Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 07-31-2012, 05:43 PM   #46
MrGiz
BANNED

Profit? WTF?

That's not what my monthly bank statements say!! It's the simple things that cross you up, eh?

All's good. . . you've been a gift that keeps on giving. . . enjoy!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 06:30 PM   #47
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Profit? WTF?

That's not what my monthly bank statements say!! It's the simple things that cross you up, eh?

All's good. . . you've been a gift that keeps on giving. . . enjoy!
From what I remember of your lady, I don't doubt you for a second.
I can see why I was crossed up now, thanks for the clarification.
And all is good, I don't mind giving, it's the taking I can't stand.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 06:41 PM   #48
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Lets move along here gentlemen.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 06:42 PM   #49
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Lets move along here gentlemen.
Sounds good CC.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 06:53 PM   #50
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely_Lilianna View Post
So if I'm working in an office nine to five and making more money than my partner, is he still a pimp?
Only if you're the office whore.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:00 PM   #51
MrGiz
BANNED

We're moving CC.... try keeping up.... it's an educational thread for the naive/ignorant!

As long as we're clarifying... she "profits" quite well... she's chosen an occupation in which she naturally excels.
Her hard earned "profits" are her's to keep! I'm simply the lucky dawg who gets to play this hobby a hell of a lot safer and less stressful than most!

BTW.... I haven't even mentioned the 3-sum advantages!

CC.... feel free to close the thread if you think too much "real" info has been exposed....
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:19 PM   #52
KrissyKums
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 140835

I did it for a 2.5 years and it worked while it lasted. Today we are still great friends. I do not regret it and I do not think he does. I am glad he was part of my life during that time.
KrissyKums is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 07:12 AM   #53
Carolina Girl Holly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 249208
My ECCIE Reviews
Default boyfriends

I've had one long term boyfriend while in the business who after making a real move away from "home" he turned out to be a user: drugs, alcohol, gambling, other women. I dealt with him not working for a while because we traveled together a lot and it was nice to have companionship, security and a partner on the road; however, when we were settled several times usually short term rentals, he wouldn't do much to try to work and finally when his gambling, drinking and girl habits took the best of him, I dumped him. (One rule I had, don't cheat on me, this is personal, we didn't meet thru business, and I was upfront about what I did for a living. At the end of the day, they - the clients - leave, I wanted someone for myself that wasn't shared. He was okay obviously with the business because I made enough money for the both of us.)

Having said that, the short time I've been in the business I never dated a client, until we moved to Mississippi and I was having issues with this bf that I moved here with. I asked a client who I'd seen 3 times who was SINGLE, to meet for dinner just to talk; I dumped the bf and have been dating him now for almost 3 months. We had chemistry from the beginning and yes, he says he is greedy and has a sexual appetite that is insatiable like me, but he is faithful and hardworking and I'm grateful for a friend/partner/lover/local to show me the ropes here on a personal level. However, he understands what I do just doesn't want to talk about it, see it, know about it and lets me have my independence. But when it's our time, its his dominating masculinity that really turns my head, heart and turns me on. Its not even about the money, he's no sugar daddy or I'd be out of the business, but yes as someone said eventually we will find a way for us to be together solely.

My clients are friends and though I'm single, and many do get addicted or jealous, its kinda nice to have someone who has your back ladies and eventually we all can't be in this business forever. Age happens. its early, hope this makes sense ....
Carolina Girl Holly is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 12:38 PM   #54
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

I dated a provider or 2 in my life. Last one was for about 6 months. Was a great time till she realized she was getting too serious and it could never be more than a GF/mistress. Jealously never entered the picture for me.

It can happen, just way long odds on it lasting any amount of time
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 03:20 AM   #55
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I've only dated strippers, never a provider. Actually, I think she was secretly providing, which is a huge part of the reason I left. I was not okay with that. At the time, I didn't hobby and monogamy was a big deal. (What a tool I was!)

Here's my question. If a provider and a hobbyist DO get into a relationship, assuming the provider is still an active provider, does that give the hobbyist a free pass to fuck whomever he wants provided it's just sex and not emotional?
sketchball82 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 07:57 AM   #56
Gucci
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

It would take a strong mind to know and accept that your GF or wife is leaving the house to go have sex with a different man everyday. I'm in the hobby for what it is. . . . . have sex and send you on your way with NO attachments. If I wanted to find a girlfriend this wouldn't be the place. Now don't get me wrong, I have met quite a few ladies that I like personally and I may text from time to time, but I never forget what we are to each other.. . . . provider and client. Always remember you must think of this hobby like its McDonald's, it doesn't matter how many combos you buy and how friendly they are you're still a customer and they sell their mcmuffins to everyone so don't get too attached because there's biscuits and pancakes on the menu as well.
Gucci is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 08:31 AM   #57
Mizzou82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

My ATF and I have gone out several times OTC (don't bother looking, I would never review her). I can't speak for her, but I do it because I enjoy her company. The first time happened because she was traveling and had nothing to do that evening. I am not wealthy and had expended my hobby budget for the month. I said (honestly) that if I was wealthy I would spend to whole weekend with her. It was her suggestion that we go out and it was clear it would be off the clock. I would date her with out a doubt. I would never expect BCD activities off the clock, but I think the thought has crossed both our minds
Mizzou82 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women