Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41484
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35847
Mojojo33117

Old 10-21-2014, 01:45 AM   #1
Miss Cassandra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 163936
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Let's Give this Another Try ...

I can't never seem to get any appts. In SA. Well just very few.
I do pretty good on Bp there though but its just too risky .
Is nobody interested in A Latina in SA, is there too many of us :/ ?
I even have a new menu ..... I'll be visiting next week again and giving it another try !
Any Feed Back ?
Miss Cassandra is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 05:43 AM   #2
WestCoastWendii
UTR Sex Kitten

User ID: 264596
My ECCIE Reviews

I've noticed it being very quiet as well. Not sure the reason.
WestCoastWendii is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 09:11 AM   #3
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Since April, girls in SA and DFW area have been telling me how slow they are and that this was the slowest summer for many. Up here in DFW there are 3 times the amount of Providers increasing the competition. Guys are also shopping around more. Nothing worse than buyers remorse after seeing a gal who turns out to be TS.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 09:46 AM   #4
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Kinda makes you wonder where the GPS is coming from! I noticed recently a provider I had been interested in raised her rates from $250 to $300 with 10 unique reviewers 2 of which were no! I scratched her off my list as $250 is tops for most girls and stretching it for one with questionable reviews!

I would say look at your rates. If your body and face are not banging hot and your BCD skills are not off the charts fantastic you might consider going with $200 - if you are beautiful and great in the sack, maybe $250. Anything higher than that, you need to have a LOT of regulars that are locked in at your old rate!

Remember this - top rates go to the girls that provide top service and really get in to a session. If you're not in to it, at least try to fake it!

IJS
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 10:06 AM   #5
Chincho
BANNED

Encounters: 1

There's plenty of women in the real world that haven't handled more dick than a truck stop urinal, if your not better looking than 95%of the women in the real world your not gonna make much unless you specialize in servicing the obese, creeps and weirdos.
Chincho is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 10:55 AM   #6
WestCoastWendii
UTR Sex Kitten

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
Since April, girls in SA and DFW area have been telling me how slow they are and that this was the slowest summer for many. Up here in DFW there are 3 times the amount of Providers increasing the competition. Guys are also shopping around more. Nothing worse than buyers remorse after seeing a gal who turns out to be TS.
OH my! I would think that would be the cause of some really awkward and possible violent reactions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post
Kinda makes you wonder where the GPS is coming from! I noticed recently a provider I had been interested in raised her rates from $250 to $300 with 10 unique reviewers 2 of which were no! I scratched her off my list as $250 is tops for most girls and stretching it for one with questionable reviews!

I would say look at your rates. If your body and face are not banging hot and your BCD skills are not off the charts fantastic you might consider going with $200 - if you are beautiful and great in the sack, maybe $250. Anything higher than that, you need to have a LOT of regulars that are locked in at your old rate!

Remember this - top rates go to the girls that provide top service and really get in to a session. If you're not in to it, at least try to fake it!

IJS
Hm. Interesting comments! Personally, I'm very GFE and always enjoy every session. I have a very beautiful face, I just can't show it on these forums. A common statement I hear all the time is "why haven't I seen you sooner?" and "your pics do you no justice whatsoever". My rates are at the lower end I think.

Question... Is GPS an acronym for something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chincho View Post
There's plenty of women in the real world that haven't handled more dick than a truck stop urinal, if your not better looking than 95%of the women in the real world your not gonna make much unless you specialize in servicing the obese, creeps and weirdos.
This was kind of random since this is not a "real world" forum. If you (generalizing, not meaning you specifically Chincho) are on here, wouldn't it be an assumption that your skills in picking up real world women or actually being ABLE to pick up a "real world women" (for the married guys) are limited?
Old 10-21-2014, 10:56 AM   #7
CS25
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27
Default Laws of Supply and Demand Apply Here

I will interject that even Louigi is giving the benefit of the doubt. He is much more the veteran on the board and his focus on the problem is spot on. But I would even suggest lowering your rate further.

Top shelf providers have to be proven to be as such. The price you set is within your control and it gets interest when within the range of reasonable. Then if your reviews or ads show that there is a proven track of excellent service, willingness to get kinky, superb IOP and clients don't just say "yes" to their recounts of the encounters but swear on their grandma's grave that they will be back to see you or that they will travel to your city to see you...and that multiple hobbyist agree....then you are only on your way to being top shelf....but going in the right direction.

In SA (and elsewhere I assume) some veteran providers go UTR as they have "regulars" that just call and schedule on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. That takes some of the hobbyists out of the picture for you. Those hobbyists keep repeating cuz it works well for them. It becomes more than a date...they become more like friends.

I would suggest running an out of town special. That way when you get back to Dallas you can charge what those clients are used to. Give 90 minutes for the rate of one hour. Or lower your 1 hour rate to maybe $180-$190 in SA only as an introductory rate. This will stir interest and should allow you to increase your take home.

You are pretty so it's not that aspect that is holding you back though some men have preferences which obviously you can't change. Hope that helps.
CS25 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 11:03 AM   #8
CS25
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

Wendii...GPS is short for Gold Pussy Syndrome. LOL.

Your assumption on limited pick up skills is certainly understandable but includes only a small percent of hobbyists. Some have incredible needs to release that a gf or so cannot or will not satisfy. Others have so little time they schedule dates to know they will get a release instead of hoping it happens at home. There are yet other reasons too....

Do you send photos via PM if asked? You are correct in that your rates are reasonable.
CS25 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 11:14 AM   #9
WestCoastWendii
UTR Sex Kitten

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS25 View Post
Wendii...GPS is short for Gold Pussy Syndrome. LOL.

Your assumption on limited pick up skills is certainly understandable but includes only a small percent of hobbyists. Some have incredible needs to release that a gf or so cannot or will not satisfy. Others have so little time they schedule dates to know they will get a release instead of hoping it happens at home. There are yet other reasons too....

Do you send photos via PM if asked? You are correct in that your rates are reasonable.

Ohhh I see!! I think they have edible paints.. if anyone wants to come paint my pussy golden, we can discuss it.

Haha!

Regarding pics.. facials are a straight up NO. But I am willing to send "that moment" pics so you can see
Old 10-21-2014, 11:38 AM   #10
Chincho
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Not a real world forum is correct, but for many this is where you go to get what you normally wouldn't get in the real world. If you normally don't get the top 5% you come here and try to find it. If you can't get anyone you come here looking for anyone, Then your overjoyed when you get something.
Chincho is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 11:52 AM   #11
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chincho View Post
Not a real world forum is correct, but for many this is where you go to get what you normally wouldn't get in the real world. If you normally don't get the top 5% you come here and try to find it. If you can't get anyone you come here looking for anyone, Then your overjoyed when you get something.
Very accurate Statements.

Ladies here that post are old, fat or have physical defects that do not remotely put them in a competitive class in the real world. For a lot of guys it's simply not what they are looking for.

Some guys simply have standards that girls charging above $180 do not rise to and many simply do not see the value of ANY pussy being more that $250

Something many believe.... If you have time to post here you have a problem with your business model.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 12:26 PM   #12
WestCoastWendii
UTR Sex Kitten

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

Ladies here that post are old, fat or have physical defects that do not remotely put them in a competitive class in the real world. For a lot of guys it's simply not what they are looking for.

Some guys simply have standards that girls charging above $180 do not rise to and many simply do not see the value of ANY pussy being more that $250

Something many believe.... If you have time to post here you have a problem with your business model.

I don't agree with the posting statement. A girl could be posting on her "time off".

Anyways... Regarding the "ladies here".. if you don't like what you see, then don't see them? I would have thought that was common sense. No need to put people down, there is a variety for a reason, someone for everyone.
Old 10-21-2014, 01:58 PM   #13
newcumerz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

If whispers was a provider then he'd fall into every point and paragraph he wrote lol. Sorry man! It's been a while since I've jabbed at you. I don't usually have time to visit this site as often as I would like. Even though you are a dick, you sometimes have valid points.
newcumerz is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 02:37 PM   #14
mayorcastro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I'd say take $40 off for the ghetto thigh tat
mayorcastro is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women