Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70699
biomed162455
Yssup Rider60307
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35785
Mojojo33117

Old 10-24-2014, 06:55 PM   #31
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
Do you think they are ugly cause they look anorexic? I would agree! Some meat/muscles would look good on a woman. LOL
Umm, umm, umm...No, you're definitely not a 'faminist', but, I think you are a 'feminist' because you think you can whip my butt on a tennis court!...Doubt it, but maybe there's a Bobby Riggs vs Billie Jean King thing between us...Now that was Male Egotism vs Feminism from the 70's, tennis style.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 08:04 PM   #32
kochu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberdoll View Post
Wow, so a woman has to worry about her looks in order to obtain rights? That feminist that you deem to be fugly is more than likely more intelligent than any male who is so ignorant and shallow that he is judging her based on her looks.

And true Lust, most mysogynists that I have ever met are short, fat, and ugly. Good looking men who are secure with themselves have rarely ever been rude or feel women are lower beings than them.

The moronic poster who started this thread needs to learn to spell, get educated, or get back in the backwoods where he belongs with the women who will up with that crap. Because I bet those ugly feminists would not give him the time of the day, just stare down at him and chuckle with pity.
Did you copy all these shit from your feminist handbook you idiot? This is the standard BS comes from assholes that have logical thinking disability. There is nothing in my post against women. The post was about feminists. A very few women are feminists. I was referring to the ones that generally have a hatred towards men in general and are biased. It is funny that some piece of shit call anyone a misogynist that questions anything about women.

It is "misogynist", not "mysogynist" you dumbass and you have the audacity to criticize my spelling. This is a hobbyist forum and not your elementary school class to be spelling and grammar police. Bringing a logical argument is useful, but writing stupid shit like this without any logical sense makes you a perfect asshole.
kochu is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 11:31 PM   #33
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kochu View Post
A very few women are feminists.
Is this a joke?

I don't know of any polling on the general population, but 55%of women voters self identify as feminists. 68% identify as such after being read a definition of feminist.

http://msmagazine.com/blog/2013/03/1...-as-feminists/
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 10:46 PM   #34
kochu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Is this a joke?

I don't know of any polling on the general population, but 55%of women voters self identify as feminists. 68% identify as such after being read a definition of feminist.

http://msmagazine.com/blog/2013/03/1...-as-feminists/
No, it is not a joke. They are confusing between women's rights movement and feminism. Both are not same. A lot of people don't even know what it actually means. Before referring to these BS surveys, read up on some credible sources about feminism. Don't come to a conclusion by listening to BS on TV.

I am pro-choice, and believe in equal rights and respect for not just women but for all human beings. I am for death penalty for rapists. Now, am I a feminist? Hell no. Feminism is sexism. It has nothing to do with women's rights movement.
kochu is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 12:08 AM   #35
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

sir....

fem·i·nism
ˈfeməˌnizəm
noun
noun: feminism
the advocacy of women's rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men.

synonyms: the women's movement, the feminist movement, women's liberation, female emancipation, women's rights

sex·ism
ˈsekˌsizəm
noun
noun: sexism
prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of sex.
synonyms: sexual discrimination, chauvinism, gender prejudice, gender bias

Seems the premise of your little threAD here is the textbook definition of sexism. Calling all "faminists" (whom you say can only be women) "ugly" is stereotyping one particular gender group.

And yes, if you believe in equal treatment of the sexes then you are the textbook definition, again, of a feminist. Congrats. Which then begs the question: Are you ugly?
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 10:43 AM   #36
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

The definition in the survey is "someone who,supports political, economic, and social equality for women." It's true that the definition of feminism can vary from context to context, and from historical period to historical period. For a very detailed view of that deginitional range, you can look to the Stanford Encylopedia of Philosophy.

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/fe...topics/#WhaFem

But the definition cited by THN from the dictionary, and the one used in the political survey I cited, are pretty mainstream definitions of kate 20th/early 21st century Anglo-American Feminism. What are you contending the team means?
Old 11-06-2014, 06:54 PM   #37
kochu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
sir....

fem·i·nism
ˈfeməˌnizəm
noun
noun: feminism
the advocacy of women's rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men.

synonyms: the women's movement, the feminist movement, women's liberation, female emancipation, women's rights

sex·ism
ˈsekˌsizəm
noun
noun: sexism
prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of sex.
synonyms: sexual discrimination, chauvinism, gender prejudice, gender bias

Seems the premise of your little threAD here is the textbook definition of sexism. Calling all "faminists" (whom you say can only be women) "ugly" is stereotyping one particular gender group.

And yes, if you believe in equal treatment of the sexes then you are the textbook definition, again, of a feminist. Congrats. Which then begs the question: Are you ugly?
Muslims call Islam a religion of peace. Politicians and people who live by political correctness agree with them and discredit anyone questions that premise and call them bigots and racists. Feminism might have started as a movement for equality, but it is now a sexist movement. The moment any man questions the feminist agenda, the feminists call them misogynists, shame him and shut his voice down. It is not a movement for equal rights. A lot of people just assume it as a women's rights movement without really doing much research. I used to believe that too in the past. The more I look into it, it is poisonous.

I was not referring to regular women who are for equal rights for women. I was referring to the ones that are haters. I have seen some protests by these groups and majority of them look ugly. So, the question was if rejection made them to hate or at least dislike men? Any conversation can be civil, if people don't behave like......
kochu is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 08:42 PM   #38
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I support
Attached Images
File Type: jpg imagesPT3HN3LE.jpg (9.2 KB, 32 views)
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 09:01 PM   #39
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Nice!
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 09:30 PM   #40
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kochu View Post
Muslims call Islam a religion of peace. Politicians and people who live by political correctness agree with them and discredit anyone questions that premise and call them bigots and racists. Feminism might have started as a movement for equality, but it is now a sexist movement. The moment any man questions the feminist agenda, the feminists call them misogynists, shame him and shut his voice down. It is not a movement for equal rights. A lot of people just assume it as a women's rights movement without really doing much research. I used to believe that too in the past. The more I look into it, it is poisonous.

I was not referring to regular women who are for equal rights for women. I was referring to the ones that are haters. I have seen some protests by these groups and majority of them look ugly. So, the question was if rejection made them to hate or at least dislike men? Any conversation can be civil, if people don't behave like......
So I take it you have no alternative definition. It's just a term you apply to those women you have misogonystic thoughts about?
Old 11-06-2014, 11:01 PM   #41
dallaswill
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

I think the ugly part came first. Then they realized they were not going to get banged by anyone. So they became Feminists to screw it up for the hot chicks and make not only their lives worse, but men's lives miserable.
Feminists are just unhappy people trying to make the rest of us unhappy with them.
dallaswill is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 04:37 AM   #42
TrailBlazer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW Katrina View Post
I support
Oh me too Katrina. Me too! That is some Fine art.
TrailBlazer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women