Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2014, 11:30 AM   #46
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You are so fucking stupid you cannot grasp my original post no balls. Keep on slurping sperm at your glory hole,bet you hope they change your hours.
Your original post was nothing but a stupid-ass deflection from the fact that it's Odumbo who is the one lying to you and quashing those 28 pages, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and your stupid-hayseed ass has yet to refute that fundamental fact, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. How's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 01:20 PM   #47
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
If Judicial watch or some news org ever gets the missing 28 pages to be reviled that the Bush administration quashed there may be some light on the subject.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your original post was nothing but a stupid-ass deflection from the fact that it's Odumbo who is the one lying to you and quashing those 28 pages, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and your stupid-hayseed ass has yet to refute that fundamental fact, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. How's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
Here shit for brains read and STFU. Don't be late for your shift at the glory hole no balls.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 01:30 PM   #48
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here shit for brains read and STFU. Don't be late for your shift at the glory hole no balls.
All of that rot is just further deflection on your part, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Odumbo is still the one lying to you and quashing those 28 pages, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and your stupid-retarded ass has yet to refute that fundamental fact, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

You're still sucking on Odumbo's hose, and you're still getting hosed by Odumbo, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! How's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
Old 09-17-2014, 02:39 PM   #49
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Hey, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're a dumb cock sucker, so get your head out of Odumbo's crotch long enough to come up for air, you dumb SOB. W isn't the current president, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. It's your dim-retard Odumbo that is hiding and not releasing the "28 pages" -- just like Odumbo is hiding his college transcripts and records, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Did King Abdullah pay for Odumbo's education, or did Odumbo claim he was foreign student to qualify for aid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Odumbo made a campaign promise to release those pages some years ago, so, as usual, Odumbo lied, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. So, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, keep sucking Odumbo's cock for "Hope and CHANGE", you dumb SOB.
When did Obama promise to release his transcripts? Link? Transparency in government is not a promise to make every detail of your life public. His school records are private. Just like everybody else's.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 02:46 PM   #50
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
All of that rot is just further deflection on your part, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Odumbo is still the one lying to you and quashing those 28 pages, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and your stupid-retarded ass has yet to refute that fundamental fact, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

You're still sucking on Odumbo's hose, and you're still getting hosed by Odumbo, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! How's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
If you weren't so fucking dumb no balls you would have been able to ascertain from my comment what administration had quashed it and which needs to shed light on it. However you had to interject your squeaky comments so you could vent your usual vitriol. Typical stupid shit you plague the board with. Go fuck yourself I an done with your dumb hateful ass no balls the resident dick sucker.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 03:47 PM   #51
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
When did Obama promise to release his transcripts? Link? Transparency in government is not a promise to make every detail of your life public. His school records are private. Just like everybody else's.
Don't expect an answer, MM.

IBIdiot doesn't understand an isn't likely to consider anything that doesn't come off the RWW blogs or out of his own ass.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 04:14 PM   #52
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you weren't so fucking dumb no balls you would have been able to ascertain from my comment what administration had quashed it and which needs to shed light on it. However you had to interject your squeaky comments so you could vent your usual vitriol. Typical stupid shit you plague the board with. Go fuck yourself I an done with your dumb hateful ass no balls the resident dick sucker.
At this point in time it is stupidly irrelevant for your fucking dumb ass to continue to declaim W for what he did or did not do some twelve years ago, because it has been completely within Odumbo's purview for the last six years to release -- "shed light on" -- those pages, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And Odumbo, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, hasn't released those pages even after he promised to do so. And short of a court order, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, Odumbo IS the only one at present who can have those pages released, you dumb-fuck moron. How's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
You purposefully misconstrue, MasterDickMuncher. What Odumbo promised to release was the "28 missing 'pages'" -- not 'records or transcripts':

Quote:
“I will get them released,” Odumbo.

"Odumbo’s assurance to her came at a meeting with 9/11 survivors at the Eisenhower Executive Office Building in February 2009, just weeks after he’d taken office."

http://28pages.org/2014/08/18/obamas...ying-28-pages/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Don't expect an answer, MM.

IBIdiot doesn't understand an isn't likely to consider anything that doesn't come off the RWW blogs or out of his own ass.
Old 09-17-2014, 04:41 PM   #53
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

who's Odumbo, IBLiar?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 06:39 PM   #54
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

This president lies all the time. And you clowns want to give him cover. Why are you willing to do that for a guy who doesn't respect you or his office enough to be honest?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women