Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162516
Yssup Rider60329
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35834
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2014, 11:56 AM   #16
englishman
Registered Member

I prefer relaxed visit that are not rushed. Honesty of your profile is important. For example, if you have DFK on your profile but really don't do it or want to do it don't have it in your profile. Thank you for asking for feedback. Englishman
englishman is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 03:31 PM   #17
fenderman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

I used to like GFE and spending lots of time but now have changed due to safety to others in my life I no longer indulge in DFK or BBBJ and no matter what people say on here about how safe it is there is always a chance so now I play it safer get in and get right to business and get what I need and I'm out the door
fenderman is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 06:09 PM   #18
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmm, depends on my mood, but in NYC I've stopped offering one hour appointments because I feel they are too rushed (and have enough business to be selective enough to decline to accept appointments that I know will be rushed). While touring, I usually do offer one hour appointments, but still have a strong preference for ninety minutes. The gentleman I meet are usually pretty fascinated with my mind and want to get to know me, and I am very open-minded in bed so I like to draw playtime out and try different things. An hour is only enough, IMO, if a guy doesn't really want to get to know me or if he is super vanilla and doesn't want to try anything new. But the gents I meet usually do want to get to know me, and usually also want to try new things, and I hate to kick someone out who I'm discovering a new connection with when they clearly aren't ready to go yet. I'm tempted to have a ninety minute minimum everywhere for this reason, but for now, I'll still offer one hours in most of my touring locations because I'm sure there are some guys who genuinely don't have the extra time to spend and would still like to meet me and enjoy my specialized skills, however briefly...

I think sometimes, especially when the guy is the one in a hurry, I can get really into jumping into the action fast and parting ways quickly after. Something about the mystery of barely speaking to someone can be sexy with the right chemistry. It's not exactly my style, per say, but when it is the guy's style to play that way, I can find the change of pace hot and fun. I just don't like to be the one to have to do the rushing.
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 04:54 PM   #19
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwooly1 View Post
I'm definitely not into being rushed and prefer at least 90 min to 3hr appointments for that very reason.
I enjoy taking in the beauty of a woman .the smell of her hair ..the soft skin.. The caress of the body ..so laying around after the fact is very enjoyable if its with the right woman.
Yeahhhh I swooned a little bit.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 05:14 PM   #20
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Me personally it depends on the chemistry. I do have the tendency to enjoy longer engagements. Fruitful affairs don't make me feel like an object or Cum bucket.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 06:59 AM   #21
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
Me personally it depends on the chemistry. I do have the tendency to enjoy longer engagements. Fruitful affairs don't make me feel like an object or Cum bucket.
+1
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 07:23 AM   #22
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

I love longer sessions whenever possible. I do realize that some gentlemen are on a time restraint, and cannot stay past a full hour.

I like to converse to see what his likes and dislikes are, and to get to peek a little into his life, and let him peek into mine. I have been told I am a Chatty Kathy at times lol. I guess that is a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it.

If a guy likes to cuddle after the deed is done, then by all means feel free to do so. My home is made for relaxing, and kicking up your feet and staying awhile.

So rushing, is definitely not my thing especially when we are just getting to know one another.
However a quicky can be a good thing if the 2 of us are just "hot"... lol

Melissa Madyson
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 10:52 AM   #23
sloop3
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Like others have said, it all depends on the girl. Sometimes, I want to hit the door as soon as the deed is complete but if the right connection is there, I definitely want to stick around.

For instance, my session with April was so natural and comfortable that we laid naked in bed talking about all many things until that led to a second romp in the sack. To me, it depends on the classiness and sexiness of the woman.
sloop3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women