Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-28-2014, 12:31 AM   #16
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

User ID: 20698
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn it!!
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 07:01 AM   #17
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

I will definitely agree self-pleasure is an awesome appetizer. I am glad to say that I've "rubbed one out" many a Times before seeing my Lover. It DOES wonders during BCD times.

Most of the time, however, I'll not finish to build up intensity from when I receive an orgasm from him.

Great thread! I'm afraid during your absence, some members became accustomed to countless ThreADs and expect nothing more from ladies. I'm sure, however, more folks will help you in your research on female masturbation.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 07:35 AM   #18
nicholas linnear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan View Post
Yes babies, masturbation is a wonderful thing but I am talking about what happened after effects of flicking the old bean. It had a huge effect on the sex afterward. This is important scientific research not a threAD. I need to know if this works for others. Next time you schedule ask your girl to rub one out before hand. Or maybe a provider can try it.
And in that vein of scientific research....what sort of time lapse is best for the hot Sex afterwards? Do you think flicking your bean in front of a client and then gettin it on would be the same as you languidly rubbing one out at home and then going out for an appointment?

Still want to watch... ( yeah,I know. Make an appointment )
nicholas linnear is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 07:46 AM   #19
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Me and Chung were getting hot and heavy BCD
fixed it for you!

ok, it wasn't me, Damn it... but in my mind it was!
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 07:57 AM   #20
Keyzer Soze
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

Quote:
I have to share this with you guys but I am not really one to use vulgar or explicit language so I hope it makes sense.

A few nights ago I was at home enjoying some rare alone time. I spotted my vibrator in my panty drawer and got the urge to rub one off, so I did (twice). A few minutes later, I got an outcall, so I got ready and went. Me and the boy were getting hot and heavy BCD and it was time for the main event. When we connected (you know what I mean, I hope), it was INCREDIBLE!! I was like "damn!!" and he was like "DAMN!!!!!"

I do not masturbate on my own very often, but I can recall a time or two in the past when the same thing happened, so I concluded that masturbating before an intimate encounter makes the encounter WAY, WAY better! I think it swells up the inside and makes it tighter and more sensitive. The key is the time elapse (maybe an hour) because if I have an orgasm during the encounter, I don't get that bonus. I am thinking I should start rubbing one off real quick as part of my pre-call prep.

So, have any other ladies had this happen? Is this common knowledge and I am just a little slow? What's the D?

Hope you don't mind but I posted this in the San Antonio forum for discussion. Interesting topic.
Keyzer Soze is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 09:34 AM   #21
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas linnear View Post
And in that vein of scientific research....what sort of time lapse is best for the hot Sex afterwards? Do you think flicking your bean in front of a client and then gettin it on would be the same as you languidly rubbing one out at home and then going out for an appointment?

Still want to watch... ( yeah,I know. Make an appointment )
I am sure that I answered both questions in the initial thread but it is worth repeating for sure. The time elapse was about one hour. Unfortunately, an orgasm during the session does not have the same effect but there is no reason a girl couldn't have another one.
Old 11-28-2014, 09:39 AM   #22
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Keyser, post away!!
Old 11-28-2014, 10:52 AM   #23
LoveNHorny
Valued Poster

Hey OP,

I put this info in one of those cunnilingus how-to threads years ago. Here's the deal: when you orgasm you actually open up a little near the cervix, and yes you are correct, you swell up at the entry point (vulva). It's all about procreating the species: keep the sperm inside, and bring it to the cervix.

The bonus is that this swelling is awesome for the C and the G, with all that blood swelling and nerves firing. In that past thread, I had pitched it as a reason for oral (ie. cunnilingus) before intercourse, 'cause it's tighter for the guy, too.

So, there's your "Just So You Know..." moment. If you're intending this as a threAd, then I apologize for the science. I took you legit.

Peace,
LnH

p.s. The time lapse is prolly almost immediately after the rub out, until the swelling goes down, and you're mentally still in the game - definitely within that hr.
LoveNHorny is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 02:50 PM   #24
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Love,

I've gotten an orgasm from daty in a lot of sessions but not had quite as intense a feeling after. I dont think it happens that quickly. It may not be an hour, it may be 15 minutes or even 10, but a little bit of time has to go by for max affect. Thanks for the "Just so you know" info. Your big words are adding credibility to my research.
Old 11-28-2014, 06:11 PM   #25
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveNHorny View Post
The bonus is that this swelling is awesome for the C and the G, with all that blood swelling and nerves firing. ...
LoveNHorny, thx for the info.
prolly missed it somewhere, but what is the "C" and what is the "G"??
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 01:20 AM   #26
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

And to think, thinking some lady out there just may be rubbing one out before I show up...nice!

Had a lady who got really horny putting a sex stool together before our date, then told me how hot they were getting putting it together. I couldn't go in to the store to get my monster energy due to things popping up. I'll just say that ended up being a great morning.
Guest070316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 07:23 AM   #27
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikebaby View Post
<------------Definitely a fan of masturbating. It is better than a cup of coffee in the morning

Spikebaby

You need to find a better bean ... ijs.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 12:07 PM   #28
LoveNHorny
Valued Poster

pmdelites! Glad you're still around!

Sorry for the delay - The weekend was a bear. I was trying to save myself some typing. C=clit; G=g-spot.

(Stimulating these areas around the outside can be Deliteful.)

LnH
LoveNHorny is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 12:29 PM   #29
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveNHorny View Post
pmdelites! Glad you're still around!

Sorry for the delay - The weekend was a bear. I was trying to save myself some typing. C=clit; G=g-spot.

(Stimulating these areas around the outside can be Deliteful.)

LnH
love n horny, thx for the update.

and, for the most part, you are correct - stimulating a woman's clitoris or her g-spot area can be very deliteful !!

stimulating a woman's clitoris AND her g-spot area can be even MORE DELITEFUL !!! that is, if she doesnt kick you away because the sensations are too much for her :^) a good problem to have, imeo.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 01:04 PM   #30
S'Rae Moniette
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 98903

Thank you for the heads up.....Lol
S'Rae Moniette is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women