: