Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60308
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35796
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2014, 08:00 PM   #1
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94
Default Soldiers Fired

500 Army Majors getting pink slips. Some while in the battle field in Afganistan. Thanks Obama.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 08:36 PM   #2
billw1032
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestman200600 View Post
500 Army Majors getting pink slips. Some while in the battle field in Afganistan. Thanks Obama.
When I was in the USAF (way back when...) not much was going on and things were fairly stable. The current force gives a lot more, puts up with a lot more, and gets much less support and appreciation. Sad, depressing...
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 09:31 PM   #3
elcalifa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

elcalifa is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 12:33 AM   #4
Chainsaw Anthropologist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe the military finally figured it out.

I always felt that there were two ideal military ranks O-4, Major/Lt Commander, and E-6, some type of sgt or p.o., depending on branch.

All I ever saw them do was take something from below them in the chain of command, initial it and send it up or reverse the process and send it down.
Chainsaw Anthropologist is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 08:14 AM   #5
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainsaw Anthropologist View Post
Maybe the military finally figured it out.

I always felt that there were two ideal military ranks O-4, Major/Lt Commander, and E-6, some type of sgt or p.o., depending on branch.

All I ever saw them do was take something from below them in the chain of command, initial it and send it up or reverse the process and send it down.
I made E6 in my first enlistment thanks to the NCO academy. In my second tour (Vietnam) I was promoted (temporary rank) to !st Sgt/E8. They didn't pay me beyond my permanent grade but nobody jacked with me. It never exempted me from being on patrols.

The military has a pecking order. You can bet nobody getting RIF'd went to the academy. Less were from ROTC and the bulk got their commissions from OCS.

Instead of RIF'g combat soldiers, have them take the place of the REMFs.

Bring back the draft. When I was drafted a recruit made $76/month. Using an inflation calculator from 1969 that would be $492.93. No deferments. Take the gloves off of DIs.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 08:43 AM   #6
Jeffparlons87
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcalifa View Post
LOL seriously
Jeffparlons87 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 04:09 PM   #7
Juan Pablo de Marco
El Mariachi

Encounters: 165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestman200600 View Post
Tell me why there us even a battlefield there other than to control the flow of oil certainly has nothing to do with terrorism
Juan Pablo de Marco is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 06:41 AM   #8
EZ.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco View Post
Tell me why there us even a battlefield there other than to control the flow of oil certainly has nothing to do with terrorism
Oh, blood for oil theory. There is no oil in Afghanistan, so no oil to protect. We have enough oil and natural gas, in this country, to be self sufficient but this administration still tries to suppress it. Almost all of the oil being produced is on private lands. I look for Obama to veto the Keystone pipeline bill. Up to 42,000 high paying jobs. I want America to see which party is the party of No. Send him one bipartisan bill after another for him to veto.

Conservatives said that when we pulled out of Iraq there would be a vacuum created that would be filled with Muslim extremist. That is exactly what has happened. Anyone that doesn't believe ISIS isn't a threat, to American, is naive.

Telling an active combat soldier that his service will no longer be needed when he finishes his tour, should be offensive to all of us.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 07:41 AM   #9
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco View Post
That's got to be the answer..... Because it was such a peaceful region before, right? SMH
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 08:47 AM   #10
MooneyFlyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Military service isn't a "guaranteed" gig -- never was, never will be.

I dealt with too many Majors that asked to complete their 20 as enlisted men -- and you could count the ones that were worth a damn on less than 1 finger.
MooneyFlyer is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 10:08 AM   #11
sparrow1122
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

OldLRRP, you are just a tad more liberal than me! As you mentioned about oil, the US and Canada has more oil than OPEC. So, you have to ask.....for what self serving reason does this admin (Obama) suppress oil production?
What self serving reason does (Obama) have for weakening the military?
The anti Imprealism view point has gotten so radicalized that it is treason.

Protecting our country from all threats foreign and domestic....seems like it does not apply to this "transparent administration.

Oh, hello to all the agencies monotoring this rant which is just a personal opinion.
sparrow1122 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 01:46 PM   #12
EZ.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer View Post
Military service isn't a "guaranteed" gig -- never was, never will be.

I dealt with too many Majors that asked to complete their 20 as enlisted men -- and you could count the ones that were worth a damn on less than 1 finger.
Maybe the best thing about being a lurp was we didn't have to jack with officers in the field. Our Commanding officer was a full bird and we reported directly to him. I learned that he gave orders that if we broke radio silence someone was to immediately notify him. He was usually on the heliport when any of his teams returned. How many Colonels would do that? We had a reunion a couple of weeks ago in New Orleans. His name came up continually. He got a field commission jumping on Normandy with the 101st.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 01:51 PM   #13
EZ.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparrow1122 View Post
OldLRRP, you are just a tad more liberal than me! As you mentioned about oil, the US and Canada has more oil than OPEC. So, you have to ask.....for what self serving reason does this admin (Obama) suppress oil production?
What self serving reason does (Obama) have for weakening the military?
The anti Imprealism view point has gotten so radicalized that it is treason.

Protecting our country from all threats foreign and domestic....seems like it does not apply to this "transparent administration.

Oh, hello to all the agencies monotoring this rant which is just a personal opinion.
Nobody has ever called me liberal before. Obama is the best thing that could have happened to the Republican party.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 07:01 AM   #14
sparrow1122
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Agreed. Worst for the country, best for conservatives. Good for Hillary, she is not the ugliest on in the roim.
sparrow1122 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women