Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453076
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2014, 03:28 PM   #1
JustCause
Account Disabled

Default Serious Christmas wishes

Without getting too weepy (because after all this IS a board about sweaty, hip-grinding orgasms!) what one serious Christmas wish might you have for others this year?

I wish there was a universal trust fund set up that automatically gave single-parent households below poverty level $500 grants for Christmas. I hate seeing poor, working single parents struggle at Christmas. Hate it.

You?
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 04:38 PM   #2
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCause View Post
Without getting too weepy (because after all this IS a board about sweaty, hip-grinding orgasms!) what one serious Christmas wish might you have for others this year?

I wish there was a universal trust fund set up that automatically gave single-parent households below poverty level $500 grants for Christmas. I hate seeing poor, working single parents struggle at Christmas. Hate it.

You?
I agree as long as they are working and trying and not living on the government
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 06:01 PM   #3
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

I wish there was a way we could make the holidays less materialistic and "keeping up with the Joneses" gift-wise

On the lower income end it is horrible to see parents overcompensate for other paternal shortcomings by overdoing Christmas gifts for their kids with money they don't have (credit)

On the middle class plus end the billions spent on crap the recipient doesn't want or need is mindboggling. My extended family a decade or so ago did away with adult (as in grownups not XXX, not that we give each other those either) gifts. So much less hassle and angst not to mention somewhat wasted money.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 07:32 PM   #4
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Is a hobby prayer needed?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 09:45 PM   #5
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

My serious Christmas wish would be for this country to collectively get its head out of its ass.

1) Let's stop making everything a political battle of brinksmanship

2) Let's stop wasting our time on silly social issues like gay marriage, legalization/illegalization of certain activities, etc. Let's adopt a more libertarian thought process. If nobody is harmed, why bother making it a crime.

3a) Liberals stop pandering to the poor with bribes
3b) Conservatives stop looking out for EVERY business interest
3c) both parties find a away to make the tax system truly fair for those who earn under $100K

4) Get over what the CIA did or did not do. Who really cares if we tortured some rag-head piece of shit? If we saved one innocent American life via torture, it was well worth it. Besides, deep down inside, you wanted our government to do this b/c it was necessary. Yes, the ends ALWAYS justify the means.

5) Gut Obamacare to the core and start from scratch.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 05:51 PM   #6
Jez UaBriain
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 129778

Dear Santa, In all seriousness, I have been a very good girl this year. Really, I have been. And I agree with everything the posters that posted in this thread stated before me. BUT , I have one more wish to add.... and that is.... if you are going to bring me a rabbit vibrator like you did last xmas,could you please scale it down so the clit thingy is in the right place. You see the one brought me last year does not fit petite people . And its not like I am ungrateful, or anything like that. But when the little thingy that is meant to stimulate our clits reaches our belly buttons.... well its frustrating. And playing with oneself should never be frustrating.
Thank you ,Santa. And if you have the time when you are in Littleton xmas night I have something for you that is way better then milk and cookies. JEZ
Jez UaBriain is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 03:55 PM   #7
VictoriaBertelli
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 269838

My Christmas wish every year is the same, win the lottery
VictoriaBertelli is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women