Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 11-11-2014, 06:09 AM   #16
Fast car
Valued Poster

dude. go ga ga if you can't get a date with the girl next door.. go ga ga.. if youre trying to turn your future wifes head... but come on man. this girl is a ho. dont go ga ga for a ho..
Fast car is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 05:34 PM   #17
theG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I had been trying to see her for a full year and just saw her last weekend.
It was part my fault and part hers. She is difficult to communicate with but when I got to meet her she seemed sweet.
theG is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 08:02 PM   #18
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Sometimes you just have to take a hint.
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 08:18 PM   #19
loneone69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast car View Post
dude. go ga ga if you can't get a date with the girl next door.. go ga ga.. if youre trying to turn your future wifes head... but come on man. this girl is a ho. dont go ga ga for a ho..
Fast Car... I'm not sure where you got the notion that it's a "go ga ga" moment. That was and has never been the case...

The whole case was centered around her lying and her inability to be straight-forward. I would have been totally satisfied with her use of the 'no' word by saying that she didn't want to see me. I just didn't like or appreciated the 'run around' her saying she was sick, but she's still posting, or saying she was moving, but still she's posting.

I was just looking for some level of honesty and truth, but that wasn't the case. Plus, I was just wondering if others were getting the same TCB, which I've found that some have and some have been lucky to see her. So as far as I'm concerned, the purpose of my Thread has been fulfilled.

You know life is always better when people say what they mean, and mean what they say. It keeps down the majority of the confusion... At least, that's what I've found to be true in my years of temporary life on this planet.

As far as the 'Ho' word... Well, I chose not to classify any of providers in that category. Sometimes, it is what it is (without labeling it). I wonder what many of us fine gentlemen would do if they didn't provide us the opportunity to spend a little time in their personal space....

Well, all be happy and hobby on... :-)
loneone69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 12:08 AM   #20
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Unfortunately, that only works on the relatively normal fucktards, for the majority they will get butt hurt and start threads ...
Msybr. But it's still inconsiderate to waste people's time if you're a professional. If they post, they post. No fuckin' big deal. But I'd rather read a few of those than have my chain yanked. Of course, I would have quit after two or three PMs or emails. If a provider doesn't take better care of her business than that, then she's probsbly not my type.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 04:56 AM   #21
the pragmatist
Valued Poster

Friend, seriously. Were you never blown off by that pretty blonde in high school who just "wanted to be friends"? There may be something in a provider review of you somewhere (yeah, it happens in reverse as well) that read for her as a red flag. Perhaps it is your tendency to resort to stalking types of behaviors.

So what if she didn't - according to you - respond with a clearly worded and succinct statement of "I don't wanna see your stinking ass!" The message is pretty loud and clear if you ask me.

You need to take a happy pill, pull up your big-boy panties and get over it, or else you might come across as the controlling, obsessed, stalking, "fan" everybody chooses to avoid.
the pragmatist is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 09:51 AM   #22
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Over to the left there is a link "Search for Providers". If you hit that link, you can search showcases. Select Dallas. There are 691. If you have P411, you will have even more because many aren't on ECCIE.

I had finished my first tour in Vietnam and going to Bangkok for R&R. I ran into two guys that were in my Recondo class. They were advisers to the Royal Thai army. They spoke the language and had been to Bangkok. They took me to the Paradise lounge. They had so many women, they had four digit numbers. I hadn't been laid but one time that year and was on a quest to pick the hottest one there. I would see one that I liked, then another, I liked more, then another. When I finally picked the one I wanted, I stood up and passed out. I was on my third liter of this Thai beer that was like 30%. That was a rookie mistake ...wasting too much time on selection.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 10:30 AM   #23
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

These aren't potential girlfriends. Supposed to be pros and the professional (and courteous) thing to do is to tell a client "No Thank You" so he can go hunting elsewhere. Typically I wait 48 hours to hear back on a request. If nothing in two days I look elsewhere.

Want to hear back quicker? Tell her Never-mind you'll just ask someone else. Not surprisingly, after multiple days of silence, you'll get an angry response within 15 minutes of telling her that.

Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 10:55 AM   #24
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

i have not seen Kaylea or contacted her so I can not comment as to why you have not connected with her.
I will tell you I have dealt with a few Gals that do not handle things very well.
One that reminds me of your situation was a lady that set an appointment and then went out of town. I sent her a PM about 2 hours before our meeting time and no response. Then another about an hour before our time to meet. I knew the general area so I drove there and PM'ed again at the meeting time.
Two days later I am pissed so I see she post an ad in Dallas and I PM her ask her whats the deal. She said she had went to El Paso for a few days and didn't get my messages. I asked her if she did not want to see me and she said yes of course she did, so I set another appointment with her. Guess what, no show again. I hear back the next day and she said she was in a horrible wreck and in the hospital and that she really wanted to see me when she got better. 10 minutes later she post another ad. I learned my lesson after that.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 07:42 PM   #25
loneone69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
... Two days later I am pissed so I see she post an ad in Dallas and I PM her ask her whats the deal. She said she had went to El Paso for a few days and didn't get my messages. I asked her if she did not want to see me and she said yes of course she did, so I set another appointment with her. Guess what, no show again. I hear back the next day and she said she was in a horrible wreck and in the hospital and that she really wanted to see me when she got better. 10 minutes later she post another ad. I learned my lesson after that.
Man, that was even better than mine, but I sense that you understand where I'm coming from.

Of course, some keep missing MY POINT. We call this a hobby, but it's a business (pure and simple), and my point if I may illustrate it another way. If you thumb thru the Yellow Pages and find a builder that seems to have good reviews, and you ask him to build your home, and after several inquiries, he says, "Sure, I'll see you Tues", but then he's sick on Tues, but you see him giving an interview on TV (healthy as a horse). Then he says I'll see you on Monday, but then he's moving offices that day, but you again see him on TV giving an interview about his GREAT service.

Well, I think it would be right about that time, then you'll realize that something just isn't right. So you 'MAY' chose to inquire with others and see if you're getting the same run-around, because true it could be that the builder is just unorganized, but still provide a good quality home, or he's just the type of person that don't give a damn about your business.

But that whole scene could be avoided, if the Builder had simply said, no, I'm not accepting any new clients to build homes. Ok, got it... Thanks, see you later... That's my whole point, but of course, again some will get it and some won't, so I'm fine...

Moved on...
Old 11-13-2014, 09:04 AM   #26
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

It can be frustrating. Sure, it's a lady's prerogative to see or not see whomever. A definitive 'no' is better than nothing. It sucks, but it's closure.

The best way to deal with it, I THINK, is to see other girls and write EXCELLENT FUCKING REVIEWS of them. That'd be your way of saying, 'sure, I'd like to see you, but I'm not sitting around waiting on you'.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 06:31 PM   #27
loneone69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
It can be frustrating. Sure, it's a lady's prerogative to see or not see whomever. A definitive 'no' is better than nothing. It sucks, but it's closure.

The best way to deal with it, I THINK, is to see other girls and write EXCELLENT FUCKING REVIEWS of them. That'd be your way of saying, 'sure, I'd like to see you, but I'm not sitting around waiting on you'.
You're 100% correct! I'm on tap for this weekend. :-) Since I don't live in Dallas, my hobby schedule is limited, but when I get the chance, I do have a little fun. Thanks again to all that understood my frustration.

Let's keep having fun... I'm Out!
Old 11-13-2014, 10:16 PM   #28
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Red Rubber Ball.....
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women