Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
test
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163001
Yssup Rider60652
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48588
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42279
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36714
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2014, 11:27 AM   #1
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98
Default Girls visiting FL Panhandle Beaches

Hey ladies, if you are coming to Panama City Beach or any of the other Panhandle beaches, I highly recommend avoiding the beach as where you are hobbying. Here are 2 reasons. First, hotels are EXPENSIVE right on the beach. Second, traffic is CRAZY. Unless you know the side roads, you can be stuck for hours just trying to to go a mile or two. Not worth it. If you are coming just to do business, stay in town/away from the beach. When it comes to Destin and Ft Walton Beach, there isn't much of an option. However, if you come to Panama City or Pensacola, there are plenty of places away from the beach that are easy to access and much cheaper than on the beach. Of course if you are mixing business with a personal vacation, by all means stay on the beach and enjoy.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 07:53 AM   #2
CRISTY-CUPPS
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4165
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

good advice! when I get to Pcola I will stay off the beach- but then again I live 5 mins from the ocean over here on the Atlantic so its not a vacation for me.
CRISTY-CUPPS is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 02:58 PM   #3
Bobby Ewing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Or you could just come to Boca Raton, no lines, no traffic, lots of mature guys like me who would love to see you.
Bobby Ewing is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 01:19 AM   #4
Priscilla St. James
Who Dat Lady ⚜️

User ID: 49308
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I was thinking about visiting the panhandle, but not sure where...I'm planning on coming for business with vacationing in the mix somewhere so I'd like to find something near the beach. Here's the catch, I'd like to find a place that's pet friendly...I know, I know...really!!! well yes, I'd like to bring my baby boy to the beach and soak up some sun with me (if possible)...so here are my questions! Any suggestions on where I can find a pet friendly place close to the beach that's good for business and fun in the sun! I know I'm asking for a lot...but I wouldn't be me if I didn't!!
Priscilla St. James is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 08:21 PM   #5
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

There's a LaQuinta Inn in Panama City Beach. There are 2 of them. They are near but not on the beach. Also, there is the Sandpiper Beacon Resort which is an older hotel from the 70s/80s. They are pet friendly, on the beach, and each room has a full kitchen. I've done stacations there. Do a Google search for "pet friendly" hotels.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 04:22 PM   #6
DakotaSterling
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24592
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Great info doll! I'm such a sucker for the beach though!
DakotaSterling is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 08:50 AM   #7
dennis2
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Just google Pensacola beach rentals... the rates are about to drop big time and you can get a condo on the beach.. 2 bedroom at very good rates..and IMHO this is the best time of the year.... call the rental companies and they will be glad to tell you pet friendly...let us know when you get this way....d2
dennis2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women