Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41330
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2014, 01:06 PM   #31
Keyhole Arc Blow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Aw El Paso's left out again. Haha I guess the guys/gals (all 3) here are too skiddish for a m&g.
Keyhole Arc Blow is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 04:25 PM   #32
brielovesyou
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 223511
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am excited by the response I got on this post give me a week to figure sum details out n maybe the first one in this area could b possible hmu via pm if interested
brielovesyou is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 05:25 PM   #33
kkgenki
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Meet and Greet

What city and When? I'm interested
kkgenki is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 09:52 AM   #34
mainmanep
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1
Default EL PASO???!!!

If you visit I absolutely guarantee you my full attention.
mainmanep is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 08:21 PM   #35
brielovesyou
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 223511
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Pm me for info kkgenki
brielovesyou is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 01:49 AM   #36
BBQ-Guy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 117
Default Yep!

First of all....I really need to get caught up with Brie and Renee again.....been busy with RL stuff ......but don't worry girls, the hobby urges are still there and soon we'll catch up on things lol.

When I was working down on the border I hobbied a lot in San Antonio and noticed that they had lots of "socials" and read lots of positive comments about guys meeting hot girls and also about the guys getting to know each other a little bit in RL...which sometimes led to more humorous comments in the review threads lol.

So, even though I never had the time to attend a San Antonio social I can attest that CK1942 is indeed the "Master of Ceremonies" of most everything good down there and his advice is absolutely the shilze!

As far as LE reading the event info and spying on us there....I have a couple of thoughts on that also....

Most of the girls show their face in ads anyway so that's not any real secret for most of them...it's just the clients that are the unknown, for the most part.

But if you're at a strip club then how's anyone to know the difference if a guys just kinda ga-ga over a girl in the club....who's to know he's talking to a provider, with all that loud music and mahem lol. And of course, there's probably not any solicitation offers involved with these socials, so nothing incriminating, just people getting more acquainted. In West TX it would most likely be more guys and less providers, (as Brie seems to be interested in) but in larger cities like SA it seemed like there were lots of providers so us serious mongers could get a look at some of the "talent" in person lol.

But I would enjoy seeing Brie and other providers in the party mode......gotta get some fancy vodka and cranberry lol. Maybe we could watch her dance on stage and shake that sweet ass .
BBQ-Guy is online now   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 02:38 PM   #37
Lucky Lady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 171244
My ECCIE Reviews

I would love to throw a M&G here in El Paso and I actually have the perfect place for it!! Privately owned swingers club! The only issue here is that 99% of the "local" talent only really advertises on BP..So then I would have to run an ad on BP just to get the attention of the "local" girls.. I would absolutely do it if there is enough interest...Why waste time for no one to show?
If there is a REAL interest I am more then willing to do a M&G here...For those interested in El Paso please PM me...it would be BYOB and a small fee at the door for food and Im thinking around 330-6 would be perfect timing...so gents can go home on time and still meet with the girls...or even during the week on a wed say dinner time...I will provide food and venue...you provide small donation to cover costs and yourself...I would really like to do this...El Paso are you interested?
Lucky Lady is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 04:45 PM   #38
Perfect Playmate
💋 Jessica 💋

User ID: 17706
My ECCIE Reviews

I attend them when I can... I have been to many in various cities... If one gets started here sign me up!
Perfect Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 09:43 AM   #39
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10 View Post
Aw El Paso's left out again. Haha I guess the guys/gals (all 3) here are too skiddish for a m&g.

Too funny! There are few providers locally and seemingly even fewer hobbyists in all of West Texas according to those I've spoken with. Each gent I've met was nothing but kind!
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 05:47 PM   #40
~Denise~
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 244956
My ECCIE Reviews

The socials are a lot of fun they hold them quite often every two weeks .. If some providers don't get the chance to attend the meeting and greet ck1942 is the best to have plenty more love denise
~Denise~ is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women