Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163203
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36949
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2014, 09:10 AM   #16
RideFreeInTexas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy simpson View Post
A transsexual doesn't have a dick because they have had a sex change surgery. They should advertise themselves as a TS.
The generally accepted definitions are as follows:

Transvestite- male who likes to cross-dress as a woman

Transsexual- male who has undergone therapy to make his physical appearance look more feminine, such as hormone treatments that give him wider hips, larger breasts, stop facial hair growth, etc. Breast implants are also common in TS's. TS's do still retain a penis though. Some are functional and some are not due to hormone treatments. TS's are typically referred to using female terms (her, she, etc.) despite having a penis.

Transgender- male or female who has undergone modification to their sexual parts to in essence become the opposite gender.

The above definitions aren't written in stone because the terms don't always get used this way and thus there's a lot of confusion over the meanings. BUT, if you see an ad whether here or on Backpage or elsewhere that says "TS" or "transsexual" then yes, the woman DOES have a penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
To answer the OP's question: yes.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1142811

O...M...G!!!!! That poor guy will never be able to post under that handle again, LOL!
RideFreeInTexas is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 09:41 AM   #17
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ithyphallicus View Post
That's funny. Adam's apple is a dead give away. It's katoy right?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathoey
That's probably right. Unlike Vietnamese, which uses the alphabet, the Thai language has characters that look like more like Arabic.

I asked him what it was like kissing a man. He chased me out with a Kabar. We are still like brothers but I never mentioned it again.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 11:38 AM   #18
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
To answer the OP's question: yes.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1142811

I can't tell if she has an Adam's Apple or not.
Oh that poor motherfucker. ...

That shit is golden. And I would feel bad for him if I could just stop laughing. He hasn't made a single post since that all went down. He may have very well just closed up shop and hung up his hobby boots for good.

Or he may have fell in love and made the creature from the black lagoon his ATF.

And dont miss his BP ad, it says "9 inches of candy for your sweet tooth" holy shit that's funnier than shit right there.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 03:15 PM   #19
jimmy simpson
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by RideFreeInTexas View Post
The generally accepted definitions are as follows:

Transvestite- male who likes to cross-dress as a woman

Transsexual- male who has undergone therapy to make his physical appearance look more feminine, such as hormone treatments that give him wider hips, larger breasts, stop facial hair growth, etc. Breast implants are also common in TS's. TS's do still retain a penis though. Some are functional and some are not due to hormone treatments. TS's are typically referred to using female terms (her, she, etc.) despite having a penis.

Transgender- male or female who has undergone modification to their sexual parts to in essence become the opposite gender.

The above definitions aren't written in stone because the terms don't always get used this way and thus there's a lot of confusion over the meanings. BUT, if you see an ad whether here or on Backpage or elsewhere that says "TS" or "transsexual" then yes, the woman DOES have a penis.

O...M...G!!!!! That poor guy will never be able to post under that handle again, LOL!
Oh I see. So transgender means they had a Weener in the past but now they don't. Thanks for clearing it up for me. Maybe the question should have been are there any transgender providers who don't advertise the fact that at one time in their life they had a pecker? Any of those on eccie?
jimmy simpson is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 03:49 PM   #20
RideFreeInTexas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Maybe the question should have been are there any transgender providers who don't advertise the fact that at one time in their life they had a pecker?
I don't have first-hand experience, but I've been told that manmade vaginas are very convincing looking. The penis is modified in such a way that it becomes a functional clit. So not only does a TG look quite female, they can even have orgasms when their "clit" is stimulated.

So the answer is any of us may have been with a TG and never knew it, although it seems pretty unlikely. All it would take is one person that saw them before gender-reassignment surgery to come forward and the gig would be up. Probably easy to keep it secret in the civvy world, not so easy in the hobby world where info gets shared around a lot.
RideFreeInTexas is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 04:24 PM   #21
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by RideFreeInTexas View Post
The penis is modified in such a way that it becomes a functional clit. So not only does a TG look quite female, they can even have orgasms when their "clit" is stimulated.
So any dude that thought he was with a chick, and went down on her, and thought he was the big ole stud pussy eater was really nothing more than a little dick licker? That's fucked up!
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 04:38 PM   #22
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I almost got tricked once by a TS. Luckily someone let me know. Sometimes I see adds for ladies that look like they used to be a man. There are some "ladies" out there that don't tell us they are TS. Does that ever happen here on eccie?
Oh, absolutely.

Thanks to advancements in medicine and plastic surgery, A lot of Doctors are literally able to play "God" and give a man a pussy.

Actually, I have looked through some providers showcases & ads. There is one lady who looked very suspect to me.

Her ads are nothing but Greek Specials.

Hmmm . . .

But hey, different strokes for different folks!
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women