Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-09-2014, 12:32 PM   #1
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default TCB expectations

I just experienced a disappointing appointment. I scheduled a date for last Tue and due to monthly problems it was rescheduled for today. This morning after sending an email to her last night I was informed we would have to rush the date. She had RL things that needed to be attended to. I canceled because I had expected to take her out to dinner after the session. This was all spelled out in the initial request.
I can understand things coming up and have no problem with it. My concern is that in the two weeks that we knew of the session I not once heard a peep from her. I have had problems like this before but the lady and I kept in touch during the time before the date.
Am I wrong in expecting the provider to keep in contact leading up to the date? Many of the providers send a message previous to the appointment if only to say "waiting to see you".
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 10:49 PM   #2
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

I do believe that keeping in touch is part of the GFE but the lady might have been trying to respect your privacy and not overstep boundaries. I sometimes hesitate to contact my gentlemen friends unless they specifically tell me to contact them anytime and mean it.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 11:05 PM   #3
Guest030824
Account Disabled

When I made the date on P-411 I gave her my phone number and it says on my bio to call any time. We have had sessions before and she knows I am by my self. An email is private and I would expect a note how ever short just to say hi. Any how I am not mad just disappointed that the date didn't come off. The date was for two hours and dinner starting at 3PM. She advised me this morning she had to be some place at 5PM. That meant no dinner and the two hour session would be an hour and a half. I will probably set up a date with her later because the last time we were together was fantastic.
I just think her way of handling business needs some changes.
Old 09-27-2014, 06:17 PM   #4
TallDallasGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Well, time management skills aren't at the top of the list of some of these ladies.

Some feel that their time is just more valuable than yours. Not anyone on ECCIE, of course.
TallDallasGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 09:32 PM   #5
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Default A short text message

How many of you guys send a short text to the lady after spending a thrilling hour or two with her? How many of the ladies do the same. That is all taking care of business. I have never failed to send a short text on the way home and followed in most cases a thank you later via email. I find I am more interested in returning to the ladies that keep in touch. I am at an advantage in I don't have a SO that might object so I have posted on my P-411 my phone number and that they can call any time.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women