Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162455
Yssup Rider60307
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35785
Mojojo33117

Old 12-17-2014, 07:16 PM   #31
General Feuerbacher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

I salute u CG. Happy Holidays
General Feuerbacher is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 06:18 AM   #32
Noid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Why does it have to be against Mexicans? Last I checked bitches came in all shapes, sizes and colors. Just like assholes.

This stereotyping, prejudice shit needs to stop.
Uh, he said she was hispanic. (latino)? It's xmas time, Watch them go to the charity places in their nice cars and load up on free presents.
Noid is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 06:36 AM   #33
OldGrump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Why pick on her poor little dog? Wish that someone would run HER down on the parking lot and find the poor pup a good home. What a bitch.
OldGrump is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 06:47 AM   #34
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by motor View Post
Because some people are just a down right prick, and an asshole
You nailed it, Motor.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 06:49 AM   #35
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
I did offer her kindness by yielding and stepping aside but she wouldn't want any of it.

I am not going to pay it forward for people like her.

I was at Kroger a month ago and I noticed a lady with a new born baby in her shopping cart with a toddler and a kid following her.

The kid wanted some snack and the lady told her that they couldn't afford it because the baby needed her formula.

I watched them go around the store and I watched the lady taking stuff off the shelves and hesitating and putting them back several times.

I went up to the register and I bought a $100 Kroger gift card.

Then I stood by the registers and waited for that lady and her kids to get in line.

When it was their turn and the cashier rang everything up to a total of about $130,

I went up, said excuse me, and swiped my credit card on the terminal.

I pressed CREDIT and pressed APPROVE AMOUNT.

The lady was dumb founded and I handed her the Kroger gift card and said:

"Here's a $100 Kroger gift card. Merry Christmas. Good luck to you!"

Then I left while she stood there saying thank you over and over.

I didn't ask her name or the names of her children. I didn't ask her business or her situation (single parent or not? income? etc etc). I didn't tell her my name.

Some of you may think:

"$130 plus a $100 gift card? Are you crazy?"

We all know today $130 is nothing at the grocery store.

You are not eating filet mignon and lobster tail for $130.

From looking at the items in her cart as they were being rang up, it was basic.

There was some meat but it was chicken drumsticks and hamburger ground beef.

No steaks or chops or good cut of meats.

I do this from time to time, pay it forward at the grocery store or at a restaurant.

I can blow $100's at the SC each week and this past November, I spend a couple of $1000 just going to strip clubs and seeing dancers OTC.

I can afford to help people like her out from time to time.

After all, we all need help from time to time.
That is a great story CG. Kudos to you, you're good man.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 07:38 AM   #36
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

After hurricane Katrina I vowed to give back as much as I could to help others the way others helped me in my time of need... I couldn't always help as much as I wanted to, but I did whatever I could to pay it forward to those who were struggling just like myself... I was working a regular non paying much thankless job, but I was grateful I had a job at least and wasn't homeless. (I was a single lady by this time, and had to relocate myself when I left my SO.)

So I do understand the meaning of kindness and gratitude. While working a job in Grand Prairie, Tx. I was assaulted by a bill collector on my job, and my supervisor, gave me the video tape and told me to sue the company she worked for. I did, because she stayed in my place of employment for an hour and a half cursing me out, making me feel bad for the $56.00 I owed them, and the list goes on and on. The moral of the story I won my case and my lawyer put me on the news to tell my story, and I was happy to now be able to help others. I took a nice lump sum to my job, and bought whatever my customers brought to the cash register that day, I bought gas for people, and I even was able to walk out to the pumps and hand people money for no reason except to make my heart feel good and thank God for my blessing.

Some people are un- grateful no matter what, but just in doing your part, you will receive blessings you never expected to come your way. It may be in the form of a new and better job, ect.

Happy Holidays everyone from NOLA!!
M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 07:50 AM   #37
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Damn Melissa!

great story... yours is better than CG's, if that is even possible.. kudos!

and I'm glad you put those bill collectors in their place!
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 08:32 AM   #38
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes Chung, I did, and thanks to a lawyer out of Dallas Dean Malone @ Founders Square, and my perseverance to see she got reprimanded for such rude behavior I was able to get back up on my feet as well as help others along the way. I really just didn't want to loose my job, but she made it possible for me to do bigger and better things.

My video is on the internet, and it tells my story, (If you want to see it pm me for where it is located), but the main point I am trying to relay, is being kind to others goes a long way, and the help CG did for that lady in the grocery store, will forever be embedded in my mind, because that could have been me a few years ago, and it was me for a little while, (minus the kids).....

Blessings come in all shapes and forms. I love helping others, and would do it all over again the same way if I could.

Merry Christmas...
M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women