Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36943
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-14-2014, 11:24 AM   #1
Daphne-Hart
Mistress of Sensuality

User ID: 194322
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ATTN: FAKE REVIEW

While I love getting reviews and enjoy knowing that my experiences are loved by my clients as well, I have to put this out there.

This review written on me (although apparently a very good one, based on the comments) is completely fake.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1185534

I have never met this client before. After doing some research I've learned that I'm not the only one.

I had surgery on 10/3 and have not seen anyone at all since the day before. All clients with whom I spent time with the first two days of October I have spoken to and none of them wrote this review. My other review from greygoose (thanks much darling!) was one of them and his review is accurate.
Daphne-Hart is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 02:07 PM   #2
planojim
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Thanks for for the information Daphne! I hope that you recover soon....so we can FINALLY meet up. (If you're willing to meet me that is!)
PJ
planojim is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 05:58 PM   #3
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by planojim View Post
Thanks for for the information Daphne! I hope that you recover soon....so we can FINALLY meet up. (If you're willing to meet me that is!)
PJ
On one hand you are fondling her back side and on the other hand you are trying to finger fuck her, which is it...are you concerned about the fake review or do you want her to fuck you?
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 06:16 PM   #4
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daphne-Hart View Post
While I love getting reviews and enjoy knowing that my experiences are loved by my clients as well, I have to put this out there.

This review written on me (although apparently a very good one, based on the comments) is completely fake.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1185534

I have never met this client before. After doing some research I've learned that I'm not the only one.

I had surgery on 10/3 and have not seen anyone at all since the day before. All clients with whom I spent time with the first two days of October I have spoken to and none of them wrote this review. My other review from greygoose (thanks much darling!) was one of them and his review is accurate.
Princess, youre so classy. Thats why I love you! I hope youre doing well.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 10:42 PM   #5
planojim
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

MacBeth:
STRONG people don't put others down....they LIFT THEM UP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth1000 View Post
On one hand you are fondling her back side and on the other hand you are trying to finger fuck her, which is it...are you concerned about the fake review or do you want her to fuck you?
planojim is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 12:46 AM   #6
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by planojim View Post
MacBeth:
STRONG people don't put others down....they LIFT THEM UP!

You could have fooled me
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 02:17 PM   #7
nicholas linnear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Whomever the fake reviewer is let's assume he's one of those nasty wankers thar Daphne has written about before that never washes his ass between a shite and an appointment! What the fuck motivates guys to just make shit up?? Thanks for outing him and feel better D
nicholas linnear is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 12:33 PM   #8
Leo dc
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

You're the best, Daph!!!
Leo dc is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 12:59 PM   #9
dodger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default THREAD HI JACK ALERT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth1000 View Post

Wow ... PlanoJim must have pissed in your corn flakes. You seem to go off on him every time he says something. And, as before, there is nothing arbitrary or negative about his comment. Commiserating on the false review ... commenting that he would like to book with her ... where is the disconnect?

You do know that we can all see your comments ... and form our own opinion .. you do get that, right? My suggestion is ... if you want to go off on someone, PlanoJim, dodger, anyone ... send a PM. That would have a less negative effect on your board presence.
dodger is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women