Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60325
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41463
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 12-25-2014, 12:45 AM   #1
Ironhead116
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Memorable Stories

It was Christmas eve and all through my loft, not a creature was stirring, but my second cell phone was buzzing with texts from a provider asking first if I wanted a session, then giving a big story asking for an "emergency" cash handout.

It made me think, while I'm sure we've all heard the standard "Cell phone is about to be turned off" or "I need to pay my rent or I'll get kicked out" stories, are there any really memorable ridiculous stories from providers that anyone is willing to share?

For the one or two ladies on the board, are you willing to share some you've used, perhaps the most ridiculous one that actually got you a cash handout?

One of my favorites is "Hi Sweetie, I'm really in a tight spot. I need to pay my lawyer so that he can file a restraining order against this crazy guy that's stalking me and broke into my place, and he stole all my cash and my jewelry. He broke my fish tank and flooded my apartment so I'm going to be kicked out soon. Can you please help? I'm supposed to go to New Orleans for the weekend with a client, and after that I can pay you back, but he will only buy my plane tickets and he's in Denver and he won't give me any of my money until I get to New Orleans with him. But until the weekend I need my lawyer to file a restraining order so that I'm safe, and he won't do it because I already owe him for helping me with some past stalkers. Please help!".

I edited for spelling and fixed some of the grammar of course.

By an amazing twist of fate, in the end the guy got arrested and put away for something else. The trip to New Orleans didn't happen because the client cancelled, and I guess the flood wasn't as bad as initially thought because she kept living there. So luckily it all worked out without me giving any money....
Ironhead116 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 11:02 AM   #2
kngslmn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

i had gotten too close to a provider once (yeah imagine that), knew her name where her family lived etc...drifted apart a bit...got the call her dad had got sick and passed away...needed funds to buy a dress for funeral, i met her and bought her a nice black dress....several months later i was putting brakes on her car and her dad pulls in and starts talking to me, the provider comes out of the house looking a little sheepish, i told her dad, "i'm glad to see you recovered well" ...from what he asked "death" i replied, she went back inside without saying a word.....
i sucked it up and didnt speak to her for almost 6 months...lol
kngslmn is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 08:47 PM   #3
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

I once asked a gentleman friend for a loan to go on quicky vacation. Told him what day I would pay him back the cash, no session, but rather the return of the cash.
I paid him back on said day.

This year I asked the general public for a set of tires, and my Santa Clause appeared.
I said I would be very grateful and I am.

The End.
I know, not what you had in mind but that's as wild as my stories of "loans" gets
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 08:56 PM   #4
GYMBAGJIM
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by kngslmn View Post
What happened then? Her mother die?
GYMBAGJIM is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 10:22 PM   #5
Ironhead116
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
I once asked a gentleman friend for a loan to go on quicky vacation. Told him what day I would pay him back the cash, no session, but rather the return of the cash.
I paid him back on said day.

This year I asked the general public for a set of tires, and my Santa Clause appeared.
I said I would be very grateful and I am.

The End.
I know, not what you had in mind but that's as wild as my stories of "loans" gets
This is why mature providers are always the best to see when you've just gotten out of a relationship and are vulnerable. Almost always the most honest and least amount of silly drama.

In fact, I can't think of a mature provider ever trying to hustle me out of the blue.
Old 12-25-2014, 11:08 PM   #6
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead116 View Post
This is why mature providers are always the best to see when you've just gotten out of a relationship and are vulnerable. Almost always the most honest and least amount of silly drama.

In fact, I can't think of a mature provider ever trying to hustle me out of the blue.

you obviously havent been around too long then

age doesnt matter, its the person you are dealing with..........I could tell you some stories
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 11:17 PM   #7
Ironhead116
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kngslmn View Post
i had gotten too close to a provider once (yeah imagine that), knew her name where her family lived etc...drifted apart a bit...got the call her dad had got sick and passed away...needed funds to buy a dress for funeral, i met her and bought her a nice black dress....several months later i was putting brakes on her car and her dad pulls in and starts talking to me, the provider comes out of the house looking a little sheepish, i told her dad, "i'm glad to see you recovered well" ...from what he asked "death" i replied, she went back inside without saying a word.....
Haha, so I'm guessing she just returned it and took the money?

Luckily I'm very experienced in dealing with being given a sob story in the hopes of getting cash. Lived in a city where a random person approaches you with a big story all the time, for ten years. I have general friends trying to hit me up for cash all the time, usually once a month and sometimes even more. Perhaps most importantly, I'm actually trained not to be pressured into quick decisions and work in a job where I deal with people lying to me everyday.

The thing is, I actually like some of the games because games are part of regular relationships, so it makes things feel more authentic for me to play along. They can get favors out of me, but since they can't get non-session cash, it has given me a lot of odd relationships with providers and at times becomes unclear who is hustling who.

That situation might have gotten me too, but, the good news is that bad decisions often make good stories
Old 12-25-2014, 11:38 PM   #8
Ironhead116
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post

age doesnt matter, its the person you are dealing with..........I could tell you some stories
What is a long time?

I think I at least qualify for journeyman status.

Admittedly though, I don't see the above 40 ladies nearly as often and only do so when one has a look that I'm really into or some other quality that grabs me at the time. Usually the ones that get the most repeat business out of me are the ladies in their 30s, have been around for a bit, and are honestly intelligent by real world standards.

The inexperienced 20-something girls that can't do much else, tend to be the ones that things get odd with, which I don't find surprising.
Old 12-26-2014, 07:48 AM   #9
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post

Chizzy's right you know.

I can think of at least one other "mature" Pittsburgh provider who would take what she can get and run....

Personally I don't like to feel I "owe" anyone so I don't put myself in that position.
And..... I only loan money when I can either
A. afford to give it and walk away.
OR
B. Never want to see that person again anyway.

I suppose I should add that my Santa Clause chose the very intelligent route of accompanying me to the tire store where I then purchased said tires.

He's a sweety but he ain't no fool.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 10:53 AM   #10
kngslmn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by GYMBAGJIM View Post
no, she texted me occasionally, eventually i answered her, you know the motto, give her another chance
kngslmn is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 12:51 PM   #11
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GYMBAGJIM View Post
Her dad finished the brake job!!!!
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 02:53 PM   #12
assman1980
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

I once had a provider ask for double payment on the hour session...She just got out of jail from a bust and owed her mom for bailing her out! Gave her $20 and told her to lose my burner phone number...
assman1980 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women