Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70687
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60220
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48394
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35684
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2014, 04:03 PM   #31
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You should be sorry, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. It was your sorry ass and your sorry, lib-retarded butt-buddies who disrespected U.S. service personnel when you stupidly elected your LBGT clown, Odumbo, to be C-in-C, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Witness how your clownish, LBGT C-in-C fails to render proper respect to Marines, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:

Your deflections will never change what your dumb-ass posted, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The image below tells the entire story, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

The cited MSM source reported that U.S. and select Arab states made bomb strikes in Syria, and then your dumb-ass started babbling about France bombing in Syria, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. It's obvious to a blind man that you counter factually and stupidly asserted that France participated in that strike into Syria, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The truth, however, is that Odumbo "made war" in Syria with NO EUROPEAN ALLIES ... NO FUCKING FRANCE, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! All of that **Hope and CHANGE** you've been slurping down is really fucking with your brain, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Is the taste of Odumbo's **Hope and CHANGE** so addicting that you'll keep sucking regardless of the consequent brain damage you suffer, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

No balls you brain is so sperm soaked nothing get's through. It was you and your dick sucking buddies elected Obie when you found out he would let the military be flooded with your kind. For the last time I will tell you France is flying missions in Iraq not Syria.I know this will not soak into your sperm soaked brain it is full of shit so facts have no chance . I am done with your stupid ass on this thread you are too dumb to understand anything. Keep hoping Obie will drop by your glory hole and drop a load down your throat.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 04:10 PM   #32
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You should be sorry, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. It was your sorry ass and your sorry, lib-retarded butt-buddies who disrespected U.S. service personnel when you stupidly elected your LBGT clown, Odumbo, to be C-in-C, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Witness how your clownish, LBGT C-in-C fails to render proper respect to Marines, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:

Your deflections will never change what your dumb-ass posted, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The image below tells the entire story, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

The cited MSM source reported that U.S. and select Arab states made bomb strikes in Syria, and then your dumb-ass started babbling about France bombing in Syria, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. It's obvious to a blind man that you counter factually and stupidly asserted that France participated in that strike into Syria, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The truth, however, is that Odumbo "made war" in Syria with NO EUROPEAN ALLIES ... NO FUCKING FRANCE, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! All of that **Hope and CHANGE** you've been slurping down is really fucking with your brain, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Is the taste of Odumbo's **Hope and CHANGE** so addicting that you'll keep sucking regardless of the consequent brain damage you suffer, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

For the last time, because I am tired of your dumb fucking parroting ass. France is flying missions in Iraq not Syria so SYFU. Your glory hole days have clogged your eyes up so it is impossible for you to read. You and your faggot buddies elected Obama on his Hope and change to change your unit into a all fag unit. So live with him. he is your man...
Old 09-24-2014, 04:40 PM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
For the last time, because I am tired of your dumb fucking parroting ass. France is flying missions in Iraq not Syria so SYFU. Your glory hole days have clogged your eyes up so it is impossible for you to read.
You're a dissembling liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. At post #20, your dumb-ass started babbling about France bombing in Syria, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. It's obvious your counter factual assertion that France participated in that strike into Syria was not only stupid but wrong, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Odumbo "made war" in Syria with NO EUROPEAN ALLIES ... NO FUCKING FRANCE, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! That Odumbo **Hope and CHANGE** you've been slurping down is really making you a retard, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're overdosing on Odumbo's **Hope and CHANGE** and despite its nasty taste you keep sucking it down without regard of the consequent brain damage you incur, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Quote:
You and your faggot buddies elected Obama on his Hope and change to change your unit into a all fag unit. So live with him. he is your man...
Deflect, lie and deny, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, but the facts are the facts. It was your sorry, lib-retarded ass and your sorry, lib-retarded butt-buddies who disrespected U.S. service personnel when you stupidly elected your LBGT clown, Odumbo, to be C-in-C, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. See again how your clownish, LBGT C-in-C fails to render proper respect to Marines, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:

Quote:
No balls you brain is so sperm soaked nothing get's through. It was you and your dick sucking buddies elected Obie when you found out he would let the military be flooded with your kind. For the last time I will tell you France is flying missions in Iraq not Syria.I know this will not soak into your sperm soaked brain it is full of shit so facts have no chance . I am done with your stupid ass on this thread you are too dumb to understand anything. Keep hoping Obie will drop by your glory hole and drop a load down your throat.
Read this one again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 05:54 PM   #34
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I guess France is not a European Allie no balls?

Time out - what the fuck is an "allie" no balls eva? I did a search and all I could find is a unisex name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allie
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 09:08 AM   #35
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Eva is
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 11:39 AM   #36
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
Eva is
you are a expert on stupid, as you have been training for it your whole like no stones...LMAO
Old 09-25-2014, 12:50 PM   #37
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
you are a expert on stupid, as you have been training for it your whole
like no stones...LMAO
whole what Mr Turnip head, stupid is as stupid does
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:51 PM   #38
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
whole what Mr Turnip head, stupid is as stupid does
You are suck a simple fuck, go troll the net and see if you can come up with something really clever no stones. Guess I should have said your hole.instead .
Old 09-25-2014, 03:55 PM   #39
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
You are suck a simple fuck...
You dig yourself deeper and deeper into the idiot's hole with every post you make, no balls eva. Now why don't you run out and look for some suckee-fuckee?
Old 09-25-2014, 05:16 PM   #40
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You dig yourself deeper and deeper into the idiot's hole with every post you make, no balls eva. Now why don't you run out and look for some suckee-fuckee?
If you want to suck his dick just PM him, you don't have to go through me. Everyone doesn't need a WK. like you.
Old 09-25-2014, 05:57 PM   #41
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
If you want to suck his dick just PM him, you don't have to go through me. Everyone doesn't need a WK. like you.

You're the one who keeps typing SUCK in lieu of SUCH, no balls eva. It's called a Freudian slip. Evidently you can't take your mind off dick sucking, can you?
Old 09-25-2014, 06:44 PM   #42
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You're the one who keeps typing SUCK in lieu of SUCH, no balls eva. It's called a Freudian slip. Evidently you can't take your mind off dick sucking, can you?
Nice to know you are a mind reader, and know what I meant to type...LMAO You are suck a smart little whore. If you can't run with the big dogs stay on the porch.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women