Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42454
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36907
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-10-2014, 10:07 AM   #16
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
Oh, my, I see what you mean... I was commenting like the OP was a gentleman, not a provider. Duh. MORE CAFFEINE was needed. I shouldn't get on ECCIE while half asleep, obviously. Sorry, caremell.

LL is right; you have to be careful because there has been a lot of LE activity in the Clear Lake and Bay area, but heck, all of Houston has been "hotter" lately, and I don't just mean the ambient air temperature.

I have visited Galveston and done okay, but only because I had a couple of regulars down there for a while. I would get a nice room on the Seawall, visit with one of them in the afternoon, and if I was lucky, maybe pick up another appointment for the eve. If not,
then dinner at Gaido's, perhaps an old fashioned vanilla ice cream soda at La King's Confectionery on The Strand, followed by a relaxing walk along the ocean with a pretty view of the Pleasure Pier at night. (That pier's moniker is misleading; no actual PLEASURE, just G-rated kiddy fun. For the cost of taking a date there who you HOPE you can bang later, you could have a sure thing and a REALLY good time with a provider.)

Haven't been to Galveston lately because there are just no reliable places to reach a target audience other than Backpage and Eros. (Not even sure if there is a P411 Galveston forum.) I would like to see a better option; would it be that difficult for ECCIE to start a Galveston sub-forum with at least provider ads and an ISO section?

Catty huh?
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 11:56 AM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
...would it be that difficult for ECCIE to start a Galveston sub-forum with at least provider ads and an ISO section?
How about a Dom (and) Sub Forum for Galveston?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 11:59 AM   #18
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Mia culpa, but you're catty no matter what, boardman. That's why this pussy likes you. Meow. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

(Pretty funny; I actually verbalized the "meow" and "purr" out loud while typing, and my chihuahuas are looking at me aghast. I expect them to sniffing the keyboard for catnip anytime now.)

Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 03:29 PM   #19
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

It could blow up or something.

Who knows, it's happened before.
One should consider the risk.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 04:32 PM   #20
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Would the BP spill be considered anal lube for beach boffing? Community service points for BP?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 04:40 PM   #21
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Would the BP spill be considered anal lube for beach boffing? Community service points for BP?

I don't know about that. Would be similar to considering the oil a marinade for the tourists before the sharks eat them. New see-food recipe for finned carnivores?
Old 09-10-2014, 05:46 PM   #22
caremell
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 68463
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't understand, I often hear lots of people on here bashing BP. But I also use BP to advertise. If I didn't, I wouldn't get any business. I get 98% of my clientele comes from BP. In fact if not for Bp I would get absolutely no business! I can count on 1 hand the #of clients I've had from Eccie.
caremell is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 05:55 PM   #23
1ThickBlond
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2865
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by caremell View Post
I don't understand, I often hear lots of people on here bashing BP. But I also use BP to advertise. If I didn't, I wouldn't get any business. I get 98% of my clientele comes from BP. In fact if not for Bp I would get absolutely no business! I can count on 1 hand the #of clients I've had from Eccie.
You are not alone. The majority of my clients(especially the good ones) come from BP and not here. BP gets a bad rap because there is so much pimped-out trash and rip-offs to sift through. A lot of guys get burned on there because they're looking for a cheap thrill or a 'diamond in the rough' and don't do their homework first.
1ThickBlond is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 06:02 PM   #24
spear88
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Might just be because it is hot as hell and nobody even wants to go to the beach in this heat. I don't even fuck as much this time of the year, too damn hot.
spear88 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 06:05 PM   #25
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The BP pyramider and I were teasing about is the oil company, not Backpage, but yes, I see the jokes, I make the jokes, too, but I also advertise on Backpage. I joke about ECCIE, as well. Any adverting venue, or membership site like this, is what you make of it.

Backpage used to account for the majority of my clientele, but that has now changed to ECCIE, Eros, P411 and BP, in that order. Many BP users, like 1TB said, looked for easy and cheap and failed to realize until it was too late that they often got what they paid for, or got ripped off. It's a learning curve. T
he ability to see posts by providers (which tell a lot about their personalities) and read reviews lures a lot of fellows here, eventually.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women