Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 254
Top Posters
DallasRain70613
biomed161957
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453164
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48222
pyramider46370
bambino41204
CryptKicker37151
Mokoa36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2014, 09:43 AM   #106
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
He sees himself standing tall, basking in the glow of history books written by the anti-monoculturalists who rule the world. I always heard that winners write the history, and never thought about it very much. I don't suppose they can totally distort it, but they can certainly emphasize what they want, no?
Speaking of rewriting history, and taking shots at white men as a bonus..

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/02/op...wars.html?_r=0
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 10:38 AM   #107
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Speaking of rewriting history, and taking shots at white men as a bonus..

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/02/op...wars.html?_r=0
Several months ago, the History Channel aired a twelve episode series called, "America The Story of Us". In one scene, against a crimson and gold back drop of a setting sun, it showed a river boat paddling on a river as the narrator spoke about a relatively minor contribution (dealing with harpoons) made by an African American, identified by the narrator as Lewis Temple, to the whaling industry. Despite the image on the screen, the narrator never mentioned Robert Fulton's name or how steam powered ships revolutionized commercial trade in the United States ... and throughout the world.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 12:21 PM   #108
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Poor IBIdiot. The History Channel is discriminating against WHÍTEY!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 03:59 PM   #109
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Several months ago, the History Channel aired a twelve episode series called, "America The Story of Us". In one scene, against a crimson and gold back drop of a setting sun, it showed a river boat paddling on a river as the narrator spoke about a relatively minor contribution (dealing with harpoons) made by an African American, identified by the narrator as Lewis Temple, to the whaling industry. Despite the image on the screen, the narrator never mentioned Robert Fulton's name or how steam powered ships revolutionized commercial trade in the United States ... and throughout the world.
Not only do they lie and deceive, they think their cause is completely just. I don't know about you, but I never got jack shit because I was white. I only wish MLK's dream about not judging by the color of a person's skin was in effect, because having white skin is a definitely no advantage.
Old 09-03-2014, 04:52 PM   #110
Yssup Rider
BANNED

if you're a Jewish person, IBHomo, then you've NEVER felt white.

Your post is yet another indication that you're the biggest fucking fraud in this board.

Not a lawyer. Not a Jew. But a multiple offender on ECCIE's multiple handle rule.

People need to wise up. JL ...IBHomo ... Thinks he's the smartest guy in the room. .yhat is, if he and Slobbrin are the only two idiots in there.
Old 09-03-2014, 06:06 PM   #111
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:

That was definitely covered in another episode.

You should re-watch the series.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 06:18 PM   #112
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
if you're a Jewish person, IBHomo, then you've NEVER felt white.

Your post is yet another indication that you're the biggest fucking fraud in this board.

Not a lawyer. Not a Jew. But a multiple offender on ECCIE's multiple handle rule.

People need to wise up. JL ...IBHomo ... Thinks he's the smartest guy in the room. .yhat is, if he and Slobbrin are the only two idiots in there.
We let you post in our room because you entertain us... "Hissy Fit" the shit & vomit eating self loathing androgynous hermaphrodite candy striper in the State Hospital strikes out again... and again... and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 09:12 PM   #113
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Sudanese face expulsion; minister declares Israel "belongs to white man"

The Israeli government has also resorted to overt racist statements when referring to African refugees. Eli Yishai, the interior minister, said recently that he would use “all the tools to expel the foreigners,” claiming that “Israel belongs to the white man.”

http://electronicintifada.net/conten...hite-man/11394
Old 09-03-2014, 10:29 PM   #114
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Sudanese face expulsion; minister declares Israel "belongs to white man"

The Israeli government has also resorted to overt racist statements when referring to African refugees. Eli Yishai, the interior minister, said recently that he would use “all the tools to expel the foreigners,” claiming that “Israel belongs to the white man.”

http://electronicintifada.net/conten...hite-man/11394
Considering how many cultures do not consider Jews white, I'm rather appalled by that statement. That is, if it's true. And with you, that's a big IF.

No more fucking trees from me!

Old 09-04-2014, 08:01 AM   #115
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
That was definitely covered in another episode.

You should re-watch the series.
Try again, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. That series never mentions Robert Fulton by name; thus, never gives Fulton credit for developing the technology for steam powered ships that revolutionized commercial trade in the United States ... and throughout the world.
Old 09-04-2014, 08:14 AM   #116
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Obviously, that response was worthy of a vomitus personal attack, IBIdiot, don't you think?

After all, IBIdiot, he simply agreed with you, IBIdiot.

He didn't scorn you, howl at you or curse your name, IBIdiot.

But why waste the opportunity to shit on everybody you address, right, IBIdiot?
Old 09-04-2014, 09:57 AM   #117
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Despite the image on the screen, the narrator never mentioned Robert Fulton's name or how steam powered ships revolutionized commercial trade in the United States ... and throughout the world.
Quote:
Try again, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. That series never mentions Robert Fulton by name; thus, never gives Fulton credit for developing the technology for steam powered ships that revolutionized commercial trade in the United States ... and throughout the world.
Maybe they figured it was common knowledge ....or maybe his name was cut out in editing.

But your first statement about it not being covered at all is incorrect.

Quote:
Obviously, that response was worthy of a vomitus personal attack, IBIdiot, don't you think?

Maybe he has a daily insult quota that he has to hit?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 12:36 PM   #118
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
Maybe they figured it was common knowledge ....or maybe his name was cut out in editing.

But your first statement about it not being covered at all is incorrect.

Maybe he has a daily insult quota that he has to hit? :dunno
:
The point was and is, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, Robert Fulton was not mentioned or given credit for what amounted to a commercial revolution while the series went out of its way to expound on lesser contributions to progress.

Quote:

Old 09-04-2014, 03:19 PM   #119
Yssup Rider
BANNED

What's the point, IBIdiot?

OK, you HATE the series and it should be cast into the abyss with everything else you HATE? Like blafrican unamericans? Like high school graduates? Like WOMEN?

Keep flinging feces and spitting bile. it suits you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women