Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60308
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35797
Mojojo33117

Old 09-29-2014, 06:28 PM   #46
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
hey Smith,

you're are obsessed with the idea of how worldly and educated you are, every third post you mention how many Countries you have visited.. yawn.. you can call me whatever names you want (Justin Bieber? that is playground shit).. but you defend radical Muslim behavior, and have not once shown any feeling for the lady whose life was savagely taken.. your bleeding heart leaves you sympathizing with Savages, which makes you as culpable as the Killer.. not that you care, but here is a link to the killer and the beheaded..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ail-early.html

why does an educated worldly man spend so much time on a Hooker Board? you admitted forsaking family, because your life is so good right now, you don't want to upset things by getting married and having children.. you admitted spending your money for 2-3 Hookers per week.. this shit is recreation for me, but it's your world..
I spend time here, because I can. I can also multitask. It all depends on what's going on elsewhere. I'm not sure whether you meant to misrepresent my prior posts, or if it's a reading comprehension issue. Nowhere did I ever say I was forsaking a family. I just have my doubts. I know a lot of married guys that are miserable, and a bunch of divorced guys that are bitter. Sure the married guys love their kids, but some of them feel trapped. Also, I would be pissed if a had to give up a chunk of my pay for alimony, so there's that. I'm not wiping my ass with $5 bills, but yea, I do all right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
this shit is recreation for me, but it's your world..
The numbers speak for themselves. There are periods where I don't come here for days or weeks. The reality of your statement is below.

Chung Tran
Premium Access
• Total Posts: 3,707
• Posts Per Day: 7.24
• Find all posts by Chung Tran
• Find all threads started by Chung Tran
General Information

Roger.Smith
Intruder Alert!
Total Posts
• Total Posts: 733
• Posts Per Day: 0.92
• Find all posts by Roger.Smith
• Find all threads started by Roger.Smith
General Information
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 06:44 PM   #47
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I'm trying not to damn you with faint praise, but your last post is the first where you showed a hint of humanity and vulnerability.. if we could get you to condemn, even slightly, the actions of Terrorist Islamists...

Peace.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 09:23 PM   #48
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I went to Lebanon to train one of the Christian militias at the beginning of the Civil War. We had been recruited by Israel and sent to the Brigade of Lebanese Tigers run by Dany Chamoun who's father had run the government prior to the war. We were training students, shop keepers and taxi drivers to be snipers and do reconnaissance.

Many Christians, in southern Lebanon, sympathized with Hezbollah because they felt they were not equally represented by the government. Some backed them financially and others even fought along side of them. When their usefulness waned, they were killed.

During that time, I was introduced to the Quran. If you read it, you will begin to understand why they rape women in front of their husbands then kill the husbands and cut off the heads of the children and put them on stakes like was just done by ISIS in Iraq.

The Quran teaches that Islam will take over the world. Non-believers will pay a tax or a "jizzy" for a period. After that, they either will convert to Islam or be killed.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 10:58 PM   #49
sunny86467
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

One needs to go to Pakistan and say something slight sacrilegious of islam or muhammad. He will be beheaded instantaneously by person he thought was his friend.
sunny86467 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 08:35 AM   #50
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Wow! I would so love to gather a bunch of you guys together (especially you, Roger)......get everyone sequestered off into a nice, plush conference room and just sit back and watch the show. My oh my.....pass the popcorn, please.

It's just a wild guess on my part, but I bet half of the venom that gets written from the private (if not the "SAFE") confines of a laptop/ notebook doesn't get verbalized face-to-face. How could it be? Someone would eventually get punched out or strangled.....

My observation has been no other topics on this site morph into such runaway nuclear dumpster fires as opposing religious / political viewpoints and / or why a particular provider will (or will not) see AA men and her reasoning having for that preference.

Oh by the way....Go ***Cowboys! Woo Hoo!

***oh, I forgot....another topic that gets people spewing their Love / Hate feelings.....
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 04:38 PM   #51
dodger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default Somebody .... stop me!

Religion .. leaving the god concept alone ... religion is the creation of man and is often used to justify heinous acts. Does the Koran instruct believers to kill not believers? I dunno ... but the bible does: They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Even the livestock are in jeopardy: Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them. But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey. (1 Samuel 15:3) and Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Yeah ... the Crusades ... how about the Spanish Inquisition? You didn't expect that!

Really best to leave the actions of a crazy person ... or persons alone and not link it to religion. Was Christ better than this? Apparently so ... so was Bhudda and Confucious. Most religions have a simple message. Do good, avoid evil.

What does this have to do with the hobby?
dodger is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 05:03 PM   #52
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger View Post
Religion .. leaving the god concept alone ... religion is the creation of man and is often used to justify heinous acts. Does the Koran instruct believers to kill not believers? I dunno ... but the bible does: They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Even the livestock are in jeopardy: Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them. But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey. (1 Samuel 15:3) and Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Yeah ... the Crusades ... how about the Spanish Inquisition? You didn't expect that!

Really best to leave the actions of a crazy person ... or persons alone and not link it to religion. Was Christ better than this? Apparently so ... so was Bhudda and Confucious. Most religions have a simple message. Do good, avoid evil.

What does this have to do with the hobby?
Oh you want to know where the Quoran talked about killing non believers... I think I can help you there

The Quran:
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing...but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Allah is an enemy to unbelievers. - Sura 2:98

On unbelievers is the curse of Allah. - Sura 2:161

Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. - 2:191

Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme. (different translation: ) Fight them until there is no persecution and the religion is God's entirely. - Sura 2:193 and 8:39

Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it. - 2:216
(different translation: ) Prescribed for you is fighting, though it is hateful to you.

..... martyrs.... Enter heaven - Surah 3:140-43

If you should die or be killed in the cause of Allah, His mercy and forgiveness would surely be better than all they riches they amass. If you should die or be killed, before Him you shall all be gathered. - 3:157-8

You must not think that those who were slain in the cause of Allah are dead. They are alive, and well-provided for by their Lord. - Surah 3:169-71

Let those fight in the cause of God who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fights in the cause of God, whether he is slain or victorious, soon we shall give him a great reward. - Surah 4:74

Those who believe fight in the cause of God, and those who reject faith fight in the cause of evil. - 4:76

But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever you find them. - 4:89

Therefore, we stirred among them enmity and hatred, which shall endure till the Day of Resurrection, when Allah will declare to them all that they have done. - 5:14

O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Those of you who make them his friends is one of them. God does not guide an unjust people. - 5:54

Make war on them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme - 8:39

O Prophet! Exhort the believers to fight. If there are 20 steadfast men among you, they shall vanquish 200; and if there are a hundred, they shall rout a thousand unbelievers, for they are devoid of understanding. - 8:65

It is not for any Prophet to have captives until he has made slaughter in the land. - 8:67

Allah will humble the unbelievers. Allah and His apostle are free from obligations to idol-worshipers. Proclaim a woeful punishment to the unbelievers. - 9:2-3

When the sacred months are over, slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them. - 9:5

Believers! Know that idolators are unclean. - 9:28

I could go on and on and on but hey whats the point. Enjoy your peace loving book and prophet. I am not a religious person however compare Jesus and Mohammad and there is no comparison at all. One was preaching peace and equality for all and love your enemies as you would yourself and the other was preaching lets kill those infidels and take little girls as wives.

People make your own decision. I am done with this topic.
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 05:09 PM   #53
dodger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth1000 View Post
Oh you want to know where the Quoran talked about killing non believers... I think I can help you there
Really ... that's what you got out of it? You .. cannot help me.

Folks who pin barbaric acts of crazy people on any relegion are as batshit as the true believers.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:13 PM   #54
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger View Post
Really ... that's what you got out of it? You .. cannot help me.

Folks who pin barbaric acts of crazy people on any relegion are as batshit as the true believers.
first off whats does relegion mean and secondly .. I am done with this subject as stated before
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 06:14 PM   #55
dodger
Valued Poster

Quote:
People make your own decision. I am done with this topic.
Quote:
first off whats does relegion mean and secondly .. I am done with this subject as stated before
Are you listening to yourownself? "done" x 2 = Until the next compulsion seizes you.
Old 10-01-2014, 01:44 PM   #56
Bob the Nailer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Aren't there some ladies in town that need fucking, instead of shooting your wad at one another?? ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bob the Nailer is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 03:05 PM   #57
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

I hate to say this but this video may help Roger Smith's case: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzusSqcotDw
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 08:53 PM   #58
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
I hate to say this but this video may help Roger Smith's case: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzusSqcotDw

doesn't help his case with me, because I didn't condemn all Muslim Nations, I only have issues with radical Islamists, which are a small minority of the total.. he would not admit that was my position, but every post I made singled out radical Islam.. he was so busy defending the entire Muslim group, he didn't notice.. and he still couldn't bring himself to say a negative word about the minority that are brutal killers..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 01:11 AM   #59
kochu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

All Gods are assholes because they are all create by humans. Islam is more fucked up crazy shit because it is still packaged with the crazy middle eastern culture. Christianity has mellowed down because it is taken over by the western civilization.

Just try to be good human beings and enjoy life, before everything ends.
kochu is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women