Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60337
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 09-29-2014, 08:21 PM   #46
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
You stupid motherfucker. It is the furthest thing from an honorable thing to do and your inability to understand that pretty much tells me everything I need to know about you.

When you sign, you swear an oath and, it ain't to Obama or whoever the current resident of the White House is...... You are truly a clueless piece of shit.
You know Timmy...you the total clueless dumbshit. They swear an oath to the USA.....not to some inept political asshole. History is full of people who serve the President who have resigned because they disagreed with their boss.

YOU are truly a clueless piece of shit.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 10:02 PM   #47
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

So you support mutiny, dipshit?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 10:51 PM   #48
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
So you support mutiny, dipshit?
You've been going back and forth with COG too much.
Old 09-29-2014, 11:10 PM   #49
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I'm just reading your irrational and illogical spewings, your assholiness.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 11:37 PM   #50
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
You know Timmy...you the total clueless dumbshit. They swear an oath to the USA.....not to some inept political asshole. History is full of people who serve the President who have resigned because they disagreed with their boss.

I am truly a clueless piece of shit.
FIFY
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 11:38 PM   #51
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I'm just reading your irrational and illogical spewings, your assholiness.

Really??? You can read????? Did you read the word mutiny?

I typed that real slow just for you.
Old 09-30-2014, 01:49 AM   #52
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Why don't we just call this whole OP a lie. Republicans? One congressman, not two, or three, but one said something stupid. His people said that he said this before the whole ISIS thing and I don't have the energy to look it up. So if See wants to show that he is not a liar then go find the proof that he said this about ISIS.

On a funnier note, recent polling shows that 70% of the military does not support the mission in Iraq because they don't trust the CIC. 68% of the military had supported what they had accomplished when they left Iraq.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 03:30 AM   #53
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
You stupid motherfucker. It is the furthest thing from an honorable thing to do and your inability to understand that pretty much tells me everything I need to know about you.

When you sign, you swear an oath and, it ain't to Obama or whoever the current resident of the White House is...... You are truly a clueless piece of shit.
They can keep the oath they swore, and still resign. When it is a matter of conscience, it is an honorable thing to do, as opposed to undermining their CIC. Since a military officer is compelled to consider whether he must follow an illegitimate order, it implies he has a choice to not continue following the orders of his commander by resigning.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 06:24 AM   #54
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Why don't we just call this whole OP a lie. Republicans? One congressman, not two, or three, but one said something stupid. His people said that he said this before the whole ISIS thing and I don't have the energy to look it up. So if See wants to show that he is not a liar then go find the proof that he said this about ISIS.

On a funnier note, recent polling shows that 70% of the military does not support the mission in Iraq because they don't trust the CIC. 68% of the military had supported what they had accomplished when they left Iraq.
Or watching the Army and police they trained drop their weapons, shed the uniforms, abandon the equipment given to them and run convinced them what a worthless fucking place they fought and died for.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:24 AM   #55
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

By some people's definition, I guess Attorney General Eric Holder just mutinied or is rebelling against Lord Obama..
Old 09-30-2014, 11:35 AM   #56
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
You've been going back and forth with COG too much.
Actually, not enough. He's still a dipshit.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 12:39 PM   #57
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Or watching the Army and police they trained drop their weapons, shed the uniforms, abandon the equipment given to them and run convinced them what a worthless fucking place they fought and died for.

So you're blaming the teachers for the performance of the students. Wait till your NEA overseers hear about your heresy. My cousin was one of those instructors. He spent two years trying to put some starch in their pants while fighting the crap sent down from Baghdad because Obama didn't think it was necessary to get involved. He knew he was playing into a dead hand but hoped that someone would step up and make it work on the Iraqi side. So like a typical piece of shit that you are, you blame the US military.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 01:02 PM   #58
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
So you're blaming the teachers for the performance of the students. Wait till your NEA overseers hear about your heresy. My cousin was one of those instructors. He spent two years trying to put some starch in their pants while fighting the crap sent down from Baghdad because Obama didn't think it was necessary to get involved. He knew he was playing into a dead hand but hoped that someone would step up and make it work on the Iraqi side. So like a typical piece of shit that you are, you blame the US military.
Typical "I can't understand anything Barleycorn". No you stupid shit head that was not what I said, fuck you are dumb. If you are a teacher the kids are fucked.
Old 09-30-2014, 01:44 PM   #59
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

If President Bush went to a one-star African American female, and told her he was going to intervene and make sure a white man got a second star and not her, and she resigned in protest, you fucking liberals would consider her to be a great American. So, what's the fucking difference if some old white general resigns in protest of President Obama and his policies?

As an added bonus, every white general that resigns opens up a spot for a non-white man to rise in rank - so I would think you liberal shitheads would applaud the further incalculation of anti-monoculturalism, anyway.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women