Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 09-29-2014, 10:19 AM   #1
Sickpuppy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35
Default Clinton Broadcasting System at it again...

I have to admit, the SO wants to watch Madam Secretary on CBS. We missed DVR'ing E1S1 due to some scheduling issues but caught E2 last night. I liked Tea Leoni in her role in The Family Man with Nick Cage, so I was also interested. I had not researched any of the background for the program but suspected it was spawned by Hillary’s term as secretary -- in other words the cast (including Frasier’s Lilith who I also like) looked great and it was worth a shot. We generally watch movies but if it’s a network program we usually record and watch later to skip the commercials but not last night. Within the first few minutes – CBS’ agenda was clear – a series long commercial for Hillary for President without granting equal time to any opponent. Tea's character was confronted with a protest at our embassy in Yemen and she quickly compared it to Benghazi. Sitting next to the SO, I blurted out OMG this is a commercial for Hillary - portraying Benhazi as the result of a spontaneous protest (which is still debatable). I said I can’t accept this and the SO got mad saying she wanted to watch the show. It was turning my stomach to watch such propaganda. The SO agreed to watch it later and we agreed on an alternative. My point is: When will the public wake-up??? We are treated as mindless zombies being manipulated by the press and networks into voting how they see fit. I still DVR CBS’ 60 minutes and Sunday Morning but am not going to subject myself to CBS' attempt to fool me into believing Hillary was our champion during her term as Secretary. I gave the show a chance and was insulted.
Sickpuppy is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 12:07 PM   #2
camouflage
Account Disabled

Secretary Quitter/Senator Quitter Having the media on her side is the only way she could possibly win.
She couldn't even beat Obama for the Presidential nomination.
camouflage is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 12:12 PM   #3
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickpuppy View Post
I have to admit, the SO wants to watch Madam Secretary on CBS. We missed DVR'ing E1S1 due to some scheduling issues but caught E2 last night. I liked Tea Leoni in her role in The Family Man with Nick Cage, so I was also interested. I had not researched any of the background for the program but suspected it was spawned by Hillary’s term as secretary -- in other words the cast (including Frasier’s Lilith who I also like) looked great and it was worth a shot. We generally watch movies but if it’s a network program we usually record and watch later to skip the commercials but not last night. Within the first few minutes – CBS’ agenda was clear – a series long commercial for Hillary for President without granting equal time to any opponent. Tea's character was confronted with a protest at our embassy in Yemen and she quickly compared it to Benghazi. Sitting next to the SO, I blurted out OMG this is a commercial for Hillary - portraying Benhazi as the result of a spontaneous protest (which is still debatable). I said I can’t accept this and the SO got mad saying she wanted to watch the show. It was turning my stomach to watch such propaganda. The SO agreed to watch it later and we agreed on an alternative. My point is: When will the public wake-up??? We are treated as mindless zombies being manipulated by the press and networks into voting how they see fit. I still DVR CBS’ 60 minutes and Sunday Morning but am not going to subject myself to CBS' attempt to fool me into believing Hillary was our champion during her term as Secretary. I gave the show a chance and was insulted.
Too many cliches contained in the entire script. All of that Daughter crap, the "Vesuvian" Mercenaries being misunderstood, the understanding husband, the condescending Chief of Staff.

I'm not sure it's promoting the Hidebeast that much. I took the Benghazi thing to mean, "let's don't fuck this up the way they did Benghazi". And come on. The only resemblance that Tea Leoni has with Hillary is they are both Female.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 12:25 PM   #4
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Want to make the SO mad? Mention Gina Davis and "Commander in Chief" about a female president. Which coincidentally was on the air in 2006. Just getting us ready for the real deal.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 12:26 PM   #5
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I didn't know right wingers watched CBS.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 02:58 PM   #6
Sickpuppy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35
Default Conservatives listen to all sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
I didn't know right wingers watched CBS.

Just proves conservatives (in general) are more intelligent, open minded and willing to listen to all sides of a debate before making an informed judgment call. Too bad more liberals don't watch FOX news occasionally - I don't agree with FOX or any network 100% of the time but a well-informed voter considers all sides of an argument. I even watch CNN and MSNBC. I was watching MSNBC at the time they scooped the competition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KwSPYTz9R8
Sickpuppy is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 03:56 PM   #7
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickpuppy View Post
Just proves conservatives (in general) are more intelligent, open minded and willing to listen to all sides of a debate before making an informed judgment call. Too bad more liberals don't watch FOX news occasionally - I don't agree with FOX or any network 100% of the time but a well-informed voter considers all sides of an argument. I even watch CNN and MSNBC. I was watching MSNBC at the time they scooped the competition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KwSPYTz9R8
Independents probably watch a more diverse news than either left or right. Most of your cohorts here are always blasting the alphabet channels for their bias reporting.
Old 09-29-2014, 04:08 PM   #8
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Independents probably watch a more diverse news than either left or right. Most of your cohorts here are always blasting the alphabet channels for their bias reporting.
What news do you watch, Mr. Independent?

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 04:09 PM   #9
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
....blasting the alphabet channels for their bias reporting.
It's justified, just as much as your "cohorts" blasting FOX. That's the remarkable wisdom of a channel changer. She doesn't even have to lift up her head from your lap so you can search for something else to watch, while she eases your tensions from having to worry about those "worldly" things.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 05:21 PM   #10
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It's justified, just as much as your "cohorts" blasting FOX. That's the remarkable wisdom of a channel changer. She doesn't even have to lift up her head from your lap so you can search for something else to watch, while she eases your tensions from having to worry about those "worldly" things.
Take you med's lexie lacking, you are babbling bull shit again. Apparently fantasizing about a BJ while watching the Simpsons lexie?
Old 09-29-2014, 05:24 PM   #11
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
What news do you watch, Mr. Independent?

It isn't from smoke signals like where you get yours.
Old 09-29-2014, 08:35 PM   #12
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quit watching TV, problem solved!
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women