Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > The Sandbox-South Texas
test
The Sandbox-South Texas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162508
Yssup Rider60328
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41465
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35832
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2014, 03:22 AM   #1
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default Brewster Street Icehouse/Dr. Rockits Friday Night

I love Music-Rock, Blues, Jazz, Country, Tejano/Norteno, Classical. I like going out and seeing good live music. I went and saw the Pear Ratz at Brewster Street Friday night. The Pear Ratz put on an excellent Rockin' Country show to a small crowd. Went to Dr. Rockits late night and saw C.C. Musician Ty Dietz, he plays Texas Country Music. Ty Dietz was excellent also, small crowd at Dr. Rockits. Had not seen Ty Dietz since February when he opened up for the Drunker Than a Skunk Three Sheets to The Wind Wayne The Train Hancock at House of Rock.

I'm an old fart and have seen lots of live music for many years. I have never ever seen a Musician more Major League F*cked Up than Wayne The Train Hancock that February night at House of Rock. Wayne The Train was drunk before he started playing his set and got progressively drunker on stage drinking shots. Wayne stated on stage that his wife was divorcing him, his Manager was suing him and that he was off the wagon. Wayne also stated the he had gone to Rehab in Corpus Christi several years ago. He said it was Charlie something, he couldn't remember the name of the place. Charlie's Place is the Rehab place that Wayne The Train was talking about.

The drunker Wayne The Train Hancock got, he couldn't remember his songs-guitar & lyrics. So he started making things up-guitar licks & lyrics, it was bad, really bad. He almost fell off the stage several times and almost got into a fight at the end of the night. Some one at the bar yelled out you suck and Wayne The Train took off his guitar and headed to the bar to fight. Ty Dietz wrapped Wayne up in a hug and calmed him down. Casey Lain the owner of House of Rock told me that he will never hire Wayne Hancock for a gig again. I have known Casey since he was a young pup, when he was the Assistant Manager at the Executive Surf Club many years ago. Thurman Love was the Manager at the Surf Club, Thurman used to book excellent music-Jimmie Vaughan, Junior Brown, Reckless Kelly, Ian Moore etc.
Mcklipsch is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 06:37 AM   #2
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

I saw Wayne when he wasn't drunk and didn't really care for him.
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 09:36 AM   #3
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I like Wayne The Train Hancock's music when he is sober. Last month I went to the Back Porch in Port Aransas and saw one of my favorite Texas Bands Two Tons of Steel. I bought a couple of Two Tons CDs that I didn't have during a break. I started talking/B.S.ing about music with the young lead guitar player, don't remember his name. He had played guitar for Wayne Hancock for a brief period several years ago. He said Wayne had a Dr. Jeckyl/Mr. Hyde personality. He said Wayne was a good dude when he was sober but turned into an out of control asshole when he got f*cked up & drunk. He said Wayne was abusing both drugs & alcohol. He said Fans would give Wayne drugs-coke,pills etc. and Wayne would never turn anything down. He quit Wayne's band due to Wayne being drunk & f*cked up way too much/many times during gigs. During the House of Rock gig, Wayne was talking about the wide variety of drugs that he and the bass player partook of. Then he stated that his guitar player was straight, that he didn't drink alcohol or partake of drugs. Wayne's current guitar player is very good & the Two Tons of Steel guitar player is very good also.
Mcklipsch is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women