Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70688
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60228
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48395
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35684
Mojojo33117

Old 10-14-2014, 03:27 PM   #46
SEE3772
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

You can thank your loving government (your tax dollars and QE... Debt)
because they along with their allies funded them. If this is even true...
But... It wouldn't surprise me cause birds of a feather ya know.
Wonder if DynCorp is still in the penalty box?
The war on terror is bullshit! It only exists because most people
buy into and believe bullshit... Keep hope alive and don't forget your vote counts!
How anyone can continue to vote for and support known liars (left right) who fail at everything still amazes me...
SEE3772 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 03:43 PM   #47
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

If we are making up "what if" threads, here is another quote you could have made but chose not to. It is every bit as appropriate as the fictitious posts you put my name on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
I am really getting tired of this. I Have been hiding a deep dark secret for all the years I have been on ECCIE. I am actually a flaming homosexual liberal. I rip on Obama because I think he is too much of a right wing extremist. Nothing short of the reincarnation of Vladimir Lenin is my goal! A true proletariat revolution where all you heterosexual perverts will be REQUIRED to have a couple gay lovers. I know most of you didn't expect me to come out of the closet, but my guilt and dishonesty has overwhelmed me. I can't take it any more. And yes, I really DID have an avitar of me in a devil suit with a black blow-up doll. My real boyfriend gave it to me and I wanted to show him how proud I was. Gay Pride forever!"
Or you could have just said:

Quote:
I admit it. I have been an apologist for the south from day one. Their ownership of slaves was wrong. Now let's move on.
Do you really want to keep playing "what someone could have posted?" I prefer not to, but I can stoop to your level if you wish.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 03:48 PM   #48
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
If we are making up "what if" threads, here is another quote you could have made but chose not to. It is every bit as appropriate as your fictitious posts you put my name on.
There were so many different versions that you could have posted, Old-THUMPER. Here's still another version of your post that you could have posted, but didn't, Old-THUMPER. Again it should serve to remind you of facts your supercilious ass would rather forget, Old-THUMPER, and the amended statement below is just as relevant as the one you chose to post initially:

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 03:53 PM   #49
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I wonder if you look like you sound like you look, Corpy...

Shaking, spewing and foaming at the mouth.

You never answered any of my questions. You just melted straight on down! Passed Go and didn't even stop to collect your $200!

Why not put the discussion to rest once and for all?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 04:07 PM   #50
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEE3772 View Post
You can thank your loving government (your tax dollars and QE... Debt)
because they along with their allies funded them. If this is even true...
But... It wouldn't surprise me cause birds of a feather ya know.
Wonder if DynCorp is still in the penalty box?
The war on terror is bullshit! It only exists because most people
buy into and believe bullshit... Keep hope alive and don't forget your vote counts!
How anyone can continue to vote for and support known liars (left right) who fail at everything still amazes me...
+1
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 07:50 PM   #51
Old-T
Valued Poster

And here is another version you could have posted:

Quote:
All the shops in all the northern ports would have been put to other uses if the southern plantations didn't have an almost limitless addiction to slave labor. I just wish I lived back then so I could have had me some slaves. That is my fondest wish, to hear them say 'Yes, Massa IB. Whatever you say Massa IB. '
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 10:35 PM   #52
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
And here is another version you could have posted:
You had a plethora of options, Old-THUMPER -- including not posting, but your stupid ass doesn't know when to stop. Here's yet another option that you could have posted, but didn't, Old-THUMPER. It contains facts that your supercilious ass would rather forget, Old-THUMPER; however, the amended statement below is every bit as relevant as the one you actually did chose to post:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T "William Ellery, prominent Newport, RI, merchant, wrote in 1791, 'An Ethiopian could as soon change his skin as a Newport merchant could be induced to change so lucrative a trade as that in slaves for the slow profits of any manufactory.'"
Old 10-14-2014, 10:46 PM   #53
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Your silence condemns you, IBIdiot.
Old 10-15-2014, 05:05 AM   #54
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Sadly, one can only wish he was silent. But I get your point. You have to wonder how he can be so fixated on hating New England but be oblivious to where all those slaves were headed. Do you think any business would opperate for long if there were no customers? I don't believe there is anyone who has a larger blind spot than IB the confederate apologist.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 07:29 AM   #55
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sadly, one can only wish he was silent. But I get your point. You have to wonder how he can be so fixated on hating New England but be oblivious to where all those slaves were headed. Do you think any business would opperate for long if there were no customers? I don't believe there is anyone who has a larger blind spot than IB the confederate apologist.
You had such a range of options, Old-THUMPER -- including not posting, but your stupid dumb-fuck-ass is just too retarded to know better. Here's one of those options that you could have posted, but elected not to, Old-THUMPER. It contains the type of facts that your supercilious ass would rather forget, Old-THUMPER. And, Old-THUMPER, notice how the amended statement below is every bit as relevant as the one you actually did chose to post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You must be getting down to the short strokes, you Hitler worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you got Old-THUMPER moaning and squirming.

BTW, you Hitler worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, what silence is there in promoting knowledge through literacy? For instance, you Hitler worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you are stupid and remiss if you and Old-THUMPER do not go out, buy and read: Complicity: How the North Promoted, Prolonged and Profited from Slavery (2005), by Anne Farrow, Joel Lang and Jenifer Frank.
Old 10-15-2014, 07:35 AM   #56
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
You had such a range of options, Old-THUMPER -- including not posting, but your stupid dumb-fuck-ass is just too retarded to know better.
Strange comment coming from the person with 13,000+ posts, almost all of which had no redeeming social value.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 07:39 AM   #57
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Strange comment coming from the person with 13,000+ posts, almost all of which had no redeeming social value.
Go back to focusing on your dick in your naked, lotus position, Old-THUMPER, wherein you imagine that small things, such as your dick and a post count on a SHMB, are seriously large matters for concern.
Old 10-15-2014, 07:44 AM   #58
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Go back to focusing on your dick in your naked, lotus position, Old-THUMPER, wherein you imagine that small things, such as your dick and a post count on a SHMB, are seriously large matters for concern.
Ah! Another insightful post from the pompous asshole who denies history, intentionally misquotes others, and complains that someone with a third of his postcount posts too much.

Well done IBHypoctite. Carry on. Rant away. 14,000 is closer than you think.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 07:56 AM   #59
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ah! Another insightful post from the pompous asshole who denies history, intentionally misquotes others, and complains that someone with a third of his postcount posts too much.

Well done IBHypoctite. Carry on. Rant away. 14,000 is closer than you think.

You're the one who denies history by focusing on only one aspect of history; which you stupidly distort by willfully and hypocritically ignoring context, Old-THUMPER. That was apparent at the beginning of your tangential to the OP rant at post #3, Old-THUMPER.

So go back to focusing on your dick in your naked, lotus position, Old-THUMPER, wherein you imagine that small things, such as your dick and a post count on a SHMB, are seriously large matters for concern. BTW, Old-THUMPER, noticed how you conveniently adjusted your "in 600 posts" mantra when the facts bitch-slapped your stupid ass.
Old 10-15-2014, 08:18 AM   #60
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Talking about another man's JUNK again won't do much to dissuade my suggestion in the gay marriage thread that you're exhibiting blatant homosexual tendencies, IBIdiot.

Every time you open your mouth, you put a ... Ahem...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women