Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37122
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-03-2014, 07:47 AM   #1
perfectblulady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 201494
My ECCIE Reviews
Default client screening providers?

I have a question and Im not sure if this is the right place for it but is it normal for the guys to want to screen the ladies? I am not completely new at this and I have had my days from going utr. I do have reviews and p411 so what does it mean when the guy says that he should be screening me?

Is that normal? I only ask because that is a lot. of what I've been hearing.
I understand safety goes two ways, but I don't feel like I should be of a threat or make anyone nervous. With the holidays I have been more than understanding.
Is there something more I can do to make guys see that I am ok to see?

Am I missing something?
perfectblulady is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 08:02 AM   #2
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

He screens you by checking to see if you're a member of P411 or by reading your reviews.

P411 screens ladies by their reviews, and then keeps them on the site only as long as they behave.

Some clients may consider reading your posts a type of screening, to see how you present yourself, if there's drama, etc.
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 08:05 AM   #3
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectblulady View Post
I have a question and Im not sure if this is the right place for it but is it normal for the guys to want to screen the ladies? I am not completely new at this and I have had my days from going utr. I do have reviews and p411 so what does it mean when the guy says that he should be screening me?

Is that normal? I only ask because that is a lot. of what I've been hearing.
I understand safety goes two ways, but I don't feel like I should be of a threat or make anyone nervous. With the holidays I have been more than understanding.
Is there something more I can do to make guys see that I am ok to see?

Am I missing something?
It depends, if their asking for personal real world info, I'd tell them to fuck off, although with a bit more tact. A lot of guys want to collect real world info for nefarious reasons. Other than reviews, a showcase, and contact info, I don't think anymore information should be needed.

There's some information I refuse to give because I'm not comfortable giving it out. I just accept that I can't see some providers because there are some hoops I won't jump through. Some guys think they every request they make should be granted and try to lord money over people because they're a customer. I deal with clowns like that in the business world.
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 08:10 AM   #4
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

We typically call it research. You screen to make sure a guy is legit, won't cause problems, will pay, etc. Why is it surprising we would do the same?

The more legit info on you out there the better. Outstanding TCB skills helps a lot. Just as with providers, some guys are more careful than others. P411 tells me your legit but not if I will enjoy my time with you.

I have a process l use. Though I have been burned a few times, I typically have a great time with the ladies I see if I stay on script
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 08:29 AM   #5
perfectblulady
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you. I was not sure if I was supposed to do something more. I will not give away personal information to anyone. I don't ask for anything either other than references. So far that is the most common response I get. I am a mother so patience is one thing I do have. I just don't want to be gullible though, so I figured I would get some advice from others who know better. I am learning and don't want to make any mistakes of meeting someone bad. It can be a nerve racking at times. I am grateful for any advice that can lead me in the right direction,
Old 12-03-2014, 10:34 AM   #6
Jake B
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Your profile has everything I would need to make a decision by the way. All it needs is more positice reviews
Jake B is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 11:09 AM   #7
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyRose View Post
He screens you by checking to see if you're a member of P411 or by reading your reviews.

P411 screens ladies by their reviews, and then keeps them on the site only as long as they behave.

Some clients may consider reading your posts a type of screening, to see how you present yourself, if there's drama, etc.
I understand the P411 is free to the ladies. Not having it is a huge red flag to me. I had a girl send me what looked like a job application. I started to ask, "Are you serious?" but decided not to waste any more time on her.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 12:02 PM   #8
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectblulady View Post
Thank you. I was not sure if I was supposed to do something more. I will not give away personal information to anyone. I don't ask for anything either other than references. So far that is the most common response I get. I am a mother so patience is one thing I do have. I just don't want to be gullible though, so I figured I would get some advice from others who know better. I am learning and don't want to make any mistakes of meeting someone bad. It can be a nerve racking at times. I am grateful for any advice that can lead me in the right direction,
Smart girl. Ask questions and NEVER give out any information about any clients. Don't even give other providers as references unless they OK it first. You made a good impression with your posts on this thread
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 12:27 PM   #9
boomvang
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger.Smith View Post
It depends, if their asking for personal real world info, I'd tell them to fuck off, although with a bit more tact. A lot of guys want to collect real world info for nefarious reasons. Other than reviews, a showcase, and contact info, I don't think anymore information should be needed.

There's some information I refuse to give because I'm not comfortable giving it out. I just accept that I can't see some providers because there are some hoops I won't jump through. Some guys think they every request they make should be granted and try to lord money over people because they're a customer. I deal with clowns like that in the business world.
I agree with Roger on this one, Real world info isn't necessary. But a guys a fool if he doesn't learn what he can about a provider legitimately. I think we discussed this once. I have a propensity to being ripped off and taken advantage of. That's as much my fault as anyone one else. No provider has ever hit me or threathened me with a weapon to get things from me. It hasn't been necessary. And unfortunately the the biggest scorers (besides an ex-wife) have been verified providers here and P411. There was one woman I saw a year or so ago. I had seen her several times and was comfortable with her in my house. She had Registered member status here and wanted to be a verified provider. I thought things were cool for the most part then I got a call from my bank, A friend of her's had tried to cash one of my personal checks. The bank had called the LE not me. I tried like hell to keep her from getting verified provider status, Because I spell so poorly I compose just about all of my post in word before I paste them here, I wrote 40,000 words worth of PMs to mods trying to head this woman off. Not being a choir boy myself LE is not resource I turn too for less than armed robbery, But in this case I had a police report number, Regardless all she needed was some other hobbyist as a referral and she was in. My only recourse was a review once she had it. That's not what eventually happened but the reason it didn't had nothing to do with me. So hell yes especially if you like outcalls. find out what ever you can provider or hobbyist. Much more often than not providers are like everyone else, Just women trying to make ends meet and every so often you get lucky and meet one like Priscilla aka perfectblulady, She came over was very nice, very pretty and very sexy. The only thing she had when she left that she didn't have when she came in was the donation. If it wasn't for providers like that I could have given all of this up a long time ago.
boomvang is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 04:45 PM   #10
dallaswill
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

I think indirectly guys will screen the ladies they choose to contact. That's not true of all guys, obviously. But for those of us with low review numbers I think you will find us very careful in who we see. I have had only the best of experiences on Eccie and I attribute that to limiting my contact to only the very best providers. Quality of the provider I see is way more important than trying see lots and lots. Quality is more important than quanitity.
So, I will screen the lady using what is written about her on her profile, in her ads, comments on her ads and her reviews, if any.
Photos are very important. They tell alot about a person.
What is written by the lady in her profile and ads is important.
Hope this helps a little.
dallaswill is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 05:05 PM   #11
perfectblulady
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

thank you boomvang. I had a really nice time myself and happy to have met you. From taking all the advice I can understand so far that everybody has concerns, so it is nature. I felt getting unbiased advise and broader opinions it will help me relax some. It has helped me greatly. I think it can be worrisome for everyone first time meeting, even screening I am careful to take caution. I am thankful and feel better knowing there are nice people that are helpful. I was kind of intimidated when asking someone for references at first, but I know it is necessary. We all need to be comfortable. This is quite different for me but is exciting at the same time.
Old 12-05-2014, 06:01 PM   #12
jimmy simpson
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I like to read reviews on providers. That way there are no surprises. It really sucks for us guys when we spend a lot of time and money going to visit someone‚ and they turn out to be rip off artists or upsellers‚ or just not very fun.
jimmy simpson is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 07:51 AM   #13
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

If he is asking you for personal information, it is highly likely he is up to no good.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 09:31 PM   #14
KaitlynDior
PSE Extraordinaire

User ID: 207164
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Gents usually verify that I'm real and legit and not involved with any type of law enforcement by my 143 Reviews
KaitlynDior is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 09:39 PM   #15
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

But those reviews could have been written by other officers.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women